Darling, Jungshin's Insecurity

Beauty and the Bassist

Daydream was in their waiting room, waitng for their turn to go on stage for their comeback. The song was becoming a hit throughout not just Asia but the world. They got number one on several charts. Daydream was in their waiting room, waitng for their turn to go on stage for their comeback. The song was becoming a hit throughout not just Asia but the world. They got number one on several charts and their fanbase grew bigger. Right now, for the time being they were getting their final touches on their hair and make up. After they got that finished, Bong Cha and Hyun Jae started practicing the choreography for a bit. Hanna and Mi Cha were warming up their voices and practicing their lines. Suddenly a PD same in the room.

"Daydream is on next." The girls squealed of excitement and followed the PD out to their stage. It was really pretty setting that had a summer feel to it. The girls got on and fans screamed. Hanna got in her position and looked at the audience. Many people were holding signs with Daydream's name on it and soem even had her name on it. She couldnt express how happy this made her feel. She kept loking throughout the crowd until a particular person stood out to her. The person was the tallest out of everyone there and had a posterboard held up to his chin and had sunglasses on. He smiled at Hanna and waved at her. At that moment she knew who that person was and blushed a bit.

'Is he crazy? He can be easily found out right now.' Hanna thought. She was about to mouth something to him but it was too late as the MC's were now announcing them.

"For our next performance, we have these amazing ladies here with us."Tiffany said.

"Right, their song has a fresh feel to it while making them look cute and y at the same time. Shall we call them out Tiffany?" Yuri said.

"One...two...three..."

"DAYDREAM!" The music started playing and fans screamed as the girls began singing:

Ladies and gentleman boys and girls
Welcome to the spectacular Daydream's Summer Party 
Hey! Are you ready?

[Mi Cha] Yojeum yeonindeureun kisshago sijakhandae sarangeul
[Bong Cha] Eorisukhago nan nacheul garineunde sarameul
[Hyun Jae] Nae teul ane gatyeo maeil gajja gateun jinjja sarangdo
[Hanna] I fell in love with you pyohyeon motaenneunde sarangeul

[Mi Cha] Nabicheoreom nae mame nara anja
Beolcheoreom sarangeul tok ssonikka
[Hanna] Dalkomhan yuhoge ppajyeo nan, Oh yeah

Call me your darling darling nareul nogyeojwo
[Hanna] Syuga pap my lollipap sori chil geoya
Call you my darling darling geudaen dalkomhae
[Hanna] Oh hwakkeunhae deo tteugeopge Only you~
Only you~ Only you~ My only you~

[Mi Cha] Syuga syuga syuga neo mani naui seuta
Sarange ppajin sojaero noraereul bulleobolkka
[Bong Cha] Dara dara balga jeo daldo nae mam alkka
Syuga syuga syuga dalkomhae neomu niga

[Hyun Jae] Oh baby~ Sangkeumhage toktok soda Pop pop pop
[Bong Cha] Nae mogi ttakkeumhago ganjireopge My my my
[Hanna] I fell in love with you ppajyeodeulgo sipeo ni ane

[Hyun Jae] Nabicheoreom nae mame nara anja
[Bong Cha] Beolcheoreom sarangeul tok ssonikka
[Hanna] Dalkomhan yuhoge ppajyeo nan Oh yeah

Call me your darling darling nareul nogyeojwo
[Hanna] Syuga pap my lollipap sori chil geoya
Call you my darling darling geudaen dalkomhae
[Hanna] Oh hwakkeunhae deo tteugeopge Only you~
Only you~ 

[Mi Cha] Byeori ssodajineun badatga wie
[Hanna] Salposi geudae mureupe
Gidae nuwo jamdeulgo sipeo

Call me your darling darling nareul nogyeojwo
Syuga pap my lollipap sori chil geoya
Call you my darling darling geudaen dalkomhae
[Hanna] Oh hwakkeunhae deo tteugeopge Only you~
Only you~ Only you~ My only

The song ended as the girls posed cutely. They waved to their fans before walking off stage. They bowed hello to the next group that was going on stage. As they got to their waiting room, they took off their shoes and removed their mics. Bong Cha and Hyun Jae fell onto the couch and the other two slumped into the chairs. 

"I'm so tired. I hope we get to sleep after this. I don't think I can stay awake after all the all-nighter practices we did." Hyun Jae mumbled as her eyes started to become heavy. Mi Cha chuckled at the younger one and started to close her eyes as well. Bong Cha was already curled in a ball and fast asleep. Since the group was third in the line up, they had plenty of time to relax before the end of the show. There was a knock on the door. Hanna being the only one awake, went up and answered it. She was surprised to see him standing their. 

"Sunbaenim" 

"Annyeong. I hope I'm not intruding in anything. I just wanted to say hi." Hanna smiled and shook her head. 

"You're not being a bother.The girls are acutally knocked out right now." He smiled and nodded.

"Oh. That's how me and the guys are after every performance." He chuckled and so did Hanna. 

"I could only imagine how that would be. A room full of snoring guys." They both laughed at the thought of that. 

"Hey, would you like to get something to drink from the vendor. I kinda don't want to go alone. But you don't have to come if you don't want to." He said. Hanna smiled. 

"I don't mind at all Dongjun sunbae. (You all thought it was Jungshin didn't you! Haha) " Hanna reassured him and went back inside her room to get her wallet. After that, they went to the vending machines. As they walked and comversed, someone watched with a saddened heart and a bouquet of tulips in his hands. 

~The Next Day at CNBLUE's dorm~

Jungshin woke up and yawned. He sat up, scratching his head and running the drool off his face. He blinked a few times and looked around his room and his eyes stopped on a bouquet of soon to be wilted tulips in his desk. He sighed sadly and got out of his bed. He walked to the kitchen and saw the band already eating breakfast with a bowl of rice already waiting for him. Jonghyun took notice of his presence and smiled. 

"Up early again? Wah, I think our maknae is finally becoming a morning person." Jungshin have a slight smile and sat down next to his hyung and begun to eat without saying a word at all. The three took notice of his heavy quietness and looked at him worriedly. Yonghwa decided to say something. 

"You okay maknae? Is something bothering you?" Jungshin shook his head and kept eating. The three elder members decided not to say anymore. Jungshin placed his chopsticks down and excused himself. He walked back to his room. Yonghwa nudged Minhyuk and motioned his head towards Jungshin's room. Minhyuk was about to protest but the two older hyungs have a look which made him close his mouth. Minhyuk got up and went to the maknae's room. He saw Jungshin hidden under the sheets and sat down on the edge of the bed. Minhyuk didn't know what to say since he didn't know what the situation was. So, he shook Jungshin's arm. 

"Yah, what's the matter? Did something happen when you went to go visit Hanna yesterday?" He noticed the bouquet and walked towards them. 

"Weren't you supposed to give these to her?" He picked them up and looked back at . Jungshin groaned and sat up. He looked at disheartened. 

"Hyung, am I not good enough?" Minhyuk was taken aback by his question. 

"What are you talking about?" He was puzzled by the maknae. 

"Yesterday I went to see Hanna at her comeback. I watched her perform and knew that she saw me in the crowd. Then after she got off stage, I went backstage to her room and what do I see? Her and ZE:A's Dongjun talking to each other." Jungshin laid back into his bed. Minhyuk now understood why the maknae was all gloomy. 

"Well, you don't know anything for sure though. Maybe they were having a friendly conversation. I'm sure Hanna doesn't have any feelings for him." 

"She told me that he is her favorite idol." Jungshin flatly stated.

"Oh, well that doesn't mean anything still. She probably just admires him in a respective way. Plus, we all see the way she looks at you."

"In pure disgust?" Minhyuk tsked in a disapproving way and looked at Jungshin. 

"Don't beat yourself up like that. You're very good looking." Jungshin groaned again. 

"I'm least ranked in the line of good looking members hyung. I wouldn't be surprised if Hanna didn't return my feelings. Compared to Dongjun, I have no chance at all." Minhyuk stood up and looked at with a different look in his eye. 

"Look Jungshin, instead of beating yourself up and crying like a little baby, why don't you get Hanna to realize how great you are. You already took her on a date and that may have actually gotten you somewhere. When you dragged out of the practice room that one night, did things not end well for you? You came home smiling like an idiot. Just because there may be some competition doesn't mean that you should give up so easily. It means that you should step up and claim what's yours. So man up and go get your girl." With that Minhyuk walked out of the room where Jonghyun and Yonghwa were waiting. 

"So what happened?" Yonghwa asked as he glanced towards the maknae's room. Minhyuk just smiled and patted the both of them on the shoulder.

"Just let him be. I think I was able to get through him. Don't worry hyung." Minhyuk walked to his room leaving the two dumbfounded. 

~At Daydream's dorm~

Bong Cha and Hanna were in the living room eating chips while watching a rerun of Running Man. Bong Cha being the loud girl she is, kept laughing so loud that people outside could hear her while Hanna laughed quietly. Mi Cha  came into the room and she covered her ears while giving Bong Cha a glare.

"Yah, be quiet  The neighbors are going to start complaining if you don't shut up." Bong pouted and continued watching the show. Mi Cha walked over and sat next to Hanna. The three continued to watch the show until Hyun Jae arrived with an excited expression.on her face.

"Guys guess what!"

"What's up?"

"The sky." Hyun jae slapped her knee while laughing at her corny joke. She saw that the members haven't found it funny and stopped laughing.

"Not funny...ok then. Well, I got a call from our manager and he said that we'll be performing at the next Dream Concert in the Phillipines!!"The girls cheered as they all jumped together in excitement. 

"I always wanted to perorm overseas! After this, we might even get to go to Kcon and other countries as well." Mi Cha exclaimed.Hanna smiled as she wathed her happy members talk about the trip. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and looked at the caller ID. She quietly made her way to her room and answered.

"Jungshin sunbae?"

"Hey Hanna. Are you home right now?"

"Yeah, why? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just want to see you right now? Can you come downstaris to the lobby?"

"Sure, give me a minute." Hanna hung up and left her room. She saw the members were inside the kitchen and quietly mae her way to the door.

"Oh, Hanna, where are you going this late?" Hanna turned back to see Hyun Jae staring at her. Hanna smiled and looked to see if the other members were listening.

"I'm going somewhere real quick. If the others ask where I am at then say that I went to the convenience store." She was about to go out the door  but Hyun Jae pulled her back.

"But are you really going to the store? I mean, are you just saying that I should lie to the others?" Hanna sighed and nodded. Hyun Jae smiled and beamed at Hanna.

"OMG, your becoming a little sneaky person now aren't you? Hurry and go do whatever your hiding. Just tell me what you did when you come back. Okay?" Hanna nodded and left.

~Downstairs~

Jungshin was sitting on the edge of a small fountain that was built on the side of the building. Hanna ran outside and saw him.

"Sunbae!" Jungshin perked up from his seat and smiled at her. Hanna made her way over to him and looked at him worriedly.

"Is everything okay? How come you're here so late? It's almost midnight." Junghshin just continued to smile and sat back down again. Hanna sat next to him and her worry grew. Is he okay? Why is he smiling like a maniac?

"Hanna..." 

"Yes?"

"Do you know how special you are?" Hanna was confused by his question.

"What? I don't understand what you mean?"

"You're pretty, talented, adorable, warm-hearted, selfless, and just plain amazing." Hanna felt herself blush at his compliments.

"Um...thank you?" 

"But one thing for sure is that you are very oblivious to how others feel about you." Hanna became puzzled by his comment.

"Huh?" Jungshin turned to her and cupped her left cheek. Hanna froze by his movements and she started having a fuzzy feeling go through her.

"Pabo, why don't you know that you've captured my heart?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cringed at that last part. I need to start getting used to writing cheesy parts. Anyway, I'm glad that I was able to write this before Christmas time. I'm on break right now so hopefully I'll be able to write a few more chapters before I go back to school. Enjoy this one. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!