Chapter 6

Blank Space

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS

lianne21vip 

Tabimuchere 

Ligneous94 

chayna 

jaedy21 

21bangyen 

neyney0827 

Charlyjoy 

LilMissSanShine

chiruka 

kiijou 

Dyanna07 

xxRyoRO 

avdfanatic 

syanne 

READING IT MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE MORE...HEHE...LET SEE WHO AMONG YOU WILL COMMENT ON THIS CHAPPIE, THEN I"LL DECIDE WETHER TO POST JAE's POV...KEKE

 

=======================================================================================

 

Chapter 6

 

          “Hahaha!...Gosh! Ate Sandy! Did you see how Jaejoong-shi glared at you after you said he’s beautiful? He looks like he wanted to straggles you’re gorgeous neck for saying it! And why did you even say it? Don’t you know how he hated it when someone says he’s beautiful? Tsk! You just ruin your chance on him, I’m actually rooting for him to be your next boyfie, but with what happen earlier that chance of him liking you is slim.” Dara just pouted as she listened to Marshall’s recollect the happening earlier that night.

          They decided to stay at their dorm since no one is around, crush in and do some movie marathon.  “I’m just saying the truth, it’s not my fault he’s so sensitive about it.” She reasoned out.

        “But I noticed ate that your counterpart vampire doesn’t like you, I mean when you introduce yourself he just look at you blankly, he didn’t even spare a single smile towards you.” Marshall continues.

        

          Dara snorted remembering the cold shoulder Jaejoong gave her, she knows it’s their first meeting and but it’s saddened her how he treated her, she’s seriously considering to be friends with him but the latter seems to be thinking the other way. “I clearly saw his reaction Marsh.” She admitted. “But I’m sure whatever he thought about me will change into a better one.”

        

          Mashall eyed him suspiciously then gasped. “Ate, tell me honestly? Do you like Kim Jaejoong-shi?”

         

          Dara stared at Marshall’s eyes directly. “I’m honestly not sure, but I think what I feel for him way way back is starting to be revive. It’s like it’s been there and just waiting to be awaken.” She ponderingly stated.

       

         “It’s a good sign---“

        

         “Good signed?! Her jaw drop at what Marshall said. “Didn’t you just rub it in my face awhile ago how that guy gave me a cold shoulder? I’m obviously not the type of woman who he can like.”

        

         “So, negative ate.” Marshall shook his head in disapproval. “Anyway, What I mean by it’s a good sign is, you’re finally ready to love again, it’s high time for you to move on from G-dragon just so you know---

        

         “You just really have to mention him in this matter huh.” She cut-in. Marshall wave his hand silencing her.

 

         “Yes! I just really have to mention him.” Her friend said. “Anyway, you need to think much about Jaejoong-shi behavior a while ago, you’re from a girl group, though you’re concept were far different from the other girl group, that guy isn’t fond of girl who’s a member of one, he thought all of them are the same. You know, acting cute and all those stuff relative to being girly.”

     

         “Well, I’m naturally born cute so I can’t really do anything about that, but what the heck! How can she generalize us just because we from a girl group? Tsk! That man needs some scolding! If only he’s not that handsome.” She ranted. “Anyway, he doesn’t have a girlfriend right?”

        

         “Wae? Are going to court him? If you are, I’ll help you ate. Just tell me what I am going to do.”

        

         “As if! I’m just curious since I never heard that he has a girlfriend. Isn’t weird for him to be single until now? and please don’t tell me he’s gay ‘coz he’s too handsome for his genes to be wasted.” She cringed at the last thought while Marshall laughed at her.

 

         “Really ate, if he’s gay then just asked him to donate some so his beautiful genes won’t be wasted, then you’ll gave birth to a gorgeous baby.” Dara glared at her friend who just smiled cheekily at her. ”Just kidding ate, he’s not gay, I’m sure of that. And according to what I know, he doesn’t have a girlfriend for 3 years, his last relationship was with a Japanese model.

      

          Dara groaned at the information. “What’s with these Japanese models?” She muttered but enough for Mashall to hear who in shrugged in return.

      

         “Don’t know, but she’s already an ex so you don’t need to concern about her anymore, if you want him to notice you, you have to show him the real you, the beauty you’ve been hiding from wearing those boyish clothes. Show him and all those guys how lucky they are to have you, that you are worth keeping for, that they can’t find someone as beautiful as you are inside and out, how loyal you are.”

 

          “You sure took this conversation about Kim Jaejoong-shi seriously Marsh, but you’re right. I need to show him the real me, I’m going to make that aloof guy fall for me.” She determinedly stated.

 

          “That’s the spirit noona!” They high five on each other and at that time Dara finally decided on what to do next. Remembering all the things the guys said a while ago, added by Marshall’s words she came up with a decision. Something she knew will step up her career.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            

           It’s been 3 days since YG told her about joining roommate, after that dinner she unexpectedly have with her Gummy unnie, Junsu and the rest of their friends, and the talk she had with Marshall, she come up it a decision and now she’s in YG building, specifically inside their President office to gave her response.

          “So, you’re agreeing to join roommate?” Dara hears her President ask her, she look up at him with seriousness. “Yes” YG nodded at her response.

           

          “Mind telling why you suddenly accept this offer? Did you already talk to Bom ?” She shook her head. “No” I decided to just surprise them, and I realized, this is a good opportunity for me, It’s been years since I was casted alone in a show, and for sure I’ll be able to learn something from my co-stars in this show.

 

          “It’s good to know you have such a positive outlook about this.” YG smiled at her. “Don’t worry, for sure you’ll be able to learn something in this show. Then, if you don’t have any more thing to say you’ll free to go, I’ll just call you’re manager for further instruction and details about this.”

           “Thank you President.” She stood up and respectfully bowed before leaving and sighed in relief the moment she close the door. She felt nervous and at the same time excited, well, she always felt that way every time she’s doing something without her members, she’s already used having them around in everything she does. It’s so seldom for her do to something without them. But then, excitement kinda over power it knowing that she’s going to explore another world of acting.

 

           “Okay, not gonna think about it for now. So, what am I going to do with my spare time?” She thought, then, looked at her rest watch. “10am? Tsk! Too early to go home.” She roamed her eyes on the lobby debating whether going out like she come out a while ago or go ninja. Her eyes twinkled when she remembers something. She immediately put her hooded jacket, sunglasses and mask. She turned to the backdoor, after scanning the periphery and seeing no fans are around she smiled broadly.

           “Success!” She happily cheered and immediately looked for a taxi to bring her to her destination.

          

                    

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels