YOONA JEALOUS, JESSICA WORRIED, AND TIFFANY'S MEMORIES????

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“UNNIE~” Yuri ran towards her older sister and hugged her.

 

“Yul~ What are you doing here?” Jessica asked despite her flushed face.

 

“Ooh~ Sunny bumped into me and dragged me up here because I fell on her, making me covered in honey as well, then I changed clothes, so did she and taught that midget a lesson!” Yuri yelled and hid behind the closest person to her, Yoona.

 

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MIDGET?” Taeyeon yelled.

 

“YOU!” Yuri yelled back grinning.

 

“Haha~ She is right, you are short.” Sunny announced running away with a slight smirk.

 

“YAH~ GET BACK HERE! I AM NOT THAT SHORT! YOU ARE SHORT TOO!” Taeyeon shot back and pouted, chasing Sunny.

 

Jessica stood there still flushed with Tiffany standing slightly closer, an eye smile on her face.

 

A phone started to ring, everyone stopped in their tracks and looked around.

 

Jessica reached her hand into her pocket, taking out her phone, pressing a button and answered,

 

She nodded and ended the phone call.

 

“Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny, the boss told us to go and try to find this suspect, he has a victim. She said it’s an emergency.” Jessica said looking at the girls.

 

“Okay~ Let’s go!” Tiffany said.

 

“Yoona, take care of Yul for me~ Send her home~” Jessica playfully winked, causing Sunny to burst into a fit of laughter.

 

Yuri nodded while Yoona had a slightly flushed face.

 

With that, Tiffany dragged Jessica out the door and rushed downstairs with Sunny and Taeyeon following behind them.

 

“The boss said the suspect is around here, let’s split up!” Jessica said, earning a nod from the girls, her and Tiffany sprinted off running.

 

Footsteps could be heard nearby, Jessica and Tiffany stopped running and followed the footsteps slowly until they reached a dark narrow alleyway.

 

When they looked through the alleyway they saw someone on the ground with blood splattered on the ground.

 

Tiffany blanked out, W-WHY IS THIS REMINDING ME OF WHAT HAPPENED A YEAR AGO??

 

Jessica squatted down and looked at the motionless body, "He died thirty minutes ago because he got stabbed." She spoke after she took the pulse and examined the body.

 

"Has bruises on his body.. Hm.. Is this connected to the other case?" She thought out loud.

 

Tiffany looked emotionlessly at the wall, Jessica looked around the body, she spotted a print..

 

She took a picture, and exclaimed, "This is the same print in the other case of that murderer, did he do this too?"

 

She looked to her side and saw Tiffany staring blankly at the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter