The One With the Potluck

I'm Not in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ooooh our baby Hayi looks so skinny now! I've missed you so much!" said Bom unnie who arrived at my dorm with Dara unnie.

The two gorgeous unnies gave me a long hug and handed me over their homemade dish for the potluck, Galbitang soup.

"I heard you're composing now. How is that going?" said Dara unnie, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Not so good, unnie. Still working on it," I said.

"Ey, you're too modest. We saw that episode of Kpopstar where you composed. You'll do great," Bom unnie said ruffling my hair. They both settled in the living room and chatted away.

Several minutes later, Chaerin unnie arrived with Taeyang and Jiyong oppas, followed by Daesung and TOP oppas. TOP oppa brought 15 fried eggs as Big Bang's homemade dish.

"What the...oppa, fried eggs?? Seriously??? You couldn't have put a little more effort in cooking the dish????" I said to TOP oppa with a fake angry voice after I opened the aluminum foil covering the plate that he gave me.

TOP and Daesung oppas grinned and danced in a circle around me.

"Our gorgeous baby Hayi is angry~our gorgeous baby Hayi is angry~" they said, pinching my cheeks and playing with my hair.

TOP oppa also brought liquor, one bottle of his favorite Moet Chandon pink champagne and two bottles of Jack Daniel's whiskey. He handed the liquor to me.

"Ya, but you can't drink, Hayi-ah. You're underage," TOP warned.

Seungri oppa and Minzy unnie had conflicting schedules and couldn't attend. The AKMU siblings couldn't come either as they were preparing for a comeback.

Several minutes passed and Winner oppa arrived, bringing homemade cake and fruit.

"We come bearing gifts," said Mino oppa said in a formal speech, handing me the homemade dishes, to which everyone laughed.

Epik High oppas, Teddy oppa, Masta Wu oppa, Lydia unnie, Choice oppa and Yang sajangnim also joined the party not long after.

The doorbell rang again and Team B guys were waiting at the door, bringing a a dozen portions of ramyeon. Chanwoo, Hongseok and Jinhyung, who just joined YG Entertainment as trainees several weeks ago, had decided to skip on the potluck out of respect for the original 6.

"Annyeonghaseyo," said the Team B guys in chorus as I opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed back. "We live in the same building and you all are the last one to arrive?"

"Sorry, Hayi-ah, our leader here was too busy choosing his outfit," Bobby oppa said, nudging a flustered Hanbin, who nudged back at Bobby to stop talking. The Team B guys took their shoes off and entered my dorm.

As I was the host, I had to prepare the table and dismantle the homemade dishes, so I busied myself in the kitchen while the other artists were busy in the living room.

I looked around the room; Mino, Seunghoon and Bobby oppas were hilariously dancing to my song 1,2,3,4, mocking my horrible skills while Taehyun oppa, Chaerin and Dara unnies, Big Bang oppas and Yang sajangnim watched on and laughed; Dara unnie was talking to Jinwoo, Seungyoon and Yunhyeong oppas; Junhoe and Jinhwan oppa were playing foozball with Donghyuk as referee; and Lydia u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter