Chapter 5

Blank Space

 

Chapter 5

 

         " Hello! Everybody! Sorry, I'm late, But I'm already here!" Yoochun gleefully greeted as he walked towards his sit just beside Junsu, followed by Jaejoong and Minwoo who just gave their short "hello". But just as they were about to take their sit, they saw someone who they never thought will see in there.

          "Sandara Park-shi?" Yoochun and Minwoo uttered in surprise. Dara immediately stood up and awkwardly greeted them.

          "Hi! Sandara Park-imnida!" She bowed and look at the three for a second before she keep her head down, she felt so embarrassed for no reason and extremely awkward, seeing the three face to face for the first time after that one time during the award ceremony during their rookie days is just nerve wrecking for her, it's like she's back when she's still fan-girling over TVXQ once upon a time.

          "Well, it's nice to finally meet you miss Park. I'm No Minwoo." Dara shyly reached the hand Minwoo's offer for a shake hands.

          "It's a pleasure for us to meet the Sandara Park in person." Yoochun gave her his most charming smile and she can't help smiling him back. "Just like it's a pleasure for me to meet the Park Yoochun."

          Their awkard greetings brought laughter from the group. "You guys are weird, and what's with the awkward greetings." Junsu commented with his raised eyebrow. "How about you Jae-hyung?" He added turning his to the last guy who's been silent.

          "Hi! Kim Jaejoong Imnida." He's simple introduction. "What's with the cold attitude?" Dara thought as she discretely glance at the later when they take their seats. He didn't even smile, as if he's not happy to see her there. 

          "Ok! Now! Order what you want, no limit. Let's enjoy this night with our new friends here." Yoochun announces and everyone cheered.

          They dinner went smoothly with a couple of stories with some of the group, Dara was quiet enjoy listening specially when it comes to the shooting thingy, since most of them are actors, the conversation centered to their line of work. She suddenly miss acting. 

          She's been attending acting classes along with Seunghyun for early preparation if ever their president decided to let her act again but so far it's still not possible for her. 

          "Jaejoong's acting were really improve in Triangle, his emotions to every scenes is awesome!" With what Jihyo said her attention went back to the conversation.

          She also watch it since one of the main character is her friend. All the characters did a great job in portraying their role and Jaejoong did improve a lot on that.

          "Thanks noona, but I still have a long way to go when it comes to acting, I still need to work hard." Jaejoong politely replied. Dara's frowned when she noticed how different Jaejoong is towards her and Jihyo and even with his other friends. "Ah! Yes! They are her friends and I'm not! Tsk! Such a guy. If he doesn't want me to be his friend, then fine! As if!"

          She's busy talking to her self mentally that she didn't hear Junsu's question to her, if not for Marshall elbowing her side, she wouln't realized it. "Sorry, Junsu-ah! I didn't cath what you said. What are you asking again?" 

          "I was asking if we can finally see you act since you're group will be in hiatus?"

          "I don't think this will be the time I will be accepting offers for acting, the president says I wasn't ready to act. And the company is busy with the preparations of 2 group’s debut plus the boys comeback."

          "Then, what will you be doing while those groups are busy? You're own member is also in preparation except Bom for something." Jihyo asked.

          "Well, there's an offer for me to join a reality show but it's still not final, and even though I'm not active in promoting my own, I'm still busy with doing things privately."

          "But I still wish for you noona to act again, it's such a waste that you were holding back when you can be on your own without your members, I can tell without being biased that among the four of you, you are the one who can stand without your company's releasing a press release, because just a simple post from your sns account made it to the news, and with such an amazing fans supporting you, you'll get what you want if you are just let your wings spread." Dara shockly stared at Junsu, she didn't know what to say honestly.

          "Dara noona always put others first before her. She won't grab an opportunity just to give way others to shine." 

          "Marsh!" Dara said, but can't come for anything to say. She's too discomfited to say anything! So she decided to just smile awkwardly at them.

          "It's not bad to be selfless but sometimes you need to be selfish, do whatever that makes you happy. You aren't getting any younger though you looks young, you should start taking action. That's just a friendly advice from me." Minwoo said making her smile. "Er, thanks.”

          “But, if you decided to take the first step on acting, you should get me as you’re leading man Dara-shi, we can do some romantic comedy together.” Yoochun stated winking at her.

          “I have to wait for at least 2 years then since you’ll be entering the military in a few months right?” Dara blurted out making Minwoo and Junsu laughed. She stared at them questioningly since what she said isn’t even funny for them to laugh!

          “Are you actually considering what Yoochun said Dara-shi?” Minwoo asked.  

           She nodded. ”Well, he’s really a good actor, I’ve watch his works and he’s really amazing in portraying all his roles. It would be an honor for me to work with such a great actor”

           “You stop praising him noona, Yoochun hyung’s head is starting to get big. See! It might blow up anytime soon!” Dara chuckled at Junsu as he even cutely pointed at Yoochun as if the latter’s head is really getting big.

          “You’re such a kid Su!” Yoochun whacked s head then look at Dara then Junsu. “Wait! You’ve been calling Dara-shi noona comfortably, have you been friends for long? How come I don’t know about it? Jaejoong hyung are you aware of this?

           Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder. Junsu on the other hand rolled his eyes at his hyung. “Really Chun-hyung, must you really state the obvious?”

          Junsu received another strike from Yoochun. “What was that for again Chun-hyung?! Stop hitting my head, you’re damaging my pretty little head.”

          “Then answer my question nicely, and stop with your cheeky attitude.” Yoochun glared at the younger one.

          “Yah! Hyung! I’m answering your question nicely, since when am I being cheeky to you hyung?!” Junsu whined.

           Dara felt happy seeing and listening with their little banters, she remembered when she used to watched DBSK’s funny videos, when the four always ganged up with poor little Junsu and . She again secretly glance at the other member of the group, she used to have a huge crush before she became an idol, before Jiyong and her became an item.              

          She’s always updated about his activities specially his personal life, she even follow him on twitter to know what he’s up to, but she stop when Jiyong and her become an item. She forgot about her crush on him because she knows it’s impossible for her to be able to be friends with him. And seeing how he’s acting in front of her, she’s already sure Kim Jaejoong doesn’t like her, he will never take an interest on her. Her heart throbbed by just the thought of it. “OMG! Sandara Park! What’s with you?! So, what if he doesn’t like you? So what if he’s not interested in you? Don’t tell me that you’re feeling for him are coming back now that you finally meet him in person?! Don’t you dare?! You just came from a heart break, are seriously looking for another one? He clearly doesn’t like you so forget about him and find someone else okay?!” She mentally scolded herself and because she’s busy talking to herself she didn’t realized that she’s been staring at Jaejoong long enough for him to notice it.

          “Is there something you want to tell me Dara-shi?” Her eyes widen hearing his question.

          “Huh?” She stupidly answered. “Goodness! Did he really notice me staring at him!? What a shame Park! Now he would think you’re ogling him.”

          “I’m asking if there’s something you want to tell me? You’ve been looking at me, so maybe there’s something you wanted to tell me?” Jaejoong repeated raising his perfectly eyebrow on her. “Great! Park! You’re embarrassing yourself and you still have time to say how perfect his eyebrows is.”

          “Am…Er…” She takes a look at those around her and she notice they are all waiting for her answer. Her attention went back to the one who asked her, and yes, he’s looking at her impatiently waiting for her answer. She sigh, she knew once she open , she will be saying something stupid But she doesn’t have a choice.

           “Well...hmm..I was just looking at you because I realized how true those write ups about you, you’re really beautiful for a guy, though don’t take it as an insult, it’s really a compliment.” There she said it, she turned to look at their reaction and just as she thought, their shock expression shows on their faces, she even saw Marshall and Junsu’s mouth open, then close as if they wanted to say something but can’t come up for the right word.

          “Nice one Park! You really embarrassed yourself in front of these people big time! And yes! He won’t show his self ever again after this night! So, just bury that feeling’s you’re starting to feel for him deeeeep in your heart ‘coz for sure he will hide his beautiful face from you!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY STORIES, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, FOR THE COMMENTS AND FOR THE UPVOTES!!! THANK YOU!!!!..:)

#SandaraOnItsShowTime

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels