WHEN THE TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

Will we ever get along?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walked around the bank in a disguse to see if she will spot the robber. Ugh.. Did we really have to dress up? That boss!! 

Two people walked through the doors of the bank, a girl who has a smile on her face and another girl who keeps grinning.

The girl who was grinning walked towards the old lady in front of her and poored water on her then quickly hid behind the other girl. 

That Taeyeon.. Does she have to prank everyone she sees? We are suppose to help the madam solve her case but she doesn't know we are police too hehe~ I am Tiffany hehe~ 

A gun shot could be heard everyone froze. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! POLICE!" Jessica yelled holding her gun towards the person who shot it.

The person who shot it grabbed Tiffany and said "Don't move or she will die!" 

Then the old lady who turned out to be a guy in disguise yelled "WHO POORED WATER ON ME??" Taeyeon put her hands up and that guy in disguise grabbed her and pointed a gun to her head.

"Don't shoot her!" Tiffany yelled. 

Jessica and her squad surrounded the people with the guns pointed at Tiffany and Taeyeon. 

"Why?" The person who held Tiffany hostage asked. 

"Because if she is a ghost she will keep pranking you guys with whatever she has!!" Tiffany answered causing Taeyeon to laugh. Her laugh echoed in the bank. 

 In a second, another gunshot was heard and the people holding Tiffany and Taeyeon escaped with them. 

Jessica and her squad chased them. 

They got shoved into the car but before that, Taeyeon secretly smirked and dropped something near the wheels of the car. 

The car started, the guy took off his disguise and looked at them. 

"If I were you, I would stop the car." Tiffany said. 

"Why?" One of the robbers ask. 

"Because you guys will get caught anyways." She answered. 

"You know how to tell the future?" They asked. 

"Um.. Kind of." She answered. 

"Tell me mine!" One of them said. 

The car turned. 

Before Tiffany could speak a sound was heard from the tires. 

Taeyeon smirked an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter