THE REAL TRUTH!!!

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hospital, Sunny didn't leave Taeyeon, slept in the chair holding her hand, Seohyun and Tiffany head home going to go to sleep.

 

Yoona and Yuri had a fun day they went around the city with their daughter Amber.

 

Until a question from Amber..

 

"Ummaaa, mommmmy are you twoe dwating?" Amber asked.

 

Yoona spat out her water on the ground making Yuri giggle.

 

"Hehe~ Mommmy you love Ummmaaaa adwmit it~" Amber giggled and clapped her little hands.

 

"I love Yoona!!!" Yuri randomly announced and hugged Yoona.

 

"H-H-Hehe I-I l-l-lo-ove y-you t-too." Yoona stuttered with a blush on her face.

 

"AWWW~ my stalker is SOOO cute!!" Yuri hugged Yoona.

 

"Y-Yah!!" Yoona yelled and looked at Yuri.

 

"Hwehe~ Mommmmy so cwute~" Amber smiled.

 

They were walking home and when they entered, Baekhyun was putting eye liner on..

 

Yuri laughed and ran to the elevator pressing the button while Yoona held Amber's hand.

 

Yoona followed Yuri into the elevator and went to their floor, she opened the door to notice Lay home alone, this seems weird where is Jessica? The time is already late..

 

"Lay~ where is Jessica?" Yuri asked.

 

"I don't know I only saw her this morning and haven't seen her since." He said looking at her.

 

"Weird." Was all Yuri could mutter.

 

"We should go to sleep she may come back." Yuri said and hugged her brother.

 

"Okay, goodnight~" He waved and walked to his room.

 

“Goodnight~” Yuri waved back, showering Amber then herself and waits for Yoona to shower..

 

When she comes out she lifts up the blanket for Yoona to get in, then falls asleep hugging Yoona, and her hugging Amber..

 

The moment Yuri wakes up, she sees Lay staring at her, she slowly gets up and looks at him..

 

“We have to go to the Police Station to tell them about Jessica~” He spoke looking at Yuri who nodded.

 

She slowly shakes Yoona causing her to jump up and spread her arms on the bed, Yuri laughed and picked Amber up and carried her to where Lay was.

 

She walked slowly and put Amber down next to Lay quietly walking back to her room, on her tip toes she slowly leaned down and pecked Yoona’s lips…

 

Yoona jumped up in surprise, noticing Yuri’s lips were still on hers, her face heated.

 

Yuri pulled away, “Get up my stalker!!!” She teased Yoona..

 

“AAAHHH! Stop calling me that!” she crossed her arms with a put on her lips..

 

Yuri walked towards the door looking at the pouting Yoona, “Let’s go Yoona~”

 

“Okay..” Yoona kept shouting and went to change..

 

After changing all of them went to the Police Station to see Tiffany sitting in the chair while Sunny is pacing around with Seohyun looking at files…

 

"Tiffany we have something to say..." Yuri spoke..

 

"Oh~ I have a question, where is Jessi?" She asked looking at Yuri.

 

"That's what I was about to say.. She hasn't gone home last night which is strange, she always arrives home she never drinks and if she has to do something she will call us.." Yuri explained.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter