CLUES...

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shadow lingered behind one of the walls, smirking while looking at Tiffany and Jessica.

 

“W-Who I-Is T-There?” Tiffany asked while her breath was shaking, and her hand trembling.

 

The person walked off with a smirk.

 

Jessica looked at the body, “This is exactly how the other person died.. Must be the same murder.” She spoke and picked up a note.

 

HEH.. SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO I AM..

 

YOU DON’T

 

TRY AND FIND ME..

 

The note splattered in drips of blood…

 

Seohyun came running towards them, looking at the body..

 

“Another crime?” She asked, Jessica nodded.

 

“We will send you the results once we examined the body.” Seohyun spoke, and a guy ran towards the girls, helping Seohyun carry the body to the van…

 

Jessica's eyes landed on Tiffany.

 

She walked closer to her, wrapping her arms around her waist and resting her chin on her shoulder…

 

“You are going to be okay Tiffany… Don’t think too hard..” Jessica said.

 

“Okay.. Hehe~ You LOVE me don’t chu?” Tiffany giggled.

 

“AISH!! HWANG!!” Jessica yelled and pouted.

 

Tiffany let go of Jessica and pecked the pouty lips of Jessica’s..

 

“YAH!! STOP KISSING ME AISH HWANG!!” Jessica yelled evident anger in her voice.

 

“HEHE~ YOU LIKE IT HEHEHEHEHE!! OKAY JUNG I LOVE YOU!!” Tiffany announced and smirked.

 

“AAAHHHH! HWANG!!’ Jessica yelled and began to chase Tiffany.

 

Tiffany ran into the apartment building, greeting the security guard, grinning and pressed the elevator.

 

Jessica appeared and saw Tiffany going in, “YAH! HWANG!” She yelled but Tiffany closed the elevator…

 

“Awww~ Miss Jung you seem like you are dating Miss Hwang..” The security guard grinned.

 

“Aish~ Cut it out Baekhyun!” Jessica yelled.

 

“Haha~ Noona you are in love!!” He yelled and grinned.

 

Jessica wanted to say something back but the elevator came, she angrily went inside and pressed the button.

 

When she arrived at the floor she saw Tiffany smirking.

 

“HWANG!!” Jessica yelled with steam coming from her head, her cheeks were red.

 

Tiffany brought Jessica into her embrace and kissed her head..

 

“Thanks for being there for me~ Aww~ The JESSICA JUNG is melting~” Tiffany smiled.

 

“We are partners after all….” Jessica mumbled.

 

“Goodnight!!” Tiffany said letting go of Jessica and waving..

 

“Goodnight~” Jessica said and waved back, with a smile..

 

Tiffany eye smiled and walked into her apartment.

 

Jessica took out her water bottle and drank water.. Why do I feel so hot??

 

She opened the door to her apartment and spat her water on the ground.

 

Her eyes widen..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter