A Hard Day At Work, I Do Like Him

Beauty and the Bassist

"Yah! You're doing it all wrong! You're supposed to go left, not right!" The choreographer yelled. The girls kept getting the same part of the dance wrong over and over again. They kept tripping, falling, and bumping into each other. It was already since they have been practicing for their comeback and they only have one more week to learn the dance to their song before they film the music video. Bong Cha tried to succeed in the second verse but accidentally hit Hyun Jae on accident.

"Ow! Yah, watch were you're going!" Hyun Jae yelled in a frustrated voice. Bong Cha scoffed.

"Not my fault you're in my way. Besides, watch who you're talking to, saying "yah" to you're unnie is unacceptable!" Bong Cha. Hyun Jae scoffed and looked away.

"Stop fighting you two, before I rip off your mouths. Arasso?" Mi Cha said. Bong Cha and Hyun Jae murmured a 'yes' while looking at opposite directions. Hanna, who was next to Mi Cha, has been watching those two fight ever since the first day of practice. It was the effect of the juice fasting the have been taking in preparation for their comeback. Hunger has taken these girls' attitude to a whole new level. And it has only been a week since they have started the whole thing. Mi Cha began chewing the caps of her water bottles, Bong Cha started getting irritated at every little thing that happens, Hyung Jae would continue to watch cooking shows and chew on the pillow as if it were food. But only Hanna seemed least affected by the whole fasting thing. The only thing would be that she would be cranky in the morning and snap at someone who very least bumped into to her. Other than that, she was fine. The comeback was coming up in two weeks and next week was a real busy one as the music video shooting, photo shoots, and interviews were going to begin on Monday.

"Unnies, let's just finish up and go home. I'm really tired." Hanna whined and yawned. The others looked at her and then nodded.

"Yeah, this fighting will get us no where. Let's hurry and finish. I gotta watch the new episode of Pinocchio." Mi Cha said. Everyone got in their positions and started dancing along to the beat as they were finishing the second half of the choreography. By the time they finished practice, it was already one in the morning. The four of them were panting while laying on the ground with sweat rolling down their foreheads.

"I...hate...this." Bong Cha panted.

"What did you expect when we became idols? Everything to be all easy breezy? Well, hate to break it to you sweetie but it's going to be rough for us to go up to the top." Mi Cha said.

"Well, let's hope everything will become smoother in the future. Right now, I'm hungry and tired. Let's go home." Hun Jae said. They all got up and grabbed their stuff before heading out the door. They walked to the elevator and heard music being played from the music rooms that were down the hall.

"Who else is here?" Hyun Jae asked. Bong Cha shrugged her shoulders and went towards where the music was coming from.

"Yah Bong Cha-ah. Get back over here! Don't disturb their practice." Mi Cha ordered. Bong Cha stopped in front of a room and gasped. She looked back at the members with an excited face and waved for them to come over.

"What is it? Or who is it to be exact?" Mi Cha asked and she peeked over Bong Cha's head. Hanna and Hyun Jae walked next to them and peeked inside the transparent door.

"FTIsland sunbaenims and CNBlue sunbaenims are having a battle with each other. Man how I love seeing a room full of good looking guys who can play so good." Bong Cha fawned over how close Jonghoon and Jonghyun were when they were playing their guitar. Hyun Jae ad her eyes on Jaejin who was having a funny conversation with Minhyuk who was laughing at something he said. Mi Cha couldn't help but look at both Yonghwa and Hongki who were looking like they were just messing around with the keyboard.

"So good looking. I wish I could go up and talk to them." Hyun Jae pouted and leaned in a bit closer.

"Yeah, they look so easy to talk to but then again, they are our sunbaes. Their popularity is through the roof. We're just beginners." Mi Cha stated. Bong Cha nodded in agreement but then got an idea.

"You guys, we forgot one thing though." Hyun Jae and Mi Cha looked at her curiously.

"Us three can't approach them easily, but our sweet maknae can." She said while turning her head towards Hanna. The other two nodded and looked over at her as well. Hanna wasn't really paying attention to them as she was looking at Jungshin playing a slow melody on his bass.

'He looks really good with that bass in his hands. I wonder if he could teach me one day." Hanna thought. She felt someone looking at her and turned her head to see three eager members staring right at her.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Hanna asked. Bong Cha scooted near her and laid an arm on her shoulders.

"Hanna, do you think you can get us in there?" Hanna was surprised to be asked that type of question since she didn't know if it was okay for them to barge in there.

"I-I don't really know. I could probably call Jungshin--"

"You have his number?! Since when?!" Mi Cha exclaimed. Hanna squeaked in surprise.

"He gave it to me when we went to go hang out together that one day." Hanna explained. Bong Cha smiled big and shook Hanna a bit.

"Call him, call him, call him. Ask him if we could go in there." Hyun Jae said, jumping up and down. Hanna nodded and pulled her phone from her pocket. She searched Jungshin's name and 'Call'. She was going to put it up to her ear but Bong Cha stopped her and put it on speaker instead.

"We want to hear too." The four girls looked through the door and saw Jungshin searching for something.

"Let's go into another room. They might see us while he answers his phone." Mi Cha said. The girls agreed and went inside the room next door.

~Inside the room w/ the guys~

Jungshin was strumming on his bass when he heard he phone go off. He reached inside his pockets and couldn't find it. He looked on the couch and saw that it wasn't there. He looked across the room and saw that it was next to Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa hyung, can you pass me my phone?" Yonghwa grabbed it and looked at caller ID. He smiled teasingly and looked at Jungshin.

"It Hanna~~." Jungshin blushed a bit and rushed over to grab his phone but Minhyuk and Jaejin grabbed his arms and held him back.

"Come on guys! Let me go!" Jungshin tried to get out of their hole but it was no use.

"Haha, Hyung answer it." Minhyuk said. Yonghwa answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jungshin, it's Hanna." Jungshin struggled more to get out of Jaejin and Minhyuk's grip.

"Hanna, this Yonghwa. Jungshin cannot come to the phone at this moment. Is there something you need?" There was a little pause.

"Uuh, well, I was wondering if he wanted to hang out for a little since I'm in the practice room and I saw him coming earlier." The boys sent teasing faces to Jungshin who was about to die of embarrassment.

"Well, why don't you just come to him. He's in the band room at the end of the hall in the second floor.

"Umm...okay then. I'll be there in five minutes. Bye."

"Bye.~" Yonghwa ended the call and Jungshin was released. The maknae snatched his phone and looked at the leader.

"Hyung, why would you invite her here?" Yonghwa crossed his arms and looked at his maknae.

"Why? Do you want to be alone with her?" Jungshin's cheeks flushed. He couldn't answer that. Hongki walked up to him and put him arms on his shoulders.

"Yah, think of this as a good thing. You have your hyungs to help you out." Jungshin raised an eyebrow.

"Help me with what?" Jonghoon came over with Jonghyun.

"With you love scenario of course. We are relationship experts here."

"What relationship expert? Your last girlfriend broke up with you because she hated you for being late every date you guys had." Seunghyun exclaimed from the couch.

"YAH!"

~With the girls~

"Can we go in now?" Hyun Jae asked as her hand was already on the door handle. Mi Cha held her back.

"No, not yet. We have another two minutes. Besides, we don't want to look like were rushing to go there."

"But aren't we?" Hyun Jae asked. Mi Cha sighed and nodded. Bong Cha stood over by the door.

"I wonder why Yonghwa answered the phone instead of Jungshin. Do you think that they now?" The three members looked at her curiously.

"Know what?" Hyun Jae asked.

"That Jungshin sunbae and Hanna have feelings for each other." Hanna squeaked a bit.

"W-we're just friends." Bong Cha looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Really? Just friends. Then why is it that you always blush whenever he comes near us of when he sends a a regular text. That doesn't seem like just friends to me. Right girls?" Mi Cha and Hyun Jae nodded. Hanna blushed a bit at the thought of Jungshin liking her more than a friend.

"Come on Hanna. Just say the truth. Do you like Jungshin sunbae?" Mi Cha asked.

"Well yeah I like--"

"More than a friend?" Hanna was take aback. Did she? Jungshin is cute, funny, smart, and really tall. Hanna looked at Mi Cha and slowly nodded. The members squealed in excitement and ran over to Hanna and gave her a group hug.

"OMG! We're going to have a couple in the company real soon!" Hyun Jae exclaimed. Hanna blushed at the thought and her members laughed at her expression.

"Come on guys. We gotta go." Mi Cha said. The members except Hanna started to exit the room. Hanna just stood there.

'Could we be a couple?' She thought.

"Hanna." She snapped out of her thoughts and saw Mi Cha waiting by the door.

"Come on. It's time to see your prince charming." Mi Cha teased.

"Unnie.~" Hanna whined and the leader just laughed at her maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry it took a while for me to get this uploaded. I had writer's block for a while and so none of my stories got updated for a while.But thankfully I reached out of the stupid writer's block and ot this chapter done. Hopefully you'll like it.