SECRETS BEING FOUND OUT?

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's jaw flung open and her eyes widen..

 

"I-I am h-her o-older sister?" Jessica asked her hand trembling.

 

"Yes but in the report it said she was already dead..." Seohyun spoke...

 

"W-WHAT? THEN WHO IS THE KRYSTAL WE SEE NOW??????" Jessica asked.

 

 

 

"We don't know yet. But looking through her report she died a year ago being stabbed along with another girl name Choi Sulli.. She is in heaven now.." Seohyun said.

 

"OH MY GAWD!! WHO IS THE KRYSTAL WE SEE NOW?" Sunny asked her eyes widen.

 

Jessica starts to tear up, "I never met my sister.. I never knew I had a sister.. Now she isn't here... And someone is being her.." She spoke in between her sobs.

 

"Sssh~ Jessi..." Tiffany wiped Jessica's tears.

 

"Hmm~ we have to do more research to see who is the Krystal we see now! Don't cry Jessi..." Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly.

 

Her tears still rolling down her face, "I wish I could at least meet her before she got murdered by someone.."

 

"CHEN!!" Tiffany yelled out gaining everyone's attention.

 

"Idk he was dating Krystal when she was still alive, did he kill her?" Tiffany questioned out loud.

 

"We should go save Taeyeon first." Jessica said, her tears slowly stopped dripping down her cheeks.

 

Before Jessica could move a call from the Hospital stopped her in her tracks.

 

"Are you Kim Taeyeon's Madam?" The nurse asked.

 

"Yes I am and why is she in the hospital?" Jessica asked.

 

"We got a call and found her beaten up in the side of the road so we sent her in here, if you want a more depth report come here and the doctor will talk to you." The nurse said.

 

"Okay thank you, what is your name?" Jessica asked.

 

"Okay no problem, I'm Luna." She answered and hanged up.

 

"Guys! We have to go to the hospital now!" Jessica yelled.

 

"Seohyun you come too!" She nodded while Sunny and Tiffany looked at Jessica.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter