Hanging Out with Jungshin, Why Am I Feeling Like This?

Beauty and the Bassist

Jungshin walked out of the apartment feeling a bit nervous. Today he was going to hang out with Hanna who he has a crush on. He walked to his car and got inside. He looked into the review mirror and brushed his hair over a bit out of his eyes. He checked to see if his teeth were white and smelled his breath to make sure it was fresh as he took two shots of mouthwash after brushing his teeth for almost ten minutes. He felt so nervous to be hanging out with someone who makes his heart beat a million times more. Jungshin gave himself one last check before driving over to Daydream's dorm.

'What should I say when I get there? Hi Hanna, you look pretty. No, no. Hey Hanna, what's up? Really Jungshin? What's up? That's the best you can do? Think babo!' Jungshin said in his mind. He kept thinking and thinking about how he should start a conversation with Hanna.

~With Hanna~

Hanna grabbed the mug off the table and took a sip out of it. She made herself some hot chocolate while waiting for Jungshin to pick her up. The thought of her and Jungshin alone somewhere made her cheeks blush. Her first hangout with a boy alone.

'So, is this a suppose to be called a date?' Hanna thought. She never been on a date before. Is she going on one with Jungshin? Does Hanna want to go on a date with Jungshin? Does she have feelings for Jungshin? Hanna sighed and looked down. Her feelings are so questionable. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone vibrating on the marble countertop. She opened it and saw she had a new message. She looked at it.

From:Jungshin

To: Hanna

'Hey, I'm downstairs across the street.' She smiled and grabbed her purse and put on her sneakers quietly exiting the apartment, hoping not to wake the others. She quickly made her way downstairs and spotted Jungshin leaning against hs car waiting for her. She smiled widely.

"Jungshin!" She called, making him turn his head towards her and he smiled. He waved at her. Hanna looked left and right for any cars and ran across the street. When she got to him she gave him a small wave.

"Annyeong. Have you been well?" Hanna asked politely.

"Hm. I'm so glad that we have a day off. Our schedule was hectic but thankfully I made it through a couple of all nighters. How about you?"

"Oh nothing much. Just a few performances and shows. That's all." Jungshin chuckled and led Hanna to the passenger's side of the car and opened the door for her like a gentleman should. Hanna thanked him and climbed inside. Jungshin closed the door and practically ran to the other side, tripping along the way. Hanna giggled at his clumsiness. Jungshin got in the car and looked at Hanna.

'I should help her with her seatbelt.' He leaned towards her until their faces were three inches apart. Hanna's breath stopped as she saw how close they were. Jungshin smiled nervously and grabbed her seatbelt but accidentally got her hair caught in his watch.

"Ow ow ow. Hold on a sec." Hanna tried to gently pull her hair away from his wrist. Jungshin tried to pry his wrist away but ended making it more painful for Hanna's head. She cried a bit in pain and Jungshin mentall scolded himself. After a few minutes of pulling, they were finally freed from each other. Hanna rubbed her head then fixed it. Jungshin sighed and hit himself on the head.

'Great job Jungshin. You almost gave her a bald spot. Babo!' Jungshin looked at Hanna apologetically.

"Mianhe Hanna. I didn't mean for that to happen." Hanna shook her head and gave him a small smile.

"It's okay. Accidents happen. Let's just forget it. Where are we going?" Jungshin put on his seat belt and looked back at her with a smile.

"I thought that since you are new to Korea, I can give you a tour around Seoul. I know a few spots that I like to go to whenever I feel like being by myself or hang out with old friends. It will be fun." Hanna nodded and pulled down her seatbelt. Junghin started the car and drove off to their first destination.

~During the ride~

The air was awkward as neither of the two started no conversation at all. Hanna was busy looking at unfamiliar buildings outside of her window. Jungshin just didn't know what to say since he wasn't really close to any female idols outside of FNC. He didn't know what to say exactly. He thought for a while and finally knew what to say.

"So, do you have any favorite things to do during your free time." Hanna was surprised he started talking and tore her eyes away from the window and looked at him.

"We don't really have that much free time but I like to read a lot and watch dramas. Sometimes when me and the girls are waiting to perform or are on a practice break, they would talk while I just listen. What about you?" Jungshin was a little happy that she wanted to know somehting about him.

"Well, I like to randomly play stuff with my guitar and mostly just sleep around. But sometimes on a beautiful day, I like to go outside and take pictures." Hanna nodded at his answer and thought of another question to keep the conversation going.

"Are there any girl groups you like right now?" She asked. Jungshin blushed a bit since he always crushed on girl idols.

"Uuh, not right now at the moment." He lied.

"Well, if you had to choose, then who woud it be?" Hanna kept it going.

"Uhm, I guess I would pick 4minute. I like their song "What's Your Name?"." He answered. Hanna nodded and sat back, a little dissapointed he didn't say Daydream.

"What about you?" Hanna looked at him, clueless.

"What about me?" Jungshin chuckled.

"Who would you pick?" Hanna looked up and tapped her chin, thinking of al th male idols she knows.

"I would pick ZE:A. I like their song "Breathe". It's catchy. And I like Dongjun. He's my favorite member, next to Kwanghee. But then I also like Infinite." Hanna said. Jungshin's smile faltered a bit. He should have never asked that question. He wanted to move on from the topic.

"Do you want to get something to eat? There cafe I like to go to."

"Yeah sure. I'm kinda hungry right now." Jungshin parked near a cute little cafe and got out of the car and ran over to Hanna's side to open her door. Hanna thnked him and they went inside the cafe. The smell of pastries and coffee welcomed them and they took a seat by the window.

"Wait here, I'll order us something." Jungshin said and got up.

"Can you get me a mocha with whipped cream?" Hanna asked. Jungshin nodded and went to the counter to order. Hanna looked around and heard someone come up to her. She looked n front of her and gasped.

"You're Hanna from Daydream, right?" Hanna smiled and nodded shyly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dongjun from ZE:A. I really like your song. I sing it in the car a lot." Hanna still couldn believe he was here talking to her.

"T-Thank you. I really like your songs too. I'm a big fan." They continued to talk until Jungshin came back with the orders. His smile fell when he saw them laughing. Hanna noticed him.

"Oh Jungshin, look whose here." Dongjun bowed to Jungshin.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." Jungshin forced a smiled.

"Hey. Dongjun right?" Dongjun nodded and turned back to Hanna.

"It was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we'll see each other again one day. Bye. Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." Dongjun left and Jungshin was a bit glad sine he wanted to be alone with Hanna. He placed the two drinks and a plate with two cupcakes on the table. Hanna thanked him for the food and dug in since she was hungry. Jungshin just watched her eat and smiled as she got frosting on the corner of her lip. Hanna saw him looking at her and blushed a bit.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Jungshin didn't say anything. Instead he leaned foward and was very close to her. He raised his hand and used his thumb to wipe off the cream from her lip. Hanna froze. Her heart was pounding furiously from the skinship.She just stared at him and blinked a few times. Jungshin the cream off his thumb and leaned back feeling proud of what he did.

'She's falling for me. I can feel it.' He thought.

'He just touched me. Why does my heart pound on my chest like that? Am I nervous or something? Today shall be a very interesting one." Hanna thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a long time. Hopefully with this chapter, I'll get more subscribers. Maybe I should advertise this but I don't think I have enough karma points. We'll see. Leave a comment if you want. Who ever is reading. Annyeong.

"