Author's Note

All I Want for Christmas is ... You?!

My dearest readers!!

 

I know it has been an awfully long time since you've last heard from me and I hope you still remember me.  At least a little.

I hope you can forgive me for being gone so long.

I had a terrible writer's block caused by work issues, family matters and also problems concerning my private life.

To make it short, life has been like a roller coaster backwards for a while by now...

Still I decided that I want to finish "All I Want for Christmas is ...You?! " the way I usually had planned to.

 

But I will need your help.

 

After reading through the first few chapters I found so many mistakes that I felt ashamed of myself, but unfortunately I never had the time to beta-read the story.

 

So now I am officially looking for a Beta-Reader who would be kind enough to help me with that.

 

Also finding ideas is hard at times and working alone can be hard so I am also looking for someone who might be willing to be my co-author or at least discuss some ideas with me.

If you should be interested please let me know.

I would be beyond grateful!!

 

Until then have a nice day and thank you for still being readers of this story!!

I hope I won't disappoint you anymore in the future and take care of yourselves!!

 

All the best wishes!

Yours

Slade