Chapter10

Blank Space

Chapter 10

 

           Dara, Joong-ki, and Ji-hyo where resting at the backyard after a very busy first day in their new house, they all roamed around the house and they even went out to buy foods since when they opened the ref. there's no food at all. They took a taxi because they don't have a car, they all wear disguises since they don't want to be make a commotion if ever people recognized them. They bought some groceries and other things, they also went to the wet market to buy sea foods. Joong-ki was so fascinated looking at the alive sea creatures. Dara and Ji-hyo can't help giggling at every reaction Joong-ki made towards the it, he's so adorable like a kid who saw it for the first time. They consumed 1 hour buying for the things they consider neccessary, Dara is the one who pay for it as she really insisted eventhough the two disagrees but in the end Dara wins using her aegeyo.

          When the arrived at the house, they decided to make some dessert and went to the backyard to take a rest since there's medium size round table with 4 chairs. They eat there while chatting about their busy work schedule.

          "Aw! What to do now? Hope our other housemates will come early so we can bond." Dara said feeling bored as the three of them has been waiting for 3 hours.

          "Yeah! I'm kinda excited to know who they are." Ji-hyo said.

          "Dara noona, I'm just wondering, why is it that you and your group isn't close with other idol group?" Joong-ki look at Dara with a so much curiousity.

           Dara shrugged. "I don't know, maybe it's because we're more comfortable with each other and other groups were quite intimated with our concept that's why they can't approach us even if they want. 

          "But then again, you guys looks so intimadating, it's like no one from other idol group were good enough to be associated with you." Ji hyo commented.

           Dara frowned at the two. "You guys think so highly of us, we have our crazy antics too, and we are very friendy though we don't approach first, but once you approached us we are all nice and accomodating."

          "I can totally attest to that Dara noona." Joong-ki immediately agreed making the two woman laughed.

          "Seriously Joong-ki-ah, you can't just really disagree to Dara." Jihyo said. Joong-ki just smiled and shrugged.

            Dara was about to say something when they heard the doorbell rang.

           "Omo! Someone's here! Come on guys, let's welcome her or him." Dara excitedly said as she immediately stood up and grab the party hat they bought a while ago. Joong-ki ang Jihyo both get their party hat and the three of them hurriedly went to the front door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             The two newly arrived housemates was unaware to what's waiting for them the moment they steps inside the house. IU and Jinwon arrived at the same time infront of the house. "Wow! IU-shi! You're also one of the housemates!" Jinwoon said as they walked towards the front door.

            "Fortunately yes! IU replied with a smile.

            "Any guess who will be the other housemates?" Jinwon asked.

            "Nope! All I know is that we have one housemate who came from a group who seldom join this kind of variety show."

            "Oh! really?! Sounds interesting huh! From a boy group or girl group?"

            "That I don't know, my manager won't spill it out." Jinwon nodded and understand IU's lack of knowledged towards their housemates 'coz even him don't have any idea about their housemates identities, all he knows is he will enjoy the show according to his manager who's been smiling from ear to ear that moment he announces he will be joining this show which is kinda weird for him but he just shrugged it off.

           "Ok! It's time! Ready?" He asked IU as he open the door just to be greeted with confettis and very welcoming voices! Then one by one the 3 people emerged from the side and he was so surprise to see his ultimate dream girl! Lol, only him new that so quiet people.

            "Hello guys! Welcome to your new home for the next three months we're happy to know you guys are part of this show." Ji-hyo-shi said welcoming him and IU together with Joong-ki and Sandara Park. He tried so hard not to stared at the later for too long because the cameras were all over the place, he doesn't want to be so obvious you know.

            "We are happy to be part of this too, I myself is a fan of the first season." He said as the three ushered them inside the house.

            "Jinwoon-shi is right, it's an honor to part of this show and seeing you as one ofthe cast just make this so exciting." IU happily said.

            "Aw! Anyway, we can have our little chit-chat later, for now you can put your thing on your rooms."

            "Joong-ki, please accompany Jinwoon to the guys room while we accompanied IU to the womens room. Let's just meet here in the living room later." Ji-hyo said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

              After the two settled their belongings to their respective rooms. They all went back to the living room aside from Dara, her migraine suddenly attack and choose to rest in her room for awhile, her suppose  to be a 20 minutes rest turned out to be 3hours as she falls asleep while waitng for her migraine to subside. 

            "Gosh! how long did I sleep? It's already night?" Dara asked herself as she slowly get up. "It's 6pm huh. I wonder if the other housemates already arrive."She said as she look at her wristwatch. She decided to take a shower first before going down.

            "Noona! Dara noona! Finally! I thought you're not gonna wake up and I need wait until tomorrow morning to see you! I was actually about to wake you up." Dara stared dumbfoundedly at the guy in front of her with a wide smile. 

           "Seungyoon-ah, you're part of the show also?" She then asked after it processed to her still at dazed head, and slowly smiled.

           "Yup! I was so nervous while going here because I know know what awaits me in this show, but Ji-hyo noona and Joong-ki-hyung mentioned having two yg talent being here after the saw so I asked who's the other one, the they said it's you. I'm so relieved you're here noona." 

           Dara was so touch by Seungyoon's words, at least someone she's really comfortable with is here. "Noona is glad too Yoonie-ah. Let's do our best on this show alright?."

          "Ne, Dara noona."

          "Then, let's go! They're waiting for us. Anyway, are we already complete? I mean, are all the cast already here?" She queried as they go down.

          "I'm not sure noona, but aside from me, there are 3 newly arrived cast. How many members would be cast in this reality show noona anyway?" Seungyoon said.

          "As far as I know it's 10 people." Dara replied.

          "So, there's only two left, let's go I want to meet them." She said and started to walk where the others are staying but stop her track when Seungyoon told her arm.

          "There's something I want to say fisrt noona."