Happy Birthday Hoya Sunbae !

This Is My Revenge

 

It was a quiet Monday morning in your dorm . You just woke up from you sleep and walk towards the toilet in your room . You took a very long bath as you are too tired to rush . You then start to get ready for your your music class . You took a peek out of the window and you saw a lot of students standing and getting ready for the morning assembly .. Guess what .. You are LATE !! You then rushed towards the assembly area and start to find your class . A teacher wearing all pink dress marking the attendance of the class . She looked around to find you , but you are nowhere to be found . All of a sudden , you appeared before her ans smile .. 

" Why are you ALWAYS late Myung Hee ? "

Your teacher asked .. 

" Jwesonghamnida . I promise that I won't be late again . " 

" Okay then , 1 last chance if not that's it . Understand ? " 

You just nod and give her a sweet smile of you . She smiled back and you walk to your favourite spot . 

" Aish , so bored .. What can I do .. Hmmm ... What is the date today .. Ouh ! March 28 .. "

You think of the date and suddenly ...

" Ouh ! Its Hoya Sunbae birthday ! I'm sure they will arrive anytime soon .. " 

Just as you expected , when you just turned your head towards the carpark , you saw and a black van and crowds shouting .. Guess who .. Its Infinite ! You just stand on the bench that you are sitting on earlier and search for Hoya . You saw Hoya wearing his purple shirt and black pants . He was smiling all the way and walking towards the door with Infinite . Everyone was singing Happy Birthday Song for him and you saw him turned to them and give his most appreciation bow . You smiled to yourself and walk to the dancing studio that you always dance at . You Be Mine track and start to dance along with the music . All of a sudden a group of girls entered the studio .... 

" Stop the music " 

A girl with brown hair told a friend of her to stop the music . You just ignored and use a control to turn it back on . They keep turning it off and you keep turning it on . The girls was already too frustrated and just switch off the switch .

" What ? "

You turn to the leader of the group and showed your irritated face to them .

" Ooooo , I'm scared with your expression .. Hey Myung Hee , just stop dancing Infinite songs okay ? It is so irritating .. Stop being them .. You can't be like Hoya and be like a dance machine . " 

You smirked and answered back ..

" What does it have to do with Hoya Sunbae ? I'm just dancing for fun  .. Unlike you guys who just want to atract their attention by dancing and wearing all that y kind of things .. "

A girl with blonde streaks pushed you repeated times until you are so irritated and pushed her back . She fall on the ground . You then took all your things and walk towards the exit door . A girl with purple and red streaks stop you by blocking your way . "

" Move .. "

She just stand there .

" I said move .. "

She is still standing there .. You just wait for an idea that can come up ..

" Get over bi**h  .. I want to get out . "

She stood there with a very angry face . You smiled to her and in a sarcastic way and she moved over .

" Thank you .. You actually have a very nice heart . But you joined this group that had actually change your life .. "

You walked towards the nearest staircase and suddenly you bumped on a guy because you both are too focused on your Ipods . Both of the Ipod fall to the ground and you picked up 1 of them . The interesting part was that . Both of you had the same cover that is purple in colour .  When you saw the Ipod cover colour , you looked up to the person ...... Its Hoya ! 

" Hi ! Happy Birthday Hoya sunbae . " 

You said with a smile . He replied back with a nod and wink . You almost faint by the type of charisma that he had given you .. All of a sudden in the mid of conversation . Another guy with dark brown hair colour came up the stairs and walk over to Hoya . 

" Hoya ! Why are you making friends with this girl ? She is so not your type right ? I'm sure you will find other hot and talented girls except for this girl . She is so not fashionable . Look at what she is wearing . "

Woo Hyun turned to you and keep critising you until he saw the Ipod that you are holding . 

" Hey , that's Hoya's favourite cover colour ! Why do you have the same colour as his ? Gosh .. Are you thinking of dating him ? Lol ! Dream on girl .. "

Hoya just pulled Woo Hyun and walk away . You felt very offended and look through your Ipod . The contents in it is different ! 

" Weird ! It just fall on the ground and everything changes ? "

You then start to browse its pictures . You saw a lot of Hoya's and Infinite photos .. 

" OMG ! It got switched !Gosh , how am I going to return back to him ???? "

 

Guess how Myung Hee returns back the Ipod to Hoya .. 

Chapter 2 .. Coming soon .. :)