The One With the Grocery Shopping

I'm Not in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In YG Entertainment, we had these monthly potlucks which were conducted in the artists' dorms. And that month, June, was my turn to host.

I always loved these potlucks because it was the only time that all the artists could meet, although most of the time one or two would be absent because of their own schedules.

There was only one rule: every solo artist or group must contribute a homemade dish. This was the only thing I hated from the monthly potlucks. Prior to these potlucks, not once have I stepped foot in the kitchen. My hands have been too busy on the piano.

"Oppa what should I cook this time?" I asked my manager oppa lazily while browsing the internet for recipes.

"Something you haven't cooked before," my manager said distractedly. He was busy playing foozball with my stylist unnie. They often played with my foozball when they were at my dorm. They've grown quite fond of each other that I often felt like a third wheel.

After browsing pages and pages of recipes, I decided to cook japchae noodles, my second favorite dish after samgyeopsal. It seemed easy so I thought I'd give it a try.

I stood up and got my backpack to go to the grocery store to find cooking materials.

"Guys...hey guys...hello...I'm going now..." I waved at oppa and unnie. They only grunted in chorus in acknowledgement but didn't offer their company.

"Seriously, date already," I said, rolling my eyes. Their cheeks flushed but they continued to play. It would be complicated if they dated, though. If they broke up, it would be so awkward for them both to be around each other. Which is why I don't want to be involved with anyone. Ever.

I got out of my dorm and pressed the elevator button. My dorm was on the 9th floor together with 2NE1 unnies, but they rarely came to their dorms anymore. Minzy, Bom and Dara unnies often stayed with their families while Chaerin unnie was often overseas or slept over at Taeyang oppa's.

Ever since Chaerin unnie and Taeyang oppa started dating earlier this year, the former would often spend the night at the latter's. Despite their badass images, their relationship was so fluffy.

The elevator door finally opened to a tall man wearing a black snapback, a denim outer over a white Mickey Mouse shirt and shorts with bulky sneakers.

It was Team B's Kim Hanbin. When the elevator door opened, he had been looking at his reflection in the elevator's built-in mirror and fixing his snapback.

He was shocked to see me. His face flushed and he bowed 90 degrees and greeted me, "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim," Hanbin said, flustered.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Kim Hanbin-ssi," I said, bowing a low one as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter