The One in Japan

I'm Not in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was August 14. All YG Family artists were departing for Japan that day for the Power Tour. Before heading to the airport, my stylist and I had our regular argument on how much make up I should put on and how pretty I should dress.

"Hayi-ah, let me do you makeup. Please? The airport is a runway! Airport fashion is important!" my stylist unnie begged me.

"No. It's a three-hour airplane ride, I want to be comfortable, unnie," I told her.

My stylist unnie continued to bug me while I changed into black pants, a white shirt and a black leather jacket and a black military cap.

"Hayi-ah, you're too simple. You're a celebrity, for goodness' sake!" she said.

I ignored her and focused on my phone.

"Ya, listen to me Hayi-ah. You have a real pretty face but you never show it. I just want these boys to know how pretty our Hayi is," stylist unnie as she followed me around with an eyeliner.

Stylist unnie has been ever so supportive for me to meet boys. Last week, the Korean internet broke because Oh Sehun of EXO coincidentally posted a picture on Instagram which similar to mine. Everyone thought we were dating and my stylist told me to text Sehun sunbaenim to "make it happen" (which never happened because thank goodness I didn't have his number as I've never even conversed with him).

I put on my shoes while she poked my arm and tugged on my hair.

"Byeeee unnie, running late. Gotta go," I told my stylist unnie, ignoring her faint calls of hey, come back here and makeup.

I opened the door to my dorm to find Hanbin -- him again -- waiting at my door, his hands clasped together. I jumped back in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in confusion.

"Well good morning to you too," he laughed at my less-than-welcoming reaction. We had grown so accustomed to arguing with each other so much that all we did was bicker, no matter what the situation was.

"We're carpooling. Didn't your manager tell you? He's not coming," Hanbin said.

That manager oppa, seriously, not telling me about something important like this...

"Fine."

----

"Great job everyone. Sukohaesseumnida!" I cheerfully bowed 90 degrees to each and every artist and concert crew.

It was August 15 and the concert finally ended after three hours. I always loved performing, and getting to perform with the oppas and unnies was always exciting.

I saw Hanbin approach me, iKON boys trailing not far behind. Hanbin gave a mischiveous smile and I replied.

"Ya, you bowed to everyone but why aren't you bowing to me?" Hanbin asked jokingly as he walked closer.

"Ya! You bow to me first, I'm your sunbae and I'm older," I argued.

"Yeah, by a month. Now bow!" Hanbin demanded, stopping right in front of me.

Jiyong oppa suddenly walked from behind Hanbin, grabbed his head and forced Hanbin to bow at me. "Bow to your sunbae, Hanbin-ah. You two need to get a room, seriously, arguing l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter