GETTING REVENGE AND NO PRANKS?!?!?!

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Sunny was out from the changing room, Taeyeon approached her.

 

"Can you teach me to box?" She asked Sunny.

 

"Here!" Sunny passed Taeyeon and Yuri a boxing gear.

 

"Why me too?" Yuri asked.

 

"Because Yoona is here." Sunny grinned.

 

All of them out their gear on while Taeyeon started to laugh.

 

"Why?" Yuri asked.

 

"Just look!" Taeyeon pointed to her stomach.

 

It's sticking out more than usual even with the cushion...

 

Taeyeon tried to put a punch on Sunny but got kicked in the stomach.

 

She fell over and pouted at Sunny.

 

Taeyeon slowly stood up, trying to block the punch that went straight into her face.

 

"AH!!!!" Taeyeon yelled and fell on Yuri..

 

"Sunny!! You're going a bit too hard on Taeyeon." Yoona said.

 

"That's my revenge so now I will be teaching her how to box, you can teach Yuri~" Sunny answered.

 

"Aish!! Taeyeon!! You're heavier than you think!!" Yuri said after Taeyeon helped her up.

 

"No your heavier!" Taeyeon said back.

 

"Okay!! Let's do warm ups first!" Sunny announced.

 

Taeyeon was doing push ups but ended up getting squished by Yuri, she told Yuri to sit on her but she ended up falling down...

 

Sunny tried to contain her laughter, while Yoona went to Yuri and pulled her away from Taeyeon.

 

While Sunny and Taeyeon left the Police Station first, Jessica and Tiffany stayed later.

 

"Hm.. Where could we get more clues about the suspect?" Jessica walked around the room thinking.

 

"But looking at how the victims died, the way they died were all similar." Jessica said and looked at Tiffany.

 

"And even the victims are similar. I have an idea!" Tiffany's loud voice echoed in the room.

 

"We have to look up the names of the victims and see if there is anyone else with the same name!" Tiffany said and looked at Jessica back.

 

"Okay l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter