Chapter 2

Blank Space

Chapter 2

 

           It's an early Saturday morning but Dara was already preparing to go outside, she's going to YG building to practice. She's been going there since Bom went to the U.S just 2 a week after their meet ups with the Winner members to have some vacation since she will not be allowed to wander around South Korea leaving her alone most of the time because her 3 members have their own thing to do. So, to make her time be occupied, she decided to go to YG building to train, she doesn't want to slack just because she have more free time, although we went out with her friends sometimes but most of her time were spent practicing alone. Or sometimes she were accompanied by Winner or Ikon members, other trainees did but rarely.

          "Jjangmae-ah, let's grab some breakfast first before going straight to YG please, it's too early anyway." Dara cutely asked her favorite manager/friend who fetch her from their house since she went back there after Bom left.

          "Okay!" Jjangmae immediately replied as he settled on the driver sit."Anyway noona, why are you kept on practicing at a time like this when you can just relax."

          "What are you saying Jjangmae-ah! I've been relaxing you know." She poutingly countered. 

          Jjangmae raised his brow and shook his head."Sebong hyung should discharge soon so there's someone who will monitor you."

          "Mwo?! Really Jjangmae-ah, what do you think of me? A kid who need a guardian?" Dara unbelievably asked.

          "Are you sure you're asking me that noona?" Dara stared at his cute manager and shook her head, she knew what will his answer be and she will never win if they argue about it.

          "Fine, let's drop this subject, I knew your answer anaway." She sighed making Jjangmae laugh at her defeated reaction.

          "You're enjoying this are you?" She queried squinting her eyes on him, but smirk after awhile.

          "Definitely!" Jjangmae teasing replied.

          "Laugh all you want then you're going pay for our breakfast." She seriously said but her eyes are twinkling mischievously, Jjangmae immediate stop laughing and cleared his throat.

          "I'm just kidding noona, I take back what i said." Dara can't help chuckling at Jjangmae's anxious reaction hearing her say that he will be the one paying for their breakfast. Well, he had a reason though, 'coz the time last she said that Jjangmae will be the one paying for what they eat actually cost the cute manager a lot. It's not her entire fault though, her Park sister suggested it as a prank but they didn't pay him after that. Or at least he doesn't know they actually paid him but with the help of their President of course. They added it to his salary.

          "Good, then let have a peaceful ride shall we?" She grinningly said eyeing the now pouting manager. They continue the ride silently as she was busy on her phone that she didn't notice the car already stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           "Noona, are you sure we're going to eat here?" Jjangmae asked for the 3rd time the moment they settled down inside the coffee shop.

           "Yup! There aren't many people here anyway so let's just eat here, the ambiance is relaxing anyway." She replied while roaming her eyes inside the coffee shop.

           "Okay, what do you want me to order?" Jjangmae asked before leaving their table to order. 

           "I'll go with you, can't decide what I want to eat right now." She stood up and slowly walk behind Jjangmae to the counter when she notice some DBSK albums. "Looks like the owner of this place is a huge DBSK fan. She thought, awed when she saw the very latest album in the shelf. 

            "Good Morning Dara-shi!" Her attention from the albums was interruption with the greetings, she turned to where to greetings came from and was greeted by a shyly smiling staff of the coffee shop.

             She smiled back and then look at Jjangmae. "Did you order already?" She asked since she wasn't really paying attention awhile ago.

            "Yup!" Jjangmae simple replied. She nodded and look up to the available coffee and bread to order. It takes her a minute or two to decide what to order much to the staff amusement as she unconsciously making faces as she tried to decide.

             "You can just wait on your table ma'am, sir. We will just serve after your order on your table." The staff polite said after she noted their orders.

             "Is that so. Thanks." Dara bowed and returned to their table followed by Jjangmae.

             While waiting, Dara took a selfie alone, then one with Jjangmae. After five minutes, their order arrived. "Enjoy your breakfast ma'am, sir." 

             "We will, thank you Hyunjae." She said when she saw her name tag and smiled before she start taking a sip. The waiter immediately bowed and leave, Dara didn't see how the girl blush after she heard her name from her but Jjangmae did. 

             "You should really stop saying someone's name suddenly, that girl looks like she wanted to scream when you uttered her name." Jjangmae commented while shaking his head.

              Dara frowned. "What's wrong with that?"

             "Because someone might faint in front of you if you kept doing that." Jjangmae pointed out. 

              "That's ridiculous!" She said shaking her head. She doesn't believe someone will faint just because she said her name. It's just unbelievable.

              "If you say so noona, but just want to tell, I already saw fans crying just by a mere wave and smile you gave them, so fainting isn't really impossible."

              "Heol! Just eat Jjangmae-ah, you're just hungry." Jjangmae laughed at her reply but follow her anyway and continued enjoying their food silently. It took them minutes to finished their food, and rest for about 10 minutes before they left, but not before giving autographs and taking a picture to those who politely ask her, like Hyunjae who looks nervous and ecstatic when she approach her. Unknown to her two figures has been watching her the moment she steps inside.

 

=======================================================================================

Here's the next chapter guys...:)

Kamsahamnida frecklesTabimuchere for the comments...:)

And who can make a banner for this please???

 

 

 

               

                 

             

 

LOVE

SJangels..^-^