Chapter 9

Blank Space

        Anneyeong guys!!! First of all, Sorry for not updating, I've been so busy with my new work that's why I wasn't able to find time to update, I actually type some of the scenes in the office whenever the calls isn't that demanding.

        Second, I want to thank these people for replying to myrequest Sweetmielebluefairy07mihyun84maria4smithYGSMJYP4lifeLilMissSanShineJmgirl mjjeje_theians2ne1fan2009Aemieleekapoyaniloveless28gigi214icelee17neyney0827chyler25, myjoyce1986 I really really appreciate guys....:)

        Third, I also want to thank all of you who're always waiting for my update, that keeps me motivated you know..hehe...And, Thank you also for the upvotes, for subscribing, and for all the comments...

         Can someone make me a manip for this???? Jebal.....

 

 

=================================================================================================================

Chapter 9

 

 

 

            It's still too early but some crew of roommate already waiting for the 2ne1 fresh vocal outside her house while she was getting ready to leave, the crew interviewed Sanghyun in behalf of their mother and sister on what they feel about their eldest joining such reality show.

           "I'm happy, so does my mother and little noona for my big noona to have this opportunity to join roommate at least other celebrities will know my noona's personality since she seldom mingled to other artist, but it was because she has her YG family. We actually thought she doesn't need mingling since she had enough friends inside their building and they're getting big with the new boy groups debuting and girl groups training to debut but then everyone should let their self out of their shells and this new oppurtunity is a blessing. Big noona! Enjoy this show and we hope you befriended with your housemates. We're just here to support you." He said, facing the camera bareface since it's still early and he just woke up, he wasn't actually bothered by it.

           The crew waited for about 10 minutes after they interviewed Sanghyun before Dara went out the house with her two luggages followed by her manager. They started filming her the moment she entered the van, it took them 2 hours to reach the destination and everyone saw how excited Dara is the moment she arrived at the place and the fascination is very visible in her beautiful face.

          

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Dara was fascinated by the view of the house she will be living for three months with her co-celebrities, it's a traditional house she useually see in the historical drama. The front view has a beautiful garden, different flowers can be seen. Whoever owned the house is surely a nature lover.

         "Wow! Such a beautiful house!" She said in awe as she roamed her eyes outside the house.

         "You sure looks excited." Jjangmae said as he put down the luggages down from the van. "That's good, at least I can leave you here, I need to go back to YG building, I'll be accompanying your babies to their photoshoot."

          "Oh! So, who are you referring to?" She turned to her manager who just finshed unloading her luggages.

          "Winner." Jjangmae replied, he sometimes forget that this petite girl in front of her considered those younger YG new groups as her babies. Lucky them to have her as their sunbae actually, because even though people new that she can be awkward to new people, but once she gets comfotable with you and be your friend, she will treat you like a sister and become loyal to you.

          "Oh! Give my regards to them and buy them lots of food okay? They need energy because they've been so busy that they sometimes forgot to eat breakfast or lunch."

          "Don't worry, I will do as you say. And as for you, good luck! Be nice to them arasso" Jjangmae said.

          Yah! I am nice!"She pouted.

         "As you say so." Jjangmae shrugged, he's obviously teasing her because he knows as all YG family knows, she tend to feel awkwards towards meeting knew people.

         "I know, I know! Tsk! I'll make sureto enjoy this show while I'm here." She uttered in determination.

         "Okay, Anyway, I gotta go, winner need to arrive early in their photoshhot location.

         Ok, take care." Dara said, she waited until the car Jjangma used is out of her sight before she face the house as she gathered her thing to enter. " Guesse I'll be alone for the meantime, I hope other housemates will arive soon so I can get to know them. The earlier the better.

         She slowy dragged her things as she entered her new home, this will be her home for the next 3mos. She will treat her housemates as her bothers and sister so they can live comfortably and without being so conscious about their status in the industry. She actually wanted to treat them just like how she treat her friends and her YG family, no restriction of being a sunbae or hoobae.

         She get her key given to her by her manager when she saw the room number one. She slowy open it, she roamed her eyes inside, it;s has two bedroom, two medium size closet. She walked toward the bed near the windo and put her luggages on the floor. 

         Dara sat on the bed and open her luggages and started putting her things beside her. She started organizing her stuffs that she didn't noticed the time, and it's starled her when the door bell rang. "Omo! Someone is here already! What to do!?" She abruptly stood up and started pacing, it makes her nervous knowing that she will be facing someone he barely knew in a moment.

        "Gaaahhh! Stop overthinking Sandara Park! Go there, open the door and greet  whoever it is with enthusiasm!" She immediately stop and went out of the room, she arrived on the front door just in time for it to open up, as the one outside decided to open it when no one came to do it, thinking he's the first one to arrive in that place. Dara anxiously waited for the person to finally entered the house but at the same time excited. 

         Dara can't help smiling when she finally saw who were behind the door, it was Song Joong Ki and Song Ji-hyo! "Ji-hyo unnie! It's so nice seeing you, and knowing that you will be part of this show!" She happily greeted the newly entered woman with a hug much to the shocked of the latter and the guy who's with her. 

        "Dara?! Gosh! You're also here! I'm happy!" Ji-hyo finally said when she recovered from her shocked.

        "Me too!" Anyway, welcome to our new abode unnie! Joong-ki shii! Let me help you guys carry your belongings." Dara carried one of ji-hyo's bag and ushered the two inside. "unnie, what is your key number?"

        "Number 1 left side." Dara nodded and turned her attention to Joong-ki who's silently following them. "How about you Joong-ki shii?" She asked.

        "Number 4 right side." Joong-ki meekly answered. "Okay, from here, you'll turn right, while unnie will be coming with me to the left side of this house. Our rooms were divided, I think all the girls room will be on the left while the boys get's to stay on the right side." Let's meet here in the living room after 30 minutes, is that okay with you Joong-ki shii?" Dara said.

         "Of course Dara-shii." 

         "Then, let's move." Dara smiled at the latter before turning her head towards the direction of the girls room with Ji-hyo. Dara and Song Ji-hyo's room is just next to each other. She help her put her things on the closet while chit-chatting. They missed each other since they seldom meet up, they've been both busy it their careers.The two of them become close during thier guesting in running man, so does Bommie and Ji-hyo, and the 3 of them often meet up with In-na and Hyesun. 

        "So, did you already, roamed around this new house of ours?" Ji-hyo asked Dara while they're walking back to the living room.

       "I haven't look around this house, I went straight to my room and tidy up my things. I just finished doing it actually when you and Joong-ki came." Dara replied. They both arrived in the living room and saw Joong-ki already sitting in one of the couch.

       "Oh! Joong-ki shii, you're fast." Dara said.

       "I don't have many things to orgazide Sandara-shii." Joong-ki said, Dara and Ji-hyo sat beside him, Dara turned to the guy after a while. "Joong-ki shii, we will be living in this house for 3 mos. and I'm wishing to be able to comfortably live with all of you, but before that let's drop the formalities, you can call me Dara noona and I'll call you Joong-ki ah. Would that be okay with you?" Dara look at Joon-ki expectedly.

       "Sure! Dara noona! I would love to call you that." Joong-ki happily said, happiness written all over his face.

       "He's been a fan since you debuted you know, he always complained everytime your group guested on running man without him. She wanted to met you personally but haven't had the right time for it until this show came." Ji-hyo revealed which didn't affect joong-ki, he seemed proud about it. 

        Dara smiled brightly" Really?! I'm a fan too, I love watching your dramas, you're such a good actor.And I want to recruit you to join my cute line."

       "Really? I'm honored Dara noona" Joong-ki beamed. Ji-hyo who's listening at the two can't help shaking her head, the two surely got easily comfortable with each other. But she's happy with it, 'coz she know Dara is very awkward to the people she doesn't know and it's so rare for her to act comfortably with someone specially to a guy. Lucky Joong-ki, Dara seemed to be fond of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels