WHO IS KRYSTAL?? DANDYU GOING ON A DATE? JESSICA LOVING TIFFANY??

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s gaze meets Jessica’s gaze, tears rolling down her face, gently Jessica takes her hand and wipes the tears away.

 

“Sssh~ Everything is going to be okay~ If you keep crying, I would tear up too.” Jessica stared into her eyes earning a nod from Tiffany.

 

Moments later, Tiffany’s tears stop falling making a light smile appear on Jessica’s face.

 

“You’re prettier without tears stained in your eyes, it makes me sad to see you crying but I will be here for you.” Jessica mumbled with a faint blush.

 

“A-Aww~” Tiffany managed to say after crying.

 

“Aww~ THE TWO LOVEBIRDS!” Someone yelled, causing Jessica to look back to see Sunny and Taeyeon smirking.

 

Tiffany buried her head in the crook of Jessica’s neck to hide her flushed face.

 

“YAH~” Jessica shouted looking at the two girls.

 

“HAHA~” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.

 

“Jessica~ We received a call that informed us that a lady wants to see Tiffany, to give her something, it may be related to the case.” Sunny said earning Jessica and Tiffany’s attention.

 

“You can go with her Jessica~” Sunny said and secretly smirked.

 

Jessica nodded while Tiffany lightly smiled.

 

“Let’s go~” Jessica said, extending her hand out to Tiffany, she grabbed it and stood up.

 

They walked out of the Police Station to the address on the piece of paper, Jessica received from Sunny.

 

Tiffany kept clinging onto Jessica like a koala bear, Jessica lightly blushed, She must of been scared of her memories… I hope I can help her get through this.

 

A large building appeared in front of them when Jessica stopped walking.

 

“This is the place.” She mumbled and walked in with Tiffany still clinging onto her.

 

When they walked in, a lady appeared with a bright smile greeting them.

 

“Hello~ Oh~ Tiffany!” The lady looked at Tiffany in shock.

 

“Hii~” Tiffany greeted.

 

“You grown so much! And here are the items I found when the house burn down a year ago.” The lady replied handing Tiffany a stack of items, Tiffany’s hand trembled.

 

Jessica noticed and took the items instead.

 

A girl appeared in front of Jessica and Tiffany.

 

“Hii~ I’m Krystal~” She greeted and smiled.

 

Tiffany looked at the girl, and froze slightly. She looks familiar…

 

“Hiii~” Tiffany blurted out, causing the lady to giggle.

 

Jessica on the other hand, looked at the girl a bit shocked, She looks like me!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter