GOTTA LOVE TAEYEON~

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sighed at her sister and asked, “Why are you hi-” Before she could finish people in Hospital outfits came running this way.

 

Yuri ran off in the flash of lightning, Jessica face palmed.. What a crazy sister I have?! And why does Hyoyeon always have her to dress up in these disguises just to get the news?

 

“Let’s split up!” Jessica said and they all splitted up into pairs.

 

Jessica and Tiffany walked through the town asking people if they know anything about the man..

 

One of the people said he was a ZOMBIE but Jessica denied it and said, “There is no such things like zombies!”

 

“Maybe there are zombies.” Tiffany said.

 

“If Zombies were real we would be all dead and ZOMBIES MY !” Jessica yelled and stomped away pouting.

 

Tiffany giggled and followed Jessica. Wow.. Even mad she is soo cute~

 

A scream was heard, Tiffany and Jessica ran to where the scream was, they saw couple of people yelling..

 

“What happened?” Tiffany asked.

 

“A thief stole our clothes that were we hanging outside!” One of them said.

 

Tiffany put her hand on her chin, “Was it near here?” She asked.

 

They nodded, “OKAY~ We are the Police,” She shows them her I.D. and continues to speak,

 

“And we will help you find your clothes!” She announced.

 

“Thank you~” The people said..

 

“Can you give me more information about this?” Tiffany asked while Jessica death glared her..

 

What IS she doing??? Solving a case where a thief steals clothes?! What a waste of time!! We have to solve that case about that man! Jessica face palmed.

 

The people begins to tell Tiffany about what happened and she took notes, after they finished she thanked them, and they left..

Meanwhile with Taeyeon and Sunny,

 

Sunny keeps glaring and pouting at Taeyeon at what she did to her earlier.

 

Taeyeon just kept grinning and continued to walk…

 

The town seemed normal like nothing has happened at all.

 

They heard the bush behind them move, they turned around to see a guy running away from them..

 

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” Sunny yelled and started to chase after him..

 

Taeyeon looked through her pockets and smiled..

 

She ran faster than Sunny and threw an object near the guy, which caused a net to pop up and he was trapped in it..

 

He escaped in a bit but a high kick landed on his stomach causing him to fall down..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter