Growing Feelings, New Song

Beauty and the Bassist

The four girls were enjoying a lunch together as they ate janjjangmyeon and deokbokki, happy that heir promotions had a successful ending. Hanna started becoming a bit more social with the help of her members when they would take her out shopping every time they had a break. They were even becoming more popular with variety shows as well. Mostly Bong Cha with her wild behavior and people called her the "Korea's Crazy Girl" . Hyun Jae was named "Korea's Princess" for her caring personality. Mi Cha was named "Korea's Goddess" for her somewhat tall height and flawless looks. Thean there was Hanna who was stuck with " Korea's First Non-Asian Idol". She wasn't too fond with the name but soon grew to it.

"I can't wait for next promotions. I want to hurry up and be back on stage already." Mi Cha exclaimed while chewing on a piece of deokbokki. Bong Cha nodded excitedly.

"Me too! But that means going back on a strick diet again. Ugh. Meaning more stupid power shakes and salads. And Hyun Jae with that gross pumpkin juice. Ew." Bong Cha cringed. Hyun Jae pouted.

"Their not suppossed to taste like cupcakes. They help my body and help my skin. It really works too. Right Hanna?" She turned to Hanna who was silently eating her noodles. Hanna turned her head and nodded  while chewing on a mouthful of janjj.

"Aigoo, are that hungry that you need to look like a squirrel with acorns in it's mouth?" A voice asked. The girls turned to see Jungshin walking towards them with his camera in his hand. Mi Cha stood up and motioned the girls to stand up too. They bowed to their sunbae and smiled. Hanna on the other hand couldn't help but blush a bit, thinking of their last encounter together.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." Mi Cha greeted. Jungshin nodded in return and set his eyes on Hanna who was looking at the floor. Hanna felt someone looking at her and lifted her head. When she saw Jungshin smiling at her, her eyes widened and she looked away again. The other members caught what was going on and giggled. Mi Cha grabbed Hyun Jae and Bong Cha arms, silently puling them away from the scene. Once they were out of the cafeteria, the two dongsaengs looked at their leader with curiosity.

"Unnie, why did we leave? I wasn't done eating." Hyun Jae complained. Mi Cha put her finger to her lips and motioned them to come closer.

"Didn't you see that? Their eyes were practically saying that they wated to be alone." Mi Cha whispered. The other two just looked at each other and back at their leader.

"O-kay. Well, what do we do now?" Bong Cha asked. Mi Cha grinned.

"We spy on them." The three of them hid behind a wall and peeked inside the cafeteria.

"Soo... how have you been? We haven't talked for a while." Jungshin said as he sat next to Hanna and took a piece of deokbokki. Hanna sat next to him and shyly took a piece too. She was about to put it in but then a thought came into her mind.

~Flashback~

"Aww. They are so cute. I wish I had a boyfriend one day so we could go on cute little dates." Hyun Jae exclaimed. Hanna and her were out getting ice cream after a day of practicing. Hanna looked in the same direction and saw a couple feeding each other ice cream.

'Yeah, I want to do that someday too.' Hanna smiled at the romantic sight. Hyun Jae pulled he away.

"Hanna come on. A banana split is calling my name." Hanna giggled and nodded. The two walked inside the ice cream parlor.

~ End Of Flashback ~

'Should I do that then?' Hanna thought. She looked at Jungshin who was helping himself to the deokbokki. Hanna pursed her lips and turned her body towards him.

"Hey Jungshin?" He turned his head towards her with sauce on his lips. Hanna giggled and pointed to a spot on his lips. He felt his face but his hand kept getting further from the stain. Hanna smiled and shook her head in amusement. She grabbed a tissue and leaned in a bit. Jungshin's eyes widened as Hanna wiped the stain from his face. Hanna didn't seem to realize how close their faces were. Jungshin cleared his throat. Hanna blinked her eyes and gasped at the tiny distance between them. Her breath stopped and she couldn't think properly.

"uuhhh..." She couldn't get one word out of . Jungshin was the same.

'Why can't I breathe properly? What's with my heart? It's beating way too fast now.' He thought. The two didn't even notice the three other girls who can't get enough of this scene.

"Omo omo omo! Their going to kiss soon!"

"Hyun Jae move! I can't see!"

"Oh My God! Someone pull out a camera! Palli!"

"What are you girls doing?" The members gasped and saw the rest of CNBlue standing behind them. Daydream stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonhaseyo sunbaenim's. What brings you here?" Mi Cha asked.

"We were practicing and wanted to find Jungshin so we could go get some food but we don't know where he went though. Have you seen him around?" Minhyuk asked. The girls looked at each other and back at them. Mi Cha motioned them to come closer. They obeyed her order.

"Quickly peek inside the cafeteria." She told them. They gave her a confused look but decided to do what she said. The boys hid behind the wall and took a peek inside and then retreated back with their jaws open.

"Our dongsaeng.."

"is acutally..."

"falling for her." The boys couldn't believe that Jungshin was in such a situation with a girl he met earlier this year. It was a definite surprise for them. No one said anything until their heard someone clear their throat. The two bands whipped ther heads around and saw the company's director standing there with her arms crossed.

"May I ask what you six are doing standing outside the cafeteria." It sounded more like a demand than a question. Daydream didn't really know how to answer that and looked at CNBlue for help since they knew the director longer. Jonghyun and Minhyuk looked at their leader who is good at getting away from trouble. Yonghwa straightened up and cleared his throat. He looked at the director showing no fear in his face. Mi Cha tilted her head and started to actually observe him. More like stare though.

"Well, you see. Me and the guys were just talking to the girls about which gender is more sensitve than the other and then the girls pulled out the "monthly gift" and "giving birth" cards and we were just in shock about how they were able to explain such topics in very good detail. Right guys?" Minhyuk and Jonghyun quickly nodded in agreement, trying not to imagine what Yonghwa said if it were true. Daydream just wanted to laugh at what he said. Mi Cha slowly shook her head.

'To believe he would say something cool, but he did come up with something.' She thought.

"Uh, okay then. I hope it the girls proved their points then. I have to go mee the CEO about AOA's next fanmeet." The drector started walking towards the elevator and when she was out of sight, the two bands both exhaled loudly. Before they could say anything, the director came back.

"I just noticed something. The two maknaes aren't here. Where are they?" The director asked, eyeing everyone.

"Uuh, we sent them out to go get us some lunch from the cafeteria." Bong Cha said. The director looked at everyone and then at Bong Cha.

"ALright then. Try not to eat too much girls. You'll be making a comeback soon and if I find out that if anyone is over 50kg they'll be put on a strict diet. Got it?" She said directly towards the girls. They nodded.

"Good. Have a good lunch." The director finally left and the girls felt a bit more relaxed. Well, not really.

"Tonight, we are weighing ourselves." Mi Cha said. She turned around and peeked over the wall again and almost fell from shock.

"W-where are they? They were just sitting at that bench right now. How could they just disappear?" Mi Cha stomped over to where the two maknaes were and looked all around the place. The two bands just watched her. Mi Cha looked at them.

"Don't just stand there. We have to find them!" Daydream and CNBlue walked over to her.

"Unnie let them be. They'll be fine." Hyun Jae said and she laid a hand on Mi Cha's shoulder.

"Yeah, Hanna is probably just somewhere in the company with Jungshin." Yonghwa told her.

"We're right here actually." The two groups turned around and saw Hanna and Jungshin standing a few feet away from them. Daydream ran straight towards Hanna and gave her a big hug.

"Yah maknae! Don't scare us like that again!" Mi Cha said as she held Hanna close to her. Hanna was a clueless on what was going on.

"Yah Jungshin-ah, where were you guys?" The leader asked his dongsaeng.

"Uh well, Hanna accidently dropped deokbokki on herself and I tried to help but then I accidentally got some sauce on my sleeve so we went to the bathroom to clean up. You guys were talking to the director when we were leaving the cafeteria so we just left without disturbing your conversation." Jungshin explained. Yonghwa nodded in understandment. Hanna was finally freed from Mi Cha's grasp and looked down.

"Sorry unnie for making you worried." Hanna apologized. Mi Cha smiled and hugged her again.

"Don't worry I'm not mad." Hanna smiled and hugged her back.

"But you are going to tell us what happened between you two." Mi Cha whispered into Hanna's ear.

~A Few Days Later~

The girls were in the practice room stretching since they haven't done anything for a while. Then their coreographer and the company's songwriter came in with four sheets of paper in his hands. The girls saw them and started to get excited.

"Okay girls, we have prepared a new song for you. It's almost summertime and that means more time for girls to hang out with their boyfriends during school break. Since you girls are young and fresh out of school, I thought this song would perfect for you. Here are the lyrics to it. I highlighted your parts. Be sure to be ready to record by tomorrow." The songwriter told them and the girls looked at the lyrcs sheets they just got.

"Okay girls you can look at those later but for now let me tell you that after the recording in a couple days, I'll be teaching you the new coreography. Be ready by 6 am. Anyone who is a mnut late will stay extra time. Got it?"

Yes~!" The girls chorused. After that two left, leaving the girls talking about their new song.

"How come it's so girly though? Why don't we go y this time?" Bong Cha complained.

"It's like a cycle for most girl groups. They start cute then they go y." Mi Cha explained.

"But some girl groups would just go the other way around. Tell you the truth, I wish we had more of 2ne1's style. I would be CL." Bong Cha said grinning. Mi Cha just disagreed. Hanna wasn't listening into their conversation and was already going over her parts. Hyun Jae came over to her and poked her arm.

"Yah Hanna, what do yu think of this song? Cute isn't it?" Hanna smiled and nodded.

"Doesn't it just make you think of a special someone?" Hyun Jae teased. Hanna blushed and looked away.

"N-not really." Hanna said, looking at the floor. Hyun Jae just knew she was lying.

"Uh-huh. What ever you say~."