Hanging With The Sunbaes, Jungshin's Jealousy

Beauty and the Bassist

"Okay, Hanna you go first." Bong Cha pushed her to the front of the group and Hanna's eyes widened.

"B-but I---"

"No buts. You are our helper for the night. Just lead us through." Hyun Jae said. Hanna sighed and screamed in her head as she hated being first in line right now. The members were also a bit nervous meeting with their seniors. The girls never had a conversation with FTIsland before. CNBlue, they had a few encounters with due to their maknaes' "unknown" relationship. Hanna was the one who was having a big mental breakdown. There is going to be so many people cramped up in that little room and many of the guys in there will probably try to engage in a conversation with her. She can't keep hold of a conversation ever. And just the thought of it made her not want to go inside.

"Hanna, if you don't want to go through with this, it's okay." Mi Cha said softly. The leader knew that the maknae has a very hard time adjusting to new people. It was hard even getting Hanna to open up the group. Hanna smiled at her leaders careness. As much as she wants to back out, she would feel that it would be selfish of her to do that. Her members gave her so much already that she feels as if she gave nothing back. Maybe getting to know their sunbaes would be the best present she can give them for now.

"No it's okay. It'll be fun." She lied through her teeth. Mi Cha gave her a look before turning away.

"Okay, Bong Cha, since you wanted this so much, you go first." Bong Cha hesitated but then nodded. She went to the door and swiftly opened it. The other three followed behind her. Jonghun was the first to notice them in the room.

"You girls are finally here." The others heard him and turned their attention to the door. The girls felt awkward with all the attention on them. Especially Hanna who wanted to run out of the building. Jonghoon was the first to greet them.

"Welcome ladies. We are happy to have your company." He walked up to them and grabbed Hanna's hand. She froze to the skinship that was happening. On the other hand, Jungshin really wanted to saw Jonghoon's hand off of hers. Jonghoon lead her to the couch and sat down next to her, giving a killer smile. Hanna smiled back and looked around. Her eyes became locked with Jungshin who was far away from her as he was sitting next to Minhyuk who had his arm set his shoulders, making it hard for Jungshin to move away. Hanna's smile grew bigger and so did his. Everyone except them could sense how happy the two lovebirds were to see each other. Yonghwa turned his head and saw the other mambers just standing by the door.

"You guys can come in. We don't bite." He joked. Mi Cha smiled at his comment and lead the girls to a where there was another couch. Jungshin tried to push Minhyuk's arm off but the elder kept the maknae down and smirked at the fustrated Jungshin. Jungshin just gave up after another few tries and pouted as Minyuk just smiled. Jonghoon kept Hanna distracted telling her about a time FTIsland got food poisoning from Jaejin's cooking.

"We all threw up all over the table. It was terrible. What was worse was that I accidently threw up on Hongki's head as he was right in front of me and I couldn't turn away in time. So he had vomit smelling hair three days. And what made it more funny was that we had a fanmeeting the next day after the incident and it was 90 degrees that days so there was a wierd smell floating in the air. I couldn't stop holding in my laughter. The looks on the fans' faced were too funny. We had to cancel the show due to the funky smell that was filling the room." He and Hanna continued laughing. 

Jungshin didn't like what he was seeing across the room. He tried hard to push off the latter's arm but it just wouldn't budge. So he used a different method. He reached over and tickled the other ribcage causing him to move and squirm with a bunch of laughter coming out of his mouth. As Jungshin became free he walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed Hanna's wrist. He dragged her out of the room with her being late to react to what just happened. Everyone else just smiled as as they saw a new couple forming in front of their eyes. Jungshin drag Hannah to the elevator and press the floor button all the way to the garage where he then took her to his car. They stopped right in front of the vehicle and he let go of her wrist. Hannah didn't look mad or anything but she just didn't know what was on his mind that he had to drag her out of the room very harshly. He open the passenger door for her and she didn't hesitate to go in and she felt like he wanted to be alone with her without any interruptions. He closed the door for her and nice and softly and got into the driver side and the car. They both didn't know what to say so they just looked a different direction. Jungshin started driving, not knowing exactly where to go. Hannah was looking out the window and distance and noticed that it was raining. Since the summer time the rain was the son of a good thing. The two pulled up to a little cafe that was open and parked near it. Jungshin got out of the car, using his jacket to cover him from the mild rain and opened her door for her. Hanna quietly thanked him and got out of the car. He shifted his jacket more up to cover her as well from the weather. They went inside the cafe and fixed their sort of wet clothes. There was no one there except a bored looking employee behind the counter. The cafe wasn't that pretty but it had a very comfortable aura to it that made it inviting. Jungshin looked over at Hanna who was observing the place.

"You can pick out a table for us. I'll order something warm to drink." Hanna nodded and decided to sit at a table next to a very unusual painting. Jungshin went to the counter and looked at the menu hanging from the ceiling. The girl behind the counter looked up from her terribly manicured nails. Her eyes went wide and she gasped at the sight in front of her.

"C-C-CNBLUE?!??" Jungshin looked at her and flashed a smile. The girl stood up straight and combed her hair out with her fingers. She gave a flirty smile and leaned forward a bit.

"How can I help you?" She asked. Jungshin looked back at the menu and pouted his lips as he thought. Hanna looked over at him and smiled at his cute expression.

'He looks really adorable.' She thought. Her eyes moved over to the employee and her mood went down.

'Can you not look at him like that? He's mine.' Hanna's eyes widened at the thought. She returned her gaze to the table and patted her cheeks.

"He's not yours Hanna. He's just a sunbae. That's all. Nothing more."

"Why are talking to yourself?" Hanna gasped and looked up startled. Jungshin sat in front of her and observed her. Hanna cleared and looked around the room.

"I was just reminding myself about my schedule next week. Were going to shoot the music video soon and have a showcase a few days after the shooting is done. And then after the showcase, we're have a comeback stage on M Countdown. So busy..." Hanna looked at Jungshin as he looked like he was mesmerized by something (or someone). She waved her hand in front of his face but he didn't budge. She continued to doing it, suddenly he grabbed her hand by surprise. Hanna was taken aback by his action and tried to pull her hand away. He didn't let go. Instead, he pulled her closer and he stared right into her eyes. Hannah didn't know what to do so she just stared right back. The gap between them began decreasing until Jungshin stopped pulling her. She was halfway above the table and if he pulled her any closer, she would smash into the table. Hanna's cheeks were burning as the the closeness between them was nothing more than an inch. Jungshin smiled a little as he observed her features and how she was really cute as she decided to avoid eye contact. Jungshin couldn't understand how he started to fall for her. Was it when she danced in front of him at the evalution? When he first talked to her? Or when he took her to the park where he kissed her cheek. Or probably during the time when CNBlue was busy with their touring and he wasn't ablet to see her for a while. He doesn'y know exactly but he just knows that him and her can be something amazing together. But he needed to be patient with Hanna who was not used to the dating and the whole love scene. Hanna started squirming making a weird face and Jungshin wondered what was wrong.

"Hanna, are you ok---?"

"ACHOO!!" Hanna sneezed right into his face and he retreated back and stood up. Hanna quickly reached for a tissue and wiped and nose. She looked at Jungshin who was wiping his face with his sleeves and the feeling of embarrassment went through her. Jungshin wiped the last of the sneeze off his face. He turned his attention towards Hanna who looked as if she was about to cry.

"Are you alright? It's okay Hanna, it was just an accident." He tried to approach her but she fled to the the girl's bathroom. Jungshin ran after but couldn't go in. He just stood at the entrance and knocked on the door.

"Hanna...can you please come out?" He pressed his ear by the door and heard sniffling coming form inside.

"C-Can y-you p-please give m-me a m-minute, s-sunbae?" Jungshin's shoulders slouched and he did as she wished and went to go wait at their table. Hanna was curled ito a ball as she sat on the floor under the sinks. Tears kept flowing out of her eyes and no matter how many times she wiped them away, they kept reappearing.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid....' That was what she could think of as the moment played over and over again in her mind. 

'How can I face him again?' Hanna wiped the last of her tears and got off the ground. Her reflection in the mirror showed her puffy eyes and the tear streaks on her cheeks. Hanna splashed her face with water and dried herself off. 

"Okay, you spitted in his face. Gross Hanna. But, you can't stay here forever. Just go back and let's pretend this never happened. You can do that. " Hanna took a deep breath and confidently walked out of the bathroom with her head held up high. She saw Jungshin already eating what he ordered for them. She took a breather and walked to him. She sat down and took a sip of her drink. It was a mocha frap with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzled on top. Her favorite drink that she'll drink during any weather despite it being cold or hot. She looked at Jungshin thoughtfully as he remebered her usual drink even though she only ordered it once when she was with him. Jungshin looked up from the cake he was eating and gave Hanna a comforting smile.

"Are you okay now?" Hanna nodded.

"Yeah. Sorry for making you worried all of a sudden sunbae. I just couldn't face you after spreading disgusting germs all over your face. I'm very sorry if you catch a cold in the future." Hanna bowed her head apologetically and Jungshin just chuckled at her adorable apology. Hanna lifted her head and slightly laughed too. 

"Don't worry about it. I kind of deserve it for just dragging you out here without an explanation." Hanna nodded slightly.

"Why did you take me here anyway?" Jungshin sighed and looked down.

"Well....I couldn't help but feel awkward when you and hyung were laughing like you two were really close."

"He was just telling a funny story." Hanna told him. Jungshin bitterly smiled and looked at her.

"Yeah but it kind of hurts me to see you laughing and smiling angelically with another man." Hanna couldn't catch what he was trying to tell her.

"Sunbae---"

"Oppa. I want you to start calling me oppa. Okay?" Jungshin changed from his bitter attitude to a more cute aegyoish one. Hanna slightly smiled and nodded at his request.

"Okay Jungshin...oppa." Jungshin smiled and Hanna shooke her head at his childness. She took a sip of her drink and began to eat her piece of cake. Jungshin followed in proceed and started to finish off his peice. He continued to gaze at the beautiful girl in front of him. 

'Just wait a bit more Jungshin. Soon you be able to make her yours. Just wait.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, for those who have waited, I am so sorry. I haven't realized that I haven't updated in almost six months. SIX MONTHS! I am a terrible author. I am dealing with a lot here. Junior year is stressing me out! But thankfully I suddenly knew what to write in this chapter and viola! Here you go! Again, thank you for your patience.