CLUMSY YOONA... WHO IS THE KILLER?? YOONYUL HAS A CHILD???

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile with Yoona, she have been secretly following Yuri around, WHY DOES SHE STILL HAVE A CUSHION IN HER STOMACH??? SHE ISN’T PREGNANT!!

 

Yoona walked quietly and tried not to look suspicious but a girl next to her yelled, “Unnie!! Why are you following her?” She asked tugging onto Yoona’s shirt.

 

Yoona’s eyes bulge out from her sockets, Yuri slowly turned around and looked at Yoona..

 

Her eyes bulge out more, not again!!! Her cushion is sticking out again!

 

Yoona walked to Yuri quickly despite the little girl holding onto her jacket, taking off her jacket and putting it over Yuri.

 

The little girl held onto Yoona's hand and looked at her.

 

"Yuri.. We can see your cushion, you 'faking pregnancy' OvO" Yoona mumbled while Yuri looked down with a smirk.

 

"Little girl.. I'm not following her." Yoona said a bit embarrassed, getting caught by a little girl spying on Yuri.

 

Yoona looked at the little girl and squatted down to meet her height.

 

"Why are you alone in the streets?" Yoona asked.

 

"I-I don't have parents.. They just left me.." The little girl spoke while tears fell from her eyes.

 

"Sssh~ don't cry~" Yoona wipes the little girl's tears, smiling.

 

"What is your name?" Yuri asked standing near Yoona.

 

"Amber" She sniffed and her tears stopped falling.

 

"What should we do?" Yoona asked.

 

"WE COULD ADOPT HER AS OUR DAUGHTER!" Yuri blurted out making Amber laugh.

 

"W-WHAT???" Yoona yelled, she had no words, her eyes widened. O-Our CHILD??

 

"I want chu to be my mommy! And you're Umma!" Amber said smiling and pointing to Yuri and Yoona.

 

"What should we tell Jessica? And I have an idea! We should get an apartment, live together with Amber~" Yuri blurted out once again making Yoona fall over and her on the ground.

 

"Ouch!" Yoona yelled in pain.

 

"Hehe~ clumsy Mommy!" Amber giggled.

 

"Clumsy Yoona!" Yuri joined in and started to laugh.

 

"Here" she held her hand out and Yoona grabbed it, she got back onto her two feet.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter