Interview, Jealousy Strikes

Beauty and the Bassist

~A Few Days Later~

Hanna was staring at the drink in front of her. Right now it was somewhat early in the morning and she was home alone with no schedule until later in the afternoon. She can't help but have what happened that one night replay in her mind.

"Huh?" Jungshin turned to her and cupped her left cheek. Hanna froze by his movements and she started having a fuzzy feeling go through her.

"Pabo, why don't you know that you've captured my heart?"

Hanna shook her head and took a sip of her juice. She hasn't been able to process things very well lately since his confession. The members didn't know anything yet since she puts on a brave face around them but whenever she's alone, she keeps thinking about it. Why did Jugshin have to make things complicated for her? She doesn;t know anything about relationships. In fact, she's not even aloud to have one right now with the 2-year ban the company gave the group. Hanna drank the rest of her juice and decided to get ready for later. As she was about to go turn on the shower, her phone rang. The caller ID said: 'mother'. Hanna smiled a bit snce she hasn't been able to speak to her mom in a while. She answered.

"Hello?"

"It's me. I called to see how things have been. Is it hard over there?" Hanna smiled at her mom's concern.

"Everything's good. Being a singer is fun. It really was worth coming over here." She heard her mother sigh.

"I don't see how. All you do is sing in front of thousands of strangers you haven't seen in your life and than become targets of antis. I never imagined this life for you. All I wanted was for you to take over the company so I can rest later in life." Another sigh came through the phone. Hanna knew of her mother's concern of her one and only daughter becoming a singer. Especially one in a country where she has to sing in another language.

"Mom, don't worry. I'll be fine if anything happens. You always told me to be strong."

"Yeah and I guess you took my advice. Remember how I was very against your dream and you gave me the silent treatment for two weeks." Hanna remebered that very cleary too. It took her a while to get her mom's permission to pursue her goal.

"How are things in Paris. I heard you're releasing a new line soon. I can't wait to see it." She head her mom chuckle.

"You're so busy performing at all these places that you still have time to check out what I'm doing. Don't worry though, I have a few presents I'm sending to you and your members. I think you'll like them."

"Thanks mom but you don't have to."

"Nonsense. I need to make sure you have the best wardrobe on and off the stage. Look I have to go. I need to yell at some idiots. Bye." She hung up without another word. Hanna sighed and hung up after her. That was her mom. A superwoman who took control in her work life. Hanna got up to get ready for her next schedule.

~Later that day~

Hanna got out of the van and went inside the building where she was going to be interviewed. It was a little local cafe where they closed since the interview was going to take place. She stepped inside and the fresh smell of coffee hit her. Now she wanted to cancel the thing so she could just sit and have a nice cup of joe. As she waited for the crew to be done geting ready, she heard the door open and looked over. Her eyes went huge and she stood. Jungshin was standing there looking good with a simple tee, jeans, a jean vest, and some white Nike sneakers. His hair was down with his bangs swept over his eyes. He didn't see her which she silently thanked for. Hanna wanted to hide and ran to one of the bookshelves that was on the side of the cafe. She grabbed one of the books and covered her face with it.

'What's he doing here? Don't tell me we're getting interviewed together. Maybe he stopped at the wrong place. Yeah....he must be at the wrong destination. She heard someone clear their throat but she stayed behind the book. Once again they cleared their throat. Hanna silently sighed and peered her eyes over the top of the book. Jungshin was there dazzling his smile at her. It made her heart thump twice as hard.

"Hey Hanna." He waved at her. Hanna gulped and kept her face behind the book. She really wasn't ready to face him after what happened. They stood there staring at each other until one spoke up.

"Hi sunbae" That was all that could come out of . Jungshin grinned and lowered the book from her face. Hanna who was a bit embarrassed by her act closed the book and put it back to it's original place in the bookshelf. She turned back to Jungshin and awkwardly smiled.

"Hey." She greeted him again making him chuckle.

"Hey. So, did you know we were doing this interview together?" Hanna shook her head and looked down.

"No, I had no info about you coming to the same interview." She answered. Jungshin nodded and looked around.

"Well, do you have anything to do after this?" Hanna looked at him and shook her head. It made him smile.

"Great, neither do I. Let's go somewhere after this. Maybe we'll get a chance to talk about what happened." Hanna's eyes widened and was about to say something but the PD called them to get into places. Jungshin winked at her before going to his seat for the interview. Hanna pouted and closed her eyes. She wasn't ready for the talk yet. She walked to her seat which was next to Jungshin's. The interviewer sat in front of them and said hello. They said hi back and the interview started.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Welcome to Star Watch Daily. I'm your host Lee Youngmi and today we have two special guests. Please welcome the maknaes from CNBlue and Daydream, Lee Jungshin and Park Hanna. Please greet the viewers."

"Annyeoghaseyo, I'm Lee Jungshin, bassist and maknae of CNBlue. Nice to meet you all."

"Annyeoghaseyo, I'm Daydream's main singer and maknae Park Hanna. It's a pleasure to be here." Hanna said to the camera.

"Yes it is a pleasure to have the two of you here. So, Jungshin-shi, you have been active since 2010. How does it feel that you have been an idol since your teenage years?" Jungshin smiled brightly.

"Well, I wouldn't call being nineteen a teenager but I have been able to learn how to adjust to being an idol and a student at the same time." He answered. The interviewer nodded and looked at Hanna.

"Hanna-shi, you have made your debut earlier this year, do any of the FNC artists treat you nicely and help out?" Hanna took a deep breath before answering.

"Um, the artists try to help out as much as they can but we don't really get to see them much since we all have busy schedules." She answered.

"You have been appearing on some variety shows these past few months with other idols involved. If I'm correct, you were on Running Man a few weeks ago with ZE:A's Dongjun. Everybody is talking about how close you two look. Are you two very close with each other?" Hanna glanced at Jungshin who showed no expression.

"Um well, we have seen each other before at braodcasting studios and on the streets. So we have become really good friends wit each other."

"Many fans are really shipping you two. You even have the couple name DongHan going around." Hanna blushed and awkwardly laughed at the name.

"Really? I didnt know. Maybe I should by him something next Valentines Day." Hanna joked and the MC laughed. Jungshin tried not to let his jealousy show and just fakely laughed at her small joke. Hanna looked at him and wondered if he took her joke seriously.

"You're really refreshing to talk to. Not many idols take dating rumors very lightly. You ahve a good sense of humor Hanna-shi." Hanna smiled.

"Thank you. I try not to let some things get the best of me." She nudged Jungshin as she said her answer. Jungshin looked at her and smiled a bit.

"Jungshin-shi, I have a question that many fans are dying to have answer for." Junghsin looked at the MC.

"Are you insterested in anyone right now?" Jungshin side glanced at Hanna and smirked.

"There may or may not be a girl who has caugh my attention. All I can say is that, when I'm ready to date, I'll date." He said professionally.

"Well you might want to think about it. Recently, a popular girl idol has confessed she may have somewhat feelings for you." Jungshin looked at the MC with a surprised expresion. Hanna as well. Someone was interested in him?

"Really? Who?" He asked curiously.

"Girl's Day Hyeri has actually confessed that she was infatuated with you. How does it feel to hear that?" Junshin blushed a bit and didn't know what to say. Hanna looked at him an squinted her eyes.

'Is he enjoying himself? Psh, whatever.' Hanna thought as she watched Jungshin looke like a fool.

"Well, I guess it feels nice to know that someone thinks of me like that. Especially someon as pretty as her?" Hanna wanted to punch him right then and there.

'Frst he confesses to me then he calls another girl pretty. What the heck?' She thought. Jungshin avoided Hanna's stare and just smiled at the MC.

"Omo, well, who knows maybe you two will be the next hottest couple around." Jungshin just smiled and nodded.

"Haha, okay then. Well, that's all for this interview for Star Watch Daily. Stay tuned to hear about the hottest hair trend evey idol is doing." The PD called cut and the camer turned off. The MC stood up and bidded goodbye to the two before heading off into her van. Hanna bowed goodbye to th PD before heading to her van, completely ignoring Jungshin. Jungshin was a bit dumb founded and ran after her. He called her a few times. Hanna ignored the calls and tried to make her way to the car as quckly as her heels can take her. Just as she was about to get in, Jungshi grabbed her arm. Hanna didn't look back and just stayed frozen.

"Let go." She said coldly. Jungshin was a taken aback from her sudden attitude but didn't do as she said. Instead he looked around before pushing the both of thm into her van and closed the door. Hanna looket him as f he was crazy.

"What the heck is the matter with you? How can you just get into my van like that? What if someone saw?"

"What's wrong with me? What about you? Why did you just leave like that?" Hanna glared at him and crossed her arms.

"Like you don't know."

"I don't!" Hanna scoffed and turned her body, facing the other direction.

"First you say you like me the other night and now you call someone else pretty. And in front of me as well. That's just plain mean." Jungshin scofed and crossed his arms as well.

"Well, what about you? You're just as guilty as I am." Hanna looked at him bewildered.

"Me? What did I do?" Jungshin smirked a little.

"DongHan? Valetines Day?" Hanna closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"What was I supposse to say? Huh? I was only making a joke out of the whole thing. It's not like we're really going out!" Hanna was really geting annoyed with the whole thing.

"Well, then it's no like I could have said something else. Should I have called her ugly then? You know, I think you're overexaggerating." Hana gasped.

"I am not. If it's anything, you get jealous to easily."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!! Just admit it! That's why you took me out of the practice room that day! Because you were jealous!!" Hanna exclaimed. Jungshin didn't say anything for a moment. Hanna just stared at him. Did she win or something?

"Fine....I get jealous. I don't like it when guys stare at you, I don't like how Dongjun get's to see you moe than I do even though we're in the same company. But then I notice something. How come I'm the one making the effort? I'm the one who has to keep chasing you even though you keep running. Do my feelings seem like joke to you as well?" Hanna didn't expect that.

"Yah..." She called out softly. Jungshin leaned his back to the seat and sighed.

"I guess I'm the only one here whose feelings are sparked when we see each other. Right?" He looked at her.

"You can't do that." She said hurt.

"Do what?" He asked plainly.

"You can't make this my fault. I never been in a realtionship before. I never been comfortable with a boy before. I never been in a situation like this before. Give me a break will you. I never asked to you take me out on my first date. I never asked you to have feelings for me. I never did." She told him. Jungshin just looked at her.

~Outside with the managers~

The two managers were just standing outside the van, unaware of the arguement happening inside.

"What do you think is happening in there?" Jungshin's manager asked. Taehoon just sighed and looked at the van.

"They're probably making out or something."

~Inside with the two~

Jungshin continued to stare at Hanna who felt like she was on the verge of crying.

"Well, what was I supposse to do? Tell me. Ignore my feelings? Just forget that you existed?" He questioned. Hanna just sighed and gave him a tired lok.

"I don't know. I just don't know. I don't know what to do anymore." Hanna said.

"I think I do." Jungshin said. Hanna looked at him quenstionably.

"What?" Instead of answering, he grabbed her face and kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Next one comng soon. Promise! Annyeong!!