Chapter 7

Blank Space

 

      THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS...HEHE...HERE YOU GO, AS I'VE SAID YESTERDAY JAE's POV...:)

      NEXT UPDATES WILL BE THE START OF ROOMATES SO WAIT FOR IT!?...KEKE

      AND OH! THANKS AEMIELEE FOR THE KARMA POINTS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY...:)

 

=============================================================================

 

Chapter 7

        

         

          Jaejoong is lazing around his condo, it’s his rest day after 2 days of hectic schedules from pictorials to fan signing events, he tried to hang out in his studio to compose some songs like he also do every time he had his break from work but his brilliant mind seems to have a vacation at the moment that he can’t come up to write anything. He went to his living room to watch some television series but ended up just flipping through channels which he turn off in the end when he didn’t find anything he wanted to watch.

       

         “So much for having this unproductive day.” He muttered. ”What do you think I can do for this boring day Jiji?” He slightly touches the head of his cat that’s comfortably curled up on his lap. He frowned when something caught his eyes in the center table, he get it and read the content.

 

         He shakes his head when he read the full content of it. “I wonder if it was a wise decision joining on this program. Though, it seems good knowing that it will be a special edition and they will be going to things common people does. I guess I’ll just look forward to it.” He gently put his cat on the floor and went inside his room and put his disguise every time he wanted to go out alone without his fans noticing it.

       

        “Appa is going out Jiji, you take care of our house hmm…Be good, I’ll be back soon.” He said to his beloved cat before leaving. He suddenly craves for ramen, so he will be visiting his favorite shop in Myeongdong it’s been a while since he last visited the place. He scanned his surrounding to see if there are fans outside, he didn’t see anyone much to his relief. He wanted to go out without anyone tailing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Jaejoong is enjoying his first bowl of his spicy ramen in the secluded area of the shop when someone approached him with a tray in her hand. Yes, he knew she’s a girl base on her clothes she’s wearing. His eyebrow raised, they have the same get up so he’s certain that whoever this person is also a celebrity.

 

         “Hi! I’m wondering if is okay to sit here?” The stranger said in a low voice.

    

         “The next table is available miss, why don’t you just sit there? I preferred to be alone.” He pointed the next table and continued eating, he thought the girl will leave him alone but to his surprise. She put her tray on his table and sit in front of him!

        

        “It’s lonely eating alone Jaejoong-shi.” He stiffened hearing his name.

       

        “You knew me, are you stalking me?” He squinted his eyes as he looked at the girl in front of him.

 

        “Of course I knew you, who wouldn’t anyway? Tsk! You can’t even remember me huh, that’s make me sad.” The girl even put his hand on her chest like she’s really hurt because he didn’t recognize her.

      

        “Just tell me who you are, I don’t have time to play this guessing game, I’m here to enjoy my food.” He irately state, he doesn’t know why he’s acting like a jerk but he can’t help it.

 

        The girl in front of him stood up, he thought she will finally leave him alone but to his disappointment she did a 90 degree bow. But his disappointment was immediately replaced by shock when he finally recognized the girl or rather the woman in front of him when she put her sunglasses down. He immediately called his self and put a blank expression as a faced.

 

        “Sandara Park-shi.”He nonchalantly greeted, he suddenly remember how Junsu and Yoochun scolded him the last time he was with this woman because of how he treated her. He doesn’t actually know what posses him a act like that during the dinner, it just happen.  Though he admit, he doesn’t really like her even before they personally meet. Something is awakening every time he saw her on tv or hear her voice and he doesn’t like it.

 

        “Nice seeing you again Jaejoong-shi!” She brightly smiled at him but he just stared at her but decided to focus on his ramen after a few seconds because those eyes of her is so expressive that her smile mirrored on it.

 

         “Grumpy aren’t we?” He heard her said but he didn’t reply. “I don’t know why you’re so cold to me, I know we are not friend but we can try you know, I don’t bite promise. And if it’s because of what I called you the last time then I’m sorry.”

 

          “She just really have to remind me how she called me beautiful huh, can’t she just leave me alone? Why do I even have to see her here of all places? I’m not even planning of seeing her again but why? This woman is not good for my heart so I needed to avoid her!” Although she isn’t quite sure what he’s protecting himself from her, he at least know that the earlier he avoid her the better.

        

         “Sandara-shi, why don’t you just eat. I’m not really in the mood to talk and please put your sunglasses back, I don’t want to in a dating scandal just because of your carelessness.”  He grimly stated. He saw her pouted but followed what he said and she quietly eat her food.

 

          While Sandara is busy with her food, he secretly studied her features and he admit, she’s eye catching even though she’s fully clothe, her eyes is really beautiful and expressive, even if it’s just for a moment he notice it and her skin looks so soft, her lips.... “Okay! Stop right there Kim Jaejoong, don’t go noticing those good attributes she have or you won’t be able to do what you had do.” He reprimanded his self and quickly finished his bowl of ramen.

 

           After putting his bill on the table, he abruptly stood up leaving the stunned Dara alone. He even heard her asked a question but he pretended he didn’t hear it and immediately left the place.

 

        

        

        

           

 

 

 

 

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYSHIMCHANGMIN!!!

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels