I Think I Loved Him

This Is My Revenge

You walked back to your dorm and smiling all the way without stopping thinking of how romantic Hoya was just now . 

" Gosh , I almost faint by his smile just now . " 

You went in your room and went to bed immediately .  

The next day ...... 

" KRINGGG !! "

Your alarmed went . You are already awake by then , you are already choosing your most favourite outfit which is purple blouse and black tights . You are already ready by then . You walked down to the garden and saw a guy wearing a white shirt with black vest . You don't think that he is Hoya as he was wearing gig specs and a hat . All of a sudden ...

" Hey , don't you know me ? "

Said the guy .

" No , who are you ? "

He turned the other way and took off his specs and hat . He turned to you and smiled .

" Hoya sunbae ! You are so different . I can't even recognise you . " 

" Well it means I am good in disguising myself right ? Can you help me Myung Hee ? " 

" What is is sunbae ? " 

" Stop calling me sunbae , I feel old . Just call me Hoya . Understand ? " 

You showed him an unwilling smile and nod . 

" Or you want me to ask you to call me Oppa ? " 

Your eyes widened , you turned to him and shake your head at an instant . 

" Okay then let's try , Myung Hee ah . " 

" Yes ..... " 

" Yes what ? Oppa ? " 

" Hoya ! " 

Hoya smiled and pinched your nose . 

" Ok , come let's go . "

He stood up and pulled your hand . You are already holding hands with him ! Everytime you tried to let go , he would just tighten his hands . To make you stop doing that , he let go off his hand and put his arms on your shoulders and walk like as if you are guys are a real couple . 

" So , where do you want to go princess ? " 

Hoya asked you and smiled at you . 

" Erm .. I'm not sure .. Why don't you decide . " 

" Well I feel like riding viking , which means Amusement Park ! Let's go ! " 

You and Hoya took the subway and bus there and arrived at around 2pm . He then quickly pulled you towards the viking and queued up . There don't seem to be a lot of people as it is Friday . After waiting for about 5 minutes its time to ride it ! Both of you chose the last seat that seems to be the scariest of all . The viking starts ! 

" Well Myung Hee , this is a tips from me . This is the best way and place to do it . Close your eyes and feel as if you are sleeping . I am also going to do that . So let's do it together then . " 

You nod and closed your eyes as told . You are closing your eyes without realising that Hoya was actually looking at you all the while . When the viking was almost over , Hoya pretend to close his eyes and sleep . 

" Now what ride do you want to try ? Rollercoaster or the one that drops from the very high level ride ? " 

" Not sure . How about rollercoaster ? " 

" Okay ! " 

Hoya pulled you towards the rollercaster ride . You both got in and really had a very fun ride there . Time flies as the both of you are enjoying the date . As the both of you are walking out from there , Be Mine song was played ! Hoya smiled and stop . 

" What's wrong ? "

You asked him . He smiled and walk to one spot . As the chorus approaches he begin to get in his position . 

" Hoya , let's go .. " 

Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?

I’ll take care of you till the end
Let’s go together. Don’t walk onto the harder path, okay? It wasn’t easy, right?
I don’t want to see you like that ever again
Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
I’ll take care of you till the end . " 

Lyrics translated . 

Hoya was dancing and singing while looking at you . Before crowds starts to form Hoya immediately pulled you to run away with him . 

" Hoya , what was that for ? " 

" Nothing . The time is not right to tell you now , sooner or later you will know . " 

You nod your head and walk with him . You guys had go for a drink at an ice bar and had a lot of fun . It was time to part . Hoya send you back to your dorm and left by giving you a kiss on your forehead and wink. You went in and start to remind back all the things that you and Hoya had done . 

" I think I loved him . " 

 

 

Well , why do you think Hoya looked at you while riding viking ? Treated you as his princess ? Kissed you on the forehead and sent you back ? 

Response people .. :) 

Hope you are really enjoying this story .. Well next chapter coming soon ! :)