Chapter 3

Blank Space

 

Thanks for the upvotes 

nungazizahTabimuchereisla7107

Thanks for the comments

icelee17bloody8maryTabimucherefreckleskyourenenzyzaijaedaraheartnungazizahmyjoyce1986...:)

Thanks to my 32 subscribers and to those who're silently reading this..^-^

AND ANYONE WHO CANMAKE A COVER PHOTO or BANNER FOR THIS PRETTY PLEASE? 

 

=======================================================================================

Chapter 3

 

             "Dara, I know how much you wanted to act on a movie or a series, but now isn't the right time, next year I promise you will but not now, so to compensate on that I decided to cast you on roommate. The PD asked this favor since Bom withdraw from it, they wanted you to replace her." Dara stared dumbfounded at their President. Is she hearing this right? She will be the replacement of her Parksister to a show latter learned to love? How can she do it? It isn't feel right to her even though she wanted to appear on that show.

             "President, i'm sorry but I can't accept the offer, what will Bom feels if she knew this? It's like stealing it from her." She politely said looking straightly at their president's eyes to show him how serious she felt about the offer.

             President YG heave a sigh and lean on his chair. "I know Dara-ya, but can you think this first before you decided? You can talk to Bom first tohelp you decide, beside the cast will be all new, it's like a season two." He explained

             "I don't know President, I'll reconsider this but I'll talk to Bommie first."

             YG smiled at the woman in front of him. "After all this year, she hasn't change at  all." He silently thought.

             "Okay, just give me call if you decided already, you have a week so don't rush it, though I hope you give me a positive answer but whatever you're decision is, I'll respect it of course."

             "Thank you Sajangmin, I'll think hard about this." 

             "Then, you can go now Dara-ya." Dara immediately stood up and bowed before leaving the room. Just a second after she left, another person enter the room using the other door and sat on the chair opposite to the President. 

             "Hyung, do you think it's a good idea to cast her on that reality show alone when we know that she will encounter that other woman." The guy asked worriedly .

             "I think about this for so many times and I think it's about time she faces her, she's been avoiding the two and this is the only way to know how she really feels about that woman." 

             "But we all know that they are very different from each other, and with their history, I don't think they will get along, it will be so awkward. And Darong is very awkward to the new people around her, how will she survive to that reality show alone?" 

             YG took a glance at the guy, understanding how he feel about his concerns but he knows Dara can do it, and it's not like he's throwing her alone to that reality show alone, of course he make sure there's someone she can be comfortable with while adjusting the new surroundings.

             "Don't worry about it, i'll make sure she will be comfortable once she accept the offer." He said to pacify the worried lad.

             "I'll trust you for that hyung, just make sure about it because Bom might do something once she knew Dara is having hard time on this becasue of that woman. You know how protected Bommie is when it comes to Dara."

             "I know, i know, that girl will rake havoc if Dara gets hurt on this." YG laughed shaking his head just the though of it.

             "You bet hyung. Anyway, i'll have to go now. Need to go back to the camp as soon as possible." 

             "Okay, you take care going back, make sure no one will be able to see you, I don't want another scandal to arise before you come back." YG reminded the younger one.

             "Yah! Hyung, you know it isn't true. It was just a misunderstanding." 

             "I know, that's why I'm telling you to be careful."

             "Okay! Bye hyung!" YG just nodded and went back to sorting out his artists upcoming projects. He's been having a hard time choosing what best since there are so many offers but he needs to pick only the best for them. 

             "As expected, Dara got the most offers along with Top, but I need to set aside this for a couple of months, I'll let her concentrate on Roommate first if she agreed to join, but if ever she declined then I'll have to accept this drama offer." He mumbled eyeing the envelop that contain a drama offer for Dara. "But it is still good if she do roommate first since her leading man in this drama will also be casted on roommate."

             He sighed, all he can do for now is hope that Dara will took the offer because it will help her for sure. But knowing Dara he's kinda sure what will her decision is. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                 

             After her meeting with the president Dara went to the canteen to eat since she wasn't able to because of the sudden call. She's alone and doesn't really mind since she knows most of YG family are busy, and her mind is actually wandering somewhere. "Should I try it or not? But what would Bommie feel if I accept it? Gah!!!" She though while taking a bit on her bulgogi. She's been thinking about the offer since she went out the Presidents' room, she wanted to join to be able to try living with other artist she barely knew personally but at they same time she's anxious she might hurt her friends feelings so before she decide she will surely talk to Bom about what she thinks.

             "I'll just call her later for now I'll enjoy this meal alone." She was starting to enjoy her meal when she notice someone standing in front of her. "Oh! Hongseok-ah! Jinhyeong-ah! Are you guys going to sit with noona?" "She sweetly asked at the two youngerster who obviously nervous standing there with their foods.

             "If it's okay with you n-noona?" Hongseok anxiously asked.

              Dara's smile widen at the cute youngster who look embarassed and can't even look at directly her. "Of course! I've be happy if you join me, noona is actually sad eating alone." The two timidly sat in front of her and start eating quietly.

              "So, how's you're training so far? Are guys having a hard time? If there's something noona can do, don't hesitate to approach me. Noona will help you in anyway she can hmm." She said to start a conversation since knew the two youngers won't even try opening one. They're still so shy around her, it's actually surprise her when she saw them standing in front of her a while ago.  

              "W-we're doing good noona. The trainers are strict but considerate at times." Jinyeong meekly replied.

               "It's good to hear then, just persevere on your dreams and in time, you will surely achieve it. What you've been through is just one obstacle that you need to pass, and there's still more but always keep in mind that hardship is actually the one pushes us to be determined and it's keeps us strong. Don't focus on the negative side, it will bring you no good, just think positively. If things are getting hard, think of those people who are supporting you, and think of the reason while you're still here trying so hard." She solicitously said.

                "Thank you noona. We will keep that in mind." The two youngerster greatfully smile at her, and it makes her happy. Being older than them and a sunbae in the industry they're trying to be part of, she wanted to somehow guide and help them in anyway she can just like how she is with the other YG members who came before her. They are like a younger siblings to her, and she wanted to at least comfort them like a big sister do when they are having a hard time or need a time out from this business.

                 "You're always welcome of course!" She beamed at them and the two started chuckling. Just then, her phone that was on top of the table vibrated indicating that someone sent her a message. She opened it and pouted when she read the content. She apologitically turned to the two who just continue eating.

                  "Sorry guys, noona need to go now, Jjangmae wants to talk to me about something. let's hangout some other time okay? And don't be too shy around me, i'm your noona anyway." She playfully wink at them amking the two blush furiously. "Enjoy your food and good luck on your training! Fighting!"

                   "Thank you noona! And take care!" The two bowed at her and she wave at them before she completely out of their sight. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             

                 

LOVE                 

SJangels