four

Affair

 

It was a sunny day and we were out in the field for one of our core courses. It’s because we need to observe the people out here. Well at least it’s nice in here, unlike, the last time we were in public market to observe. God, that place was beyond filthy!

 

I choose to observe in the coffee shop where some people from the business world hold their meetings and it was pretty normal.

 

I leaned on the chair and continued my observation when my phone vibrates. It was Rose, informing me that Seulgi is in the café where she’s observing.

 

I closed my eyes and took three, deep breaths. No, Irene. You’ve been pushed far too many times already by that bastard. Take care of your pride sometimes will you?

 

I control myself to not to go to that café. I don’t care anymore okay? She’s too assuming that I already fell for her as if duh even though she’s pretty.

 

But no use because Rose kept on updating me throughout text!

 

I was taking notes when I saw Joy going inside of the café. She looks gorgeous! No wonder Seulgi fell for her.

 

She was walking confidently. I looked at her and I was shocked when she sat at the table where Wendy is. What the hell?! Why didn’t I know that the ert is here?!

 

My mouth fell open when Wendy kissed Joy in the cheeks. But.. but that was her sister’s ex fiancée! Or it’s because it’s a friendly kiss or Wendy is really just a ert.

 

I was observing them from afar when I saw Seulgi looking at them too from the window of the café. Damn! I thought he’s in the other café?

 

She was looking at them intently.It was so scary. But after a few minutes, Seulgi already left.

 

The days passed by and I was busy as hell. So many school requirements! I was walking in the hallways to go to the faculty when Wendy blocked me. What the hell?

 

“Hey.” She said and then winked her filthy eyes at me.

 

“You’re Irene, right?” I nodded and then look at my wrist watch. I was in rush! I need to pass this on time or else I’m dead! What does she need anyways? As far as I know, we’re not close.

 

She showed me her boyish grin. Okay I admit that was attractive.

 

“Are you busy? I can wait. When is your free time?” She asked. I arched my brow.

 

“You’re too inclemency, Irene. Look, I came in peace. No need to put your guards really up.” She said and then showed me her perfect set of white teeth.

 

I lift my papers up. “Look, sorry but I gotta pass this one.”

 

“Alright. I’ll walk you there. Faculty right?” She asked. I nodded. She grin and lift her hands and said, “Lead the way.”

 

I shrugged. Wendy is really a playgirl. A ing playgirl.

 

While walking, I noticed some people are looking at us. Goodness! Of course the girl beside me is Wendy a.k.a the playgirl in our university. 

 

Maybe those people are thinking that I’m the next target of Wendy. No okay? I don’t want this ert.

 

“So, are you really that quiet?” she asked while we’re walking. She was so carefree unlike her uptight sister. Well no wonder they’re not fully blood sister because they are opposite. Their attitude is opposite.

 

“No, I’m not in the mood to talk to you.” I said, direct to the point.

 

“Ouch. Why are you like that?” She said, acting hurt.

 

I stopped from walking and face her.

 

“Look, Wendy, I chained my belt. You can’t lower my pants down. In short you can’t have me.” 

 

For a second, her eyes widen then she laughed. For half a minute, she just laugh and laugh.

 

She was clutching her hands on her tummy then she looked at me.

 

“But you still have a zipper, I can just it you know." She said. I suddenly blushed at what she said. 

 

She notice that I’m blushing so she stopped from laughing.

 

“I was kidding.” She said. I was blinking and blinking. What the eff? She just rendered me speechless! I can’t afford with her green jokes. I just cannot..

 

She was saying sorry to me when I looked at my watch.

 

“Oh my god!”

 

“What?”

 

“The papers.” I uttered. “Three minutes remaining.”

 

Suddenly my heart was beating so fast. No! I worked hard for this and I dont have any plans to have a low grades because of Wendy! 

 

I was shocked when she take the papers from my hands.

 

“What’s the room number?”

 

“W-what?”

 

“I said, what’s the room number of your professor? I’ll pass this for you. Come on.” She said.

 

I blinked for a moment and I gave her the room number. Okay. Don’t be nervous, Irene. She’ll pass that. Calm down.

 

I watched her run. Wow she run fast. Is she a runner? I don’t know and I don’t care.The only thing I know about her is she’s a playgirl and a ert.

 

I sat at one of the benches waiting for her. Did she pass it on time? I closed my eyes and I clasped my hand together altogether and prayed that she was able to pass my paper.

 

When I open my eyes, I was shocked on how close we are. I suddenly stood up. Wow she’s really fast.

 

“I passed it.” She said. Her two hands were placed at her knee and she was slightly panting. She’s sweating too. I get a tissue from my bag and offered it to her but she declined.

 

“Well, thank you. I’ll leave.” I said.

 

“You’re so ungrateful.” She said. I faced her.

 

“Sorry Wendy, but I have class. I’m busy.” I said.

 

“Well, okay. When will your class end? I’ll pick you up.” She offered.

 

“Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, we don’t know each other and please don’t act like we’ve known each other that well.” I said.

 

“I don’t act like I’ve known you. I was supposed to introduce myself to you-“

 

“No need to introduce yourself. Because I know that you’re a playgirl and a ert okay?” I said as I rolled my eyes.

 

“No i'm not.” She denied. I rolled my eyes again. She’s too noisy! 

 

My phone vibrates.My classmate texted and she said that there’s no class because our professor will not attend. Gosh! I don’t know if I’ll be happy or what. Ugh I don’t care anymore.

 

“Why are you frowning?” She asked.

 

“Nothing.” I said to her.

 

“Why does Seulgi even talk about you when you’re so-“

 

“What?!” I shouted. Suddenly my heart beats fast. Seulgi is talking about me? Really?

 

And all of sudden I want to talk to Wendy. Maybe I can get some information about her sister.

 

“Well, anyway, it was nice meeting you. See you around!” She said and walked away.

 

Damn it!

 

“Oh? What’s with that face?” Krystal said to me. I texted her to come here since we don’t have classes. 

 

“Wendy.” I uttered. Krystal widen her eyes. Oh I forgot she’s the class stalker of the sisters. She measured me with her gaze. Uh-oh.

 

“What about her?” She said while her eyebrows where arching up.

 

“She approached me.” I sigh.

 

“Oh moy God Irene what did she do-"

 

“Shut up! We didn’t do anything okay? We talked. Ugh your mind!” I said.

 

“Okay chill!”

 

“She even said that Seulgi talked about me.” Her face fell into a frown. Still heartbroken?

 

“For the record, Seulgi is not my type so stop frowning. Your face is irritating.” I said. She smiled a bitter one.

 

“But you’ll soon fall, Irene. I said the same thing to myself but still I did fall. That’s the thing with the sisters: once you’ll enter their world, you’ll fall and fall.” I bit my lips.

 

No.

 

No way.