JETI ARE A COUPLE? WHERE IS TAEYEON?!!

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Awww~ Jessi chuu are too cwute~ I love chuu too~ I would happy to be your girlfriend~ And I know chuu started to have feelings for me when you're cold vanished and when chuu just came and saved me from Krystal, chuu were jealous too hehe~ Soo cute~” Tiffany eye smiled and hugged Jessica tightly.

 

Jessica hugged Tiffany back, AAAHHH THE IMAGINE OF KISSING GET OUT OF MY MIND!!

 

“I am sleepy~I will go to sleep~ Goodnight~” Tiffany yawned and waved lazily, Jessica giggled.

 

“Bye bye~ Goodnight~” Jessica waved back and left the apartment heading back to her own..

 

When she entered, she saw Lay sleeping in his room while Yoona, Yuri and Amber were all sleeping together in Yuri’s room.. Cute~

 

She walked slowly to her room and fell asleep…

 

She heard a loud bang on her door, she bounced up from her bed and headed towards the door, rubbing her eyes.

 

“Jessi!!! TAEYEON GOT KIDNAPPED!!!” Tiffany yelled.

 

“WHAT???” Jessica yelled back..

 

“She got kidnapped!!!” Tiffany repeated.

 

“AAAHHH! WE HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW!” Jessica was about to run out the door..

 

“Jessi!!” Tiffany called.

 

“What?” Jessica asked.

 

“You’re going out like that?” Tiffany questioned scanning over her clothes.

 

Jessica’s eyes traveled to her clothes and she ran into her room, slamming the door and changing.

 

“THERE! Let’s Go!” Jessica yelled dragging Tiffany out the door, rushing to the Police Station to see Sunny sitting in one of the chairs blanking out.

 

“Sunny, what happened?” Jessica asked.



 

FLASHBACK :

 

“Let’s go home now~ It’s getting late~” Taeyeon said beaming a smile, I nodded, my eyes focused on her.

 

When we were exciting the restaurant, I noticed a figure coming closer to us with a smirk plastered on their face..

 

They moved closer and i noticed it was a girl with long brown hair with a smirk plastered on her features.

 

She was holding a k-knife?? KNIFE???

 

She came closer, I moved back along with Taeyeon..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter