six

Affair

 

 

It took me almost five seconds after recovering what Seulgi have said. That Kang freaking Seulgi! Why did she said that?!

 

I followed them after I calm myself down. My heart was still racing inside my chest. Damn that woman.

 

“Okay kids, they will be your teachers for today okay? Please be good to them.” said the female facilitator. I thought Wendy is included in here? But why is she sitting in there like a boss? She’s really a lazy one.

 

After a while, we started to teach.

 

“Miss, what’s that?” the kid said to me. He pointed at my phone.

 

“This is an iphone.” I said.

 

“Can I borrow it?” he said again.

 

He give me that puppy look of his but I seriously just cannot..

 

“Um.. this is um..” How can I say this one.

 

Suddenly there’s a hand on top of my shoulders while I’m looking at the kid. Wendy’s hand is so heavy. I don’t need to turn behind because her masculine scent said it all. It’s like, Son Seungwan’s mark. You don’t need to think who it was because you already know who it is.

 

“This woman really.” She said then she reach her iphone to that kid.

 

“Here you can play with mine.” And then she smiled and patted the kid’s head.

 

The kid was playing quietly and Wendy was sitting beside me. Thank goodness, break time! I didn’t know that teaching is tiring.

 

“Water?” she asked then I snatched the water that she’s holding.

 

“You know Irene, you’re far different from all the girls my sister dated.” She said. Oh my goodness thank god I already swallowed the water or else!

 

“Say what? I’m not dating your sister, for the record.” I said. She raised her eyebrows to me.

 

“What? We’re not dating really! Goodness, why are you so assuming?” I said to her. She show me that playgirl smile of hers again.

 

She shrugged. “But you’re considering the possibility?”

 

“I am not!”

 

She laughed again. Is she always this cheerful? It doesn’t suit her playgirl image! Usually the playgirls or playboys that I know are cold hearted. But this one? Na-ah. She's always smiling every day and she’s really nice! What an irony to her kind. Son Seungwan is really something.

 

“But why are you here? Come on, don’t be shy.” She said playfully. Damn! Why is she being like this? It’s irritating and frustrating. I want to throw some hollow blocks on her. Nah just kidding.

 

I looked at the kid who's silently playing between us and decided to swallow back the barrage of curse I was about to give to her.

 

“Moron.” I whispered instead and all I got from her was a mocking laugh. She’s so damn annoying!

 

She left after our mini break. She even patted the kid’s head, so it means she and her sister likes kids? Hmm. Interesting.

 

I returned to the van since the stocks are in there and I’ll get some water then I saw Seulgi at the side, smoking. So she’s not a good girl, after all.

 

She looked at me and I looked at her too. For about five seconds, we just stare like that and I went near her. Okay Irene. Just talk to her.

 

“Hey.” I said after I sat beside her. I didn’t want for her to think that I’m invading her personal space so I sat a few inches away from her. I could smell her personal scent mixed with the smell of cigarettes. The sisters are really something.

 

“Why?” She asked and then puffed her smoke. It was so y how she did it. Ugh. I’m such a ert.

 

I shrugged and looked at the blue sky. The weather’s nice today. And it’s a bit cloudy. Just good enough for my liking.

 

“Aren’t you concern for your health?” I asked her. She also looked at the sky.

 

“Concern. It just that it releases my stress.” She rebutted.

 

“Okay..”

 

“Why? Your're concern to me?” she asked, she’s already looking at me.

 

“Excuse me?” She threw the cigarette and step on it.

 

“You blush easily.” She commented.

 

“Because it's hot.” I said while raising my eyebrows. Seulgi just caught me blushing and I’m denying it.

 

She chuckled. It was low and dangerous and y.

 

“I’ll just act that I’m believe in you.”

 

“I thought we’re already friends? Why are you so mean to me?”

 

She shrugged. She’s really bipolar.

 

“I don’t know. I told you I’m bipolar. One of these days, maybe I would act like I don’t know you.” She said then she stood up.

 

“Irene, it’s too bad to like me. I’m too broken as it is. You’re not the one who can fix me. I’m not some game you girls want to play.” She started walking and left me alone. Here was I, thinking that everything’s okay but the truth is no. I don’t live in a fairy tales where when the princess meets the prince, few trials, happy ending. I live in the real world and here, so many trials.

 

I watched her walked away. Something inside me throbbed.

 

“You want my handkerchief?”

 

I looked beside me and there, I saw her sister looking at me. It’s really amazing that those two are really not that sisters but they look like each other a lot. Yes, they are not sisters in father's side. I think they got their genes on their mother.

 

“Your sister is bipolar.” I said to her through gritted teeth. She laughed at me again. Instead of sitting beside me like a normal person, she play around on that monkey bar, seriously?

 

I wanted to talk seriously but her happy trail is distracting me. Damn it.

 

“Not really. Seulgi is okay.” She said.

 

“Not really. She just made fun of me for the infinite time already!” I said, fusing in real anger.

 

She’s laughing again at me. That damn shirt again is lifting and I can see her chiseled abs. She’s really the definition of a playgirl.

 

Abs? Check.

Perfect set of white teeth? Check.

Alluring musk? Check.

That playful smirk of hers but look so damn y? Check.

And last, the very happy trail? Check!

 

She went down from the bar and sat beside me.

 

“I’ll tell you a secret..”

 

Suddenly I feel excited.

 

“She talked to Joy a while ago that’s why she’s not in the mood. Just understand her. She diagnosed herself as a bipolar and she’s taking it to her heart.”

 

I don’t know if I should laugh at this or not.

 

“You’re an .”

 

She winked at me. “Nah. You just don’t know me. I’m nice.”

 

“Not really. I’ve heard rumors about you. You’ve been every girl’s and don’t you dare try to deny it.” I said to her. That’s the truth!

 

Suddenly she laughed so hard. Then her white face turns to red until it reaches in to her neck. Then I saw her veins on her neck would pop out. But she looks so damn y.

 

“Laugh all you can. That was the truth anyway.”

 

She was still in hysterics when she stopped. She was trying not to laugh.

 

Then she looked at me.

 

“Oh, damn it, Irene. I’ve never been inside your so your accusation is a mere fallacy.”