Chapter 1

Blank Space

         Chapter 1


          It's a time where 2ne1 members isn't busy, their world tour just finish a week ago and they aren't attending any shows because of a sudden scandal that involve the oldest member and main vocal of the group. They are really furious and at the same time disappointed with those reporters for opening that case that was already close a long time ago, and to those netizens who're commenting bad against Bom as if they knew what really happened, but then again, they are also at fault because they didn't really clear that thing, even though YG sent a letter regarding the issue, still it didn't help to appease the netizens.

          Although Bom wanted to personally cleared the issue, the people from YG advise her not to, because they know that those people who already criticized her even before YG sent the letter will always though the negativity out of her, they wouldn't change their mind even if Bom explain because they already set their minds that Bom is a drug user. So, they just keep mum about the issue, and at least they're YG family supported them at a time like this, which they are grateful, especially Bom.

          Dara never leave Bom side if she didn't need to, she always accompany her, ever since the news broke out she decided to stay in their dorm for the mean time, even CL and Minzy stayed there but since CL is busy for the preparation of her debut in the US next year, and Minzy is busy with her studies, it her who responsibility to be there for her Park sister.

          It's actually help her to overcome from a heartbreak, since she's busy tending to Bom, she didn't have time to think about her ex and his new gf. 

          She's busy with her own thoughts when she heard a hearty laugh she turned to the other side of the practice room and saw her best friend laughing to whatever Seunghoon was telling her. "It's a relief that Bom noona can laugh like that again right Dara noona?"

          She turned her attention back to people in front of her who she momentarily forgot when her mind suddenly drifted away, if not for Bom's laugh she would still be spacing out. "Yes! Seungyoonie, that's what I wanted to protect from all this controversies." 

          The Winner leader and main rapper smiled back. "Then it's a good thing for us too, because we also want to protect our noonas smile." The latter said which was agreed by the former by nodding his head. She can't help giggling at the cuteness concern her dongsaeng is showing towards her.

          "I'm so touched guys!" She put her right hand to her chest and acted cutely in front of the two. 

          The two pouted at her response, they may be thinking that she's just messing with them, but she's actually serious when she said she is touch with the concern they are showing her and Bom. It's not only the two of them but the whole members. 

          "C'mon, let's continue where we were off, I need to perfect this 'coz you'll be busy in the next few days to teach me." She asked them to teach her the acoustic version of empty since out of the five it was Seungyoon and Mino can teach him better while Bom asked the three to teach her some dance steps.

           They spent 2hours practicing with a minor interuption on Bommie's team before they decided to stop. "Okay, Lets’ eat guys! My treat!" She announces after the three of them finished so Bom, Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Taehyun heard her.

           "Wow! Free food everyone!" Bom suddenly exclaimed and run towards her enveloping her in a hug. "I love you Ssantoki!" She just shook her head while the boys laugh at their silliness. "Ok, you guys change your clothes since it’s sweaty; the 3 of us just wait here.

           "Okay!" The 4 immediately went to the changing room leaving the 3 of them in the practice room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

           "Noonas, aren't you really going to the yearend events?" Taehyun suddenly asked before taking a big bite on his burger. Since it's already 10 in the evening, they decided to catch a meal on a resto near their dorms. "It would be more fun y'know YG dominating the stage with our performances."

           "You know that even if noonas wanted to they can't, those close minded netizens are preventing them to perform or even appearing in some tv shows together." Jinwoo sadly explained.

           "I actually missed you Bom noona appearing in roommate, it's cute interacting those other celebrities." Seunghoon said while munching his food

            Bom and Dara smiled at each other while listening to boys conversation and decided to join. "Thank you Seunghoonie." Bom sweetly smiled at the boys. "Don't worry, Dara, CL, and Minzy will be performing in one of the year end event without me since y'know the reason.

           "Oh?! Would it be okay?" Mino worriedly asked.

           "Don't worry Mino-ya, my girls gonna slay the stage even if I'm not physically present." 

            Seungyoon grinned proudly at his nonnas. "Agree! They aren't called 2ne1 for nothing anyway, for sure even if Bom noona wasn't there we can still feel her presence there. Right noonas?" 

            "True! So, wait and see how the Queens will get back to those hater through our performance." Dara cheekily stated making the winner members cheered loudly. 

             It's a bit chaotic late night snack with the boys throwing some jokes and fun stories to the noonas. Well, they are known for their crazy antics so it isn't shocking if they buy the jokes the winner boy are throwing, they are easy to please that's why the boys like them so much like an really older sisters. And they wanted to protect them like brothers do to their sisters.

            "Thank you for the awesome late night noonas, next time we will be the one to treat you. That's a promise" Seungyoon said as they bid goodbye after they send the girls up to their dorm door.

             Bom and Dara chuckled at Seungyoon statement. "Okay! Thank you too because you made a fun late night snack. And I hold on that promise Seungyoonie." Bom said earning a laugh from the boys.

            "I'm going to expect to that promise Seungyoonie, so you better treat us into a nice meal next time, and that goes for the four of you too, just because he's the one who said it doesn't mean he's going to spend alone, you share okay?" Dara jokingly glared the four who immediately respond.

             "Of course noona!"

             "Good! Now let's call this a night and good luck on your guestings!' Dara said as she and Bom opened the door of their dorm.

             "Thank you noonas and have a good night." The winner boys happily left the girls and went to their own dorm straightly which is located just below their noonas floor.

              Bom and Dara ended the night with a lighted heart, far from the heavy hearts they had been carrying for the past night and it thanks to their dongsaengs who made time and effort for them. 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

           icelee17nungazizahpoohbearl0ujonmaycorea18Dyanna07chilljerikamsdeathstalker , here's the 1st chapter for you guys...:) I'll update tomorrow, not just sure if it's double update...hehe

          By the way, can someone make a banner for this? Pretty Please.... I really need one...:)

          And oh! Here's my twitter https://twitter.com/sanjgels17 follow me and let's be friends..:)