two

Affair

 

Rose is still laughing at me after I told her about what happened between Seulgi and me. Actually I shouldn’t told her about this but I seriously cannot hold it in!

 

“Poor Bae.” She said while still laughing. We’re here at shooting range. I invited her because I’m so stressed okay.

 

It’s been four days since that night but the effect of what she did is still bugging me. I’m really thankful that we didn’t met or seen each other because I swear I’ll slap her or.. ugh whatever.

 

I feel like I’m crazy. Seriously. I’m so embarrassed! I thought somehow Rose will help me get through this but all she did was to laugh.

 

“Shut up.” I said before firing the gun.

 

“Seriously Irene, let it go. Seulgi is really like that. So don’t be like this.” She said and then opened her bottle.

 

“I can’t let it go!” I said with pure frustration.

 

She’s still laughing. She should be thankful because I already surrender the gun but if not I should have make her my shooting target.

 

“She’s Seulgi. She’s really like that. Sweat it off Irene, move on. Geez.” 

 

I can’t, that’s the thing. Once that person made me frustrate or what, I’ll never forget it! I’m pretty sure I’ll make that person forgive but I really cannot forget. I’ll forever be pissed. 

 

We went home but still i'm mad. I’m mad because Rose volunteered to drive because she told me we could've got into an accident if i'll drive. This girl. She really dont trust me .

 

Rose went somewhere else, I don’t know. I don’t care. Whatever.

 

I am alone in the condo and I was so pissed that I typed her name in Google.

 

Okay, time to know the enemy!

 

Name: Kang Seulgi

Age: 24

Birthday: February 10, 1991

Educational Achievements: Elementary and High School Valedictorian (Kwangwoon University)

 

What an . She’s smart!

 

I was browsing religiously when I came up with an article with her.

 

“Kang Seulgi: Left at the altar, alone and frustrated.”

What could be more humiliating than being left at the altar by your girlfriend for five years?

 

Park Sooyoung, the long-time girlfriend of the most sought after bachelor Kang Seulgi, left the South, Korea just few hours before their wedding. Many rumors about the reason of her sudden leaving were circulating around the society. She fell out love, wedding jitters, etc. People were still dazed by the sudden turn events as to why Miss Park decided to call it quits with her girlfriend.

 

The article is long but I decided to stop reading. It was so heart-breaking to read. But why did she leave with no particular reason? Maybe because she’s an !

 

But..  that girl is crazy! She could’ve just tell it! 

 

I continue to read and.. they still had no clue about the whereabouts of the girl. Where did she hide? It’s impossible that they didn’t find her! Internet does everything for the people!

 

After an hour, I’m done. Damn. I felt like I’ve already known Seulgi for a long time.

 

I plan to eat my lunch outside since Rose is not here. I grabbed my things and went down. Since I live in a condo, restaurants are near so I’ll just walk.

 

“Pesto and fruit shake.” I said to the waitress.

 

I sat down at the side beside the window because I want to know what people are doing or whatsoever.

 

I was waiting for my food when I saw Seulgi walking down the street looking so chic. Damn! Since when did I care? Is it because of her backstory? But why? That woman is so cruel to me!

 

I watch her walk when she turns her direction to me. She caught me looking at her! Stupid! Stupid!

 

She rolled her eyes on me. That woman! Lord, why!?

 

Please karma please come to her just once please. I beg you. I really can’t take her attitude.

 

I ate in silence when she suddenly went inside in this restaurant. She actually had a nerve to sit near me!

 

She sat at the table beside me and sat on the chair adjacent to my position. She crossed her legs and then rolled her eyes. I just wanna slap her!

 

I was murdering my food and looking at my food alone because maybe she’ll think that I’m looking at her. Then my cousin came, Jennie.

 

“Lunch alone? Where is your mean best friend?” she asked the moment she plopped down next to me. She’s looking everywhere, probably looking for Rose.She has hots for her but too bad. My best friend don’t like her. She’s a playgirl and Rose hates her kind of passion.

 

I shrugged, I don’t have concern whereabouts Rose is. I continued eating while she was ordering for her own food.

 

“Seulgi?” she said. My eyes automatically shot up. The know each other?! “Irene, Seulgi is in here.”

 

Before I could even utter a protest, she already made that woman transfer in our table. The .

 

“Irene, Seulgi. Seulgi, my cousin, Irene.” Jennie said, introducing us.

 

I gave a small smile. She should be thankful that I have an effort to give her a smile!

 

She just nodded at me. No manners.

 

After a while, they were drowning in their own world. The two are starting working so maybe they’re talking about business. Stocks here, investments there, boring. Maybe that woman is boring to be a friend. She’s like a robot. No feelings.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Jennie asked. She maybe noticed that I’m feeling bored in here.

 

I nodded. “Yeah, sure.”

 

“Well, anyways, don’t you two know each other?” said Jennie.

 

I shook my head. I don’t know her. Isn’t it obvious?

 

“Don’t know her.” Seulgi said.

 

My cousin looked at me. “How about her sister? Wendy. Well, it’s impossible that you don’t know her. I heard she’s quite famous in your school.” Mentioned Jennie.

 

I nodded. Duh. Wendy is really famous. She’s been inside every girl’s property. No pun intended. I’m serious.

 

“Well, that’s nice!” Jennie said then she stood up. She patted Seulgi’s back and then kissed me in the cheek. “I’ll go ahead, work call. Talk to each other okay? Bye.” She said then left us alone.

 

This is awkward. Super awkward. Really awkward. I cannot emphasize how awkward it was.

 

“Stop staring. You’re creeping me out.” She said.

 

What the serious ?!

 

I looked at her direction and she wasn’t paying attention to me. She was drinking her coffee and eating her cake. What the hell was wrong with her?! I don’t get her logic.

 

Because I’m pissed, I throwed some tissue paper to her. Thank god there isn't too much people in here and for sure the attention is in ours.

 

In an instant she looked at me. Her eyes were flaring.

 

“Your problem?” she said, anger seething through her voice.

 

“What’s my problem?! How about you? What is your problem?!” I said, my voice is getting high. I’m really pissed off right now.

 

“Lunatic.” She said.

 

“What the hell?!”

 

She rolled her eyes at me and then she stood up. “I lost my appetite when I saw your face.” She said and then walked away.

 

I don’t know how but my shoes landed on her back. I swear sometimes I do things impulsively when I’m mad. And right now I am beyond furious.

 

I heard her say numerous curses under her breath. Okay, Irene. Don’t be scared. She will not hurt you in the public.

 

“What is your problem, Miss?”

 

Five words. Only five words she said and my knees are trembling. She was staring intently at my eyes, I feel like I’m melting.

 

With trembling hands, I pointed my finger at her. “Y-you. You said I’m creepy!”

 

“Then stop staring when you don’t want to hear that you’re creepy.”

 

I raised my chin. She shouldn’t know that I’m nervous as hell even if it’s obvious.

 

“So you’ feel that you’re cool or whatsoever when you said that?”

 

She rolled her eyes at me. I should’ve poked her in the eyes! Not throwing my expensive shoes. Ugh.

 

“You said that. Not me.”

 

“You’re so mean.” I whispered.

 

She bend down to get my shoes then she throw it back to me. “See if I care.” She said before leaving me in disgrace yet again.