YOONA'S WINDOW AND JESSICA LESS COLD???

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's eyes slowly fluttered open, and looked to the side to see Taeyeon next to her, sleeping peacefully.

 

A light blush appeared on her cheeks, WHY AM I SLEEPING NEXT TO HER? BUT SHE LOOKS CUTE.. OMG WHAT AM I THINKING!

 

Sunny gently lifts her head off Taeyeon's shoulder and lifts her up, putting her on the sofa sleeping, and walked to her room to get ready.

 

But she didn't notice someone was peeking...

 

Yoona looked out from her window which clearly sees the living room, I am so happy I put this window here hehe~ now I can what happen when Sunny wakes up.

 

She puts up her camera silently laughing and video tapes what happens when Sunny wakes up.

 

Hahaha~ SUNNY~ OH NO!

 

Yoona saw Sunny walking towards her room, she quickly gets into bed and pretends to sleep in case she comes in and checks on her.

 

Sunny's footsteps walked past her room, Yoona sighs in relief.

 

YAY~ SHE DIDN'T NOTICE I WASN'T SLEEPING~

 

With quiet footsteps, Yoona walked through her room, grabbing her clothes and everything else she needed, put it in her bag and quietly walked out the door.

 

Knocking on the apartment door next to hers.

 

A sleepy Lay appeared and opened the door.

 

"Hi Yoona w-" before Lay could finish his greeting, Yoona rushed inside and found Jessica and Yuri eating breakfast.

 

"Guys!! I have something funny to show!" Yoona exclaimed excitedly and showed the video, Lay quietly went closer and watched the video.

 

"Hahaha~ Sunny~ and why haven't you changed out of your pajamas?" Jessica asked.

 

"Because I quietly slipped out of my bed and came over here, can I use the bathroom to change? Then I have to go to somewhere~ don't want Sunny to kill me hehe~" Yoona asked, earning a nod from Jessica, Yuri and Lay laughing.

 

Jessica had a person going through her mind... Tiffany....

 

Yoona came out from the bathroom and headed towards the door.

 

"Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter