THE END?!

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s eyes stirred open, she looked around and saw someone by her doorstep.

 

“Tiff?” She rubbed her eyes and saw someone that looked like Tiffany but 60 years older.

 

“Tiff stop playing with me.” Jessica crossed her arms.

 

“I’m not Tiffany, I’m her grandmother, I am here to give you something.” The lady replied reaching into her pocket.

 

“Here.” She handed something to Jessica.

 

“It’s the item that will wake up Tiffany, because this has both you and her.” The lady explained.

 

Jessica’s eyes traveled to the item, What is this?

 

“It’s the missing piece in Tiffany’s heart.” The lady answered.

 

“This ring?” Jessica questioned.

 


“Yes, if she has this then she can wake up.” Jessica’s eyes started to open.

 

She bounced up from her bed, a ring in her hand..

 

I have to give this Tiffany!

 

She ran out of the room, and was about to run out the door.

 

“WAIT! WHAT AM I DOING? TODAY IS TAEYEON AND SUNNY’S WEDDING! OH MY GOD!  I ALMOST FORGOT I HAVE TO GET DRESSED.” Jessica yelled and ran into her room, clothes fly everywhere.

 

Once she got dressed she looked and saw everyone else was gone.

 

I will go to the Hospital then rush to the wedding!

 

She put on her shoes and ran out the door.

 

Running to the Hospital and walked into Tiffany’s room.

 

“Tiff!” Jessica called and walked closer to the bed.

 

She put the item on Tiffany’s finger, kissing her forehead and walking out the room.

 

Hope you will wake up..

 

She held back a tear and walked out of the Hospital, and running to the Church.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter