Chapter 5: Talking to HA:TFELT, Jungshin Wants To Hang Out

Beauty and the Bassist

~A Month Later~
"Aish! Im so tired of eating salads and health drinks! I want meat people!" Bong Cha whined. The girls were in their dressing room, waiting to perform at a festival. Ever since their debut it has been work, eat, sleep. It was a cycle. ​They would get up early in the morning, go to their schedules, have something to eat and then go home late at night to pass out on their beds. At first it was frustrating but then they started to like being busy. Mi Cha drank some of her water and looked at Bong Cha.

"Stop complaining. Just wait until promotions are over then we an eat all we want for a bit."​ Bong Cha sighed and continued eating. Hyun Jae was eating a bowl of fruits and looked at their manager.

"Oppa, when can we go on Weekly Idol? I really want to eat meat." She said. Taehoon looked at her.

"If you want to eat meat, why go on Weekly Idol?" Hyun Jae looked at him as if he was crazy.

Hello, they always give out grilled meat to their guests. Now their even giving away packs. It's the real deal. Right Hanna?" Hanna looked up from her food and nodded a bit. Hyun Jae smiled and looked back at Taehoon.

"Arasso. I'll try to get you guys on the show someday. But right now, just get ready. You're on after T-ara." The girls nodded and tried to finish their food. Hanna stood up and told the girls she was going to the bathroom. She walked out of the room and walked down the hall. Sh got a bit lost but eventually found it. She went inside and did her business. As she was washing her hands, someone came out of one of the stalls.

"Oh, Hanna." Hanna looked up and saw Yenny. She smiled shyly and bowed. Yenny gave her a smile back at used the sink next to hers.

"So, I guess your group is performing as well." Hanna nodded. She was happy to see Yenny again.

"That's cool. I saw your debut. I was blown away by your singing. You looked so pretty dancing along with your members. It reminded me of my debut days.​
So much fun we all had." Yeny said as she was thinking back of 2007. Hanna knew that her sunbae missed the days where she was standing on stage with her four other members. She reached over and put her hand on Yenny's shoulder. Yenny looked at her and Hanna smiled.

"Maybe in the future, Wonder Girls will fly to the top again.​ I'm sure of that." Yenny smiled a little and hugged Hanna, surprising her bit. Hanna slowly hugged her back.

"Thanks Hanna. It's good to know that there are some Wonderfuls left waiting for us." Yenny said. Hanna nodded a bit and looked around.

"Uh sunbae, don't you think the bathroom is a little weird for hugging?"​


~Out Of The Bathroom~

"Later Hanna. I'll talk to you later." Hanna waved goodbye as Yenny left to go perform. She started walking back to her room. She had twenty minutes before going on stage. While she was walking she noticed someone was calling her name. She turned to see Jungshin running towards her.She smiled and waved at him. Jungshin finally caught to her and took a minute to catch his breath. Hanna chuckled a bit watching him. Finally he catched his breath and looked at her with a smile.

"Annyeong Hanna. Have you been well?"

"Neh. Just been busy a lot with promoting and stuff.​
You?" Jungshin thought for a second.

"Lots of things. Japanese album, interviews, fansignings, performances. So much to do. Just wait for a year or so, and you'll be busier than you are now." Hanna nodded and thought of all those things that wait for her in the future. It will be tough but exciting at the same time. She looked at Jungshin.

"Did you guys perform already?" Jungshin shook his head.

"We're right after you guys. Afer this we get to go home and sleep. What about you? What are you doing after this?" Hanna pouted a bit.

'She looks cute like that.' Jungshin thought.​

"We're leaving straight to Busan after this for some promotion thingy for some electronic company. After that we have the day off." Jungshin smiled.

"Really? So do we. Maybe if you want, we could hang out." Hanna blushed a bit at the idea. Her and a boy alone together is something she never thought of doing in her life. But she felt happy for some reason that it was Jungshin who was asking her to hang out and not some other dude.​
She looked at him and gave him a nod. A smile appeared o his face and he pulled out his phone. He unlocked it and gave it to Hanna.

"Put your phone number in here so I can text you the address and time.​​ " Hanna looked at the phone and hesitantly took it. She slowly pressed the numbers on there and gave it back to Jungshin. He typed a name for her and turned his phone off

"Okay, well you should probably go before someone comes looking for you. I'll see you later.​
" He waved at her before turning away and leaving. Hanna watched him disappear into the sea of busy staff trying to make sure everything going smoothly. She smiled and turned to get to her room. As she got there she heard everyone sighing of relief. Mi Cha came up to er and gave her a strong hug and let go from it. Mi Cha looked at the maknae.

"Thank goodness your okay. You've been gone for more than fifteen minutes. We thought something happened to you.​ Did you get lost or something?" Hanna looked at everyone and then back at Mi Cha.

"I'm fine. I was just talking to someone I saw."

"Who?"

"I was talking to Yenny sunbae-nim." Bong Cha and Hyun Jae ran up to her.

"HA:TFELT? You know her?" Bong Cha asked. Hanna nodded.

"I wish I knew someone too. Ever since we debuted, none of us has made an idol friend outside the company. Especially those in our company since everyone is so busy.​
You're so lucky maknae." Hyun Jae pouted and sat down in one of the chairs. Hanna smiled a bit thinking about what her unnie had said. She probably is lucky. One of the festival staff came in to lead the girls to the stage. The girls grabbed their mics and followed to go perform.

~Two Days Later~

Hanna woke up early, trying not to wake Hyun Jae up. Today she was going to go meet Jungshin and was feeling excited to see him again.​ They planned to meet early since it was a school day so the street won't be filled crazed teenagers. Hanna took a quick shower and wore an over-sized sweaters over some dark jeans and a pair of sneakers. She grabbed a face mask and a snapback too so people won't notice her that much. As she sat on the couch she looked at the time on her phone. It was already eight so Jungshin would be there in the next hour.She kept wondering what he has planned for them.

'Are we going out to eat? Or are we going somewhere far? Maybe we'll just go to the park.​' She kept wondering abot what they were going to do.

~At CNBlue's Dorm~
Jungshin looked at himself one last time in the mirror and smiled. He felt very confident in himself.

"Today I will make you fall for me Hanna." He told himself, still looking at the mirror. He still had time to eat a little before hanging out with her. He walked out of his room and was surprised to see everyone already awake and eating at the table. Jonghyun noticed ​
him.

"Oh Jungshinah. You're awake?" Yonghwa and Minhyuk looked up and were surprised seeing him awake since he likes sleeping in on days off. Jungshin chuckled nervously and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Yeah, I didn't feel like sleeping in today but I think I'm still tired. I'll just go back to bed. *fake yawns* Later." He was about to go back into his room.

"No you don't. It's about time you start waking up in the morning instead of getting out of bed at three in the afternoon. Come sit." Yonghwa patted the seat next to him and Junghsin ​
obeyed his hyung. He sat down and ate with them. Yonghwa noticed something and sniffed the air. Minhyuk looked at him weirdly.

"What are you doing hyung?" Yonghwa kept siffing and then looked at Jungshin who was quietly eating his soup. He leaned over and sniffed Junghsin and then sat back. Yonghwa crossed his arms.

"Yah Jungshinah, are you wearing cologne?"​
Junghsin looked at Yonghwa a bit surprised and looked back down.

"Aniyo." Minhyuk and Jonghyun leaned in and sniffed too.

"Yeah you are. We can smell it too. Are you going somewhere​
?" Jonghyun asked. Jungshin looked at his hyungs and knew that he can't keep a secret from them ever. He put down his spoon and leaned back. The three stared at him, waiting for his answer. Jungshin sighed and looked at his three hyungs.

"I'm going to hang out with a girl today." Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk couldn't believe what they were hearing. Their maknae is going to hang out with a girl? ​

"Jeongmal? You're really going on a date with a girl? You who thought that girls wouldn't ever go for you?" Yonghwa was so astonished that his dongseang finally found someone. So were the other two.

"It's not a date. We're just hanging out. She doesn't even know I like her." Jungshin stated.

"But who is the girl? Is it someone we know?" Jonghyun asked. Jungshin looked down.

"It's Daydream's maknae. Park Hanna." He said.

"The foreign member? She's pretty. I can definitely see you two dating." Minhyuk said. Jungshin smiled at his hyung's compliment.

"He's right. I can see you two together as well. But remember how busy we are right now. Her too since she just debuted. Right now might be the best time to date so just wait a while before confessing to her." Yonghwa told him. Jungshin nodded and agreed. Now might not be the best time for them to be dating but soon probably. Soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please enjoy this new chapter. I was able to write it without having to stop and think. Hopefully it isn't boring or anything. Please leave a comment. Annyeong!