A Day Together, Pepero Trick

Beauty and the Bassist

~After eating~

Jungshin and Hanna decided to walk around the neighborhood snce it was a really beautiful day and the streets were full of people eating, talking, going on a stroll, shopping, etc. The two had scarves covering half their faces and wore their hats. They didn't put on too much because they would've looked suspicious. So far they haven't caught attention from anyone. Hanna was so amazed at what she was looking at. The unfamiliar stores and restaurants that surround her. She felt like she was in a different world. Jungshin just enjoyed watching her. She looked like a little kid at a candy store. Jungshin thought she looked adorable. He looked around and noticed that there was a in fact a candy store a few feet away. He grabbed Hanna's hand and dragged her towards it. Hanna was surprised by the suden touch of his hand holding her's. The touch was warm and gentle. She unconsiously smiled and lt herself be dragged by Jungshin. When they got to the candy store, Jungshin opened the door and let Hanna go in first like a gentleman. Hanna thaked him and walked inside the adorable candy store. She saw so many Korean candies and started to go through each of them. She grabbed a plastic bag and started to fill it with so many sweets she saw. Soon she grabbed a second bag and started to fill it. Jungshin didn't pay attention to what she was doing and was looking for a specific item. He finally saw it and grabbed it. He smiled in content thinking about how this certain item will help him and Hanna get closer. He grabbed two more flavors of the item and payed for them. He grabbed the little bag that held the items and turned to look at Hanna. His eyes doubled when he saw the two bags filled with candies. Hanna smiled sheepishly at him.

"I couldn't resist. All these looked so good that I couldn't just pick one. I had to have ALL of them. Don't worry though. I can pay for it." Hana put the bags on the register and reached in her purse to get her wallet. She felt a hand on her arm and looked up to see Jungshin handing the worker his card. He looked at Hanna with a sweet smile.

"Why did you do that? I said I'll---"

"You're my date. Besides, a gentleman never lets his date pay." Hanna chuckled and nodded lightly, agreeing with him. The worker back his card and Jungshin also offered to hold her bags but Hanna refused.

"It's okay, you already payed for my stuff. I should be able to hold it anyway. It's not too heavy." Jungshin still refused to give them to her. Hanna sighed and just decided that there was no point in winning him anyway. She at least thought it would be nice to hold the door for him since he had his hands were full. The two decided to walk around a bit more and reached a park. It was peacful and quiet since there wasn't many people around. They found a bench and sat down, placing the bags of candy next to them. Hanna checked her phone and saw that she had text messages from all her members.

From Bong Cha:

'Lucky girl. I want go on a date too! Ask to see if Minhyuk is available. Kekeke'

From Mi Cha:

'Yah, maknae! Are you happy now? You got your unnie jealous. Huhu. Be sure to tell details when you come back.'

From Hyun Jae:

'Selcas! Take lots. That way when you miss him, you can stare at them. Hehehe.'

Hanna shook her head and chuckled at the silly messages the girls have sent. She looked at Jungshin who checking his phone too.

"Did your hyungs send you messages too?" Jungshin looked at her and nodded. They put their phones away and just looked around, not knowing what to say to start a question. Jungshin looked at the bags and remembered something. He grabed one of the items that were inside and opened it. He took a piece out and looked at Hana excitedly.

"Hanna." When she heard her name, she looked over at Jungshin who was holding a piece of Pepero in his hand.

"Have you ever heard of the Pepero game?" Jungshin asked. Hanna thought and shook her head.

"How do you play?" Jungshin happily scooted closer to her. He held up the stick.

"First you put this piece inside your mouth." Hanna did what he said and held the pepero stick in .

"Then you close your eyes." Hanna was hesitant to do so but closed them.

"Then you have five seconds to finish off the stick." He lied about the last part. (You guys should know how this game goes.) Hanna thought this was a bit strange but went along with it anyway.

"Ready...set...go!" Hanna started chewing through the Pepero stick fast and was close to finishing when she stopped feeling something touch her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw that Jugshin kissed her cheek! The remainder of the stick dropped and Hanna froze. Her heart was beating thousand times more. Jungshin slowly pulled away and looked at her. Hanna looked at him and her cheeks started to heat up. Jungshin was just smiling like a crazy person being proud that he did that. Hanna just didn't know what to do at the moment. She wasn't mad of any sort. Instead she was........happy? Is that how she felt? Right now she felt nothing but lightheaded. Never has a boy ever kissed in any way and now here she is, in a park with a boy who she only knew for a couple of months and he kissed her. On the cheek. Hanna was sure to remember this moment for a long time. Jungshin was starting to get worried as he saw Hanna keeping still in a frozen state. He waved his hand in front of her eyes and then called her name a couple of times but still there was no response coming frm her her. So he flicked her forehead and she finally woke from her trance. Hanna rubbed her forehead and pouted. She looked at Jungshin.

"What was that for?" Jungshin chuckled at her cute reaction.

"I tried to wake you from your daydreaming. Nothing worked so I thought of just flicking your forehead. It worked." Hanna scoffed and gave a small smile.

'Yeah it did. What do you want to----" She was interrupted by his phone. Jungshin looked at the screen and muttered somehting under his breath. He turned to Hanna and excused himself. As he walked a short distance away, Hanna could see the crease forming on his forehead as his he was talking about something important. When he hung up, he walked back to Hanna with a frown on his face.

"Sorry Hanna, I have to go to the company. We need to talk about the upcoming album for our next Japan comeback. I'll drive you back to your dorm." Hanna felt disappointed that their dat---hangout was cut short but the life of an idol isn't easy. They got their stuff and went back to the car.

~At Daydream's Dorm~

Jungshin parked right infront of the entrance gate and Hanna got out of the car. She waved at Jungshin and turned to leave.

"Hanna wait!" She turned around and walked back to the car. She bent down a bit to the window's height.

"Sorry again for our day together to be shortened. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"You don't have to."

"No, I want to. And don't say no because I won't take that as an answer. Arasso?" Hanna nodded and giggled at Jungshin being serious and all. Jungshin waved at her one last time and said bye. Hanna waved once more and started walking back to the apartment. Jungshin watched her until he saw her going inside safely. He sighed and then drove to FNC. Hanna heared a car leaving and sighed sadly.

"I wish we were able to spend more time together today." She said to herself. She shook her head and walked to the elevator and punched in her floor number. When she got there she slowly walked to her door and punched in the passcode and entered.

"I'm back." Hanna said as she slipped off her shoes. She threw her stuff on the couch and looked around, seeing that none of her members were anywhere to be seen. She shrugged it off and sat down on the couch.

'What to do, what to do.' She thought. It was only 3:30 in the afternoon. She decided to go to her room and just sleep until the members come back. She grabbed her stuff and went to her room. As she opened the door, she gasped. On the floor were her three members, sleeping, with a Monopoly board game in the middle. Hanna shook her head and quietly went around them to put her stuff on her bed. She approached Bong Cha who was bent over with the dice in her hands. Hanna gently shook her.

"Unnie. Psst. Unnie get up. Unn---aahh!" Hanna was grabbed by the collar of her shirt, she looked at Bong Cha scaredly.

"Yah! What did I tell you last time! One more word from you and I'll cut your throat!" Hanna's eyes widened and she stood up. She harshly pulled off Bong Cha's hands, causing the sleeping girl to drop down hard. Landing in a thud, Bong Cha woke up alarmed and looked around. She saw Hanna standing up, looking a bit scared.

"Are you alright maknae? You look like you saw a ghost or something." The loud noise caused Mi Cha to wake up. She stretched and saw Bong Cha already awake and Hanna just standing there.

"Oh. Hanna you're back early. Sit, tell us how it went." She patted the spot next to her and Hanna quickly moved away fom Bong Cha and sat next to her. Mi Cha looked at the sleeping Hyun Jae and kicked her leg.

"Ow! Who did that?" She pouted and looked at her unnies. She took notice of Hanna and sat up straight.

"Maknae! How was the date? Did you guys kiss?! Spill the details woman!" Hanna chuckled and looked at her unnies whose eyes were full of curiosity.

"Well...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took me FOREVER just to write a new chapter. I am so sorry! I still have my other stories to write and haven't finished the chapter I started. Stupid writer's block. Sorry for my ubscribers that had to wait. Even though there is not many of you.  had CAHSEE in March, so I had to study for that and I promise to try to overcome my stupid writers block give you new chapters more quickly.