The day of doom

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

*The next day*

You were packing some clothes in your dorm when Ga eul stepped in."Jas...where are yo going!?!",Ga eul said."I'm going home for a while.Omma Just called me a told me we have an issue at home.'',you replied."But...but you didn'ttell me.I made plans for us for the whole weekend.".Ga eul replied with a pout."Ga eul,sorry.I'm really sorry.I promise you I'd make it up for you."and with that reply,you ran out of the school and into the streets.Your mother tolg you to wait for her at a corner at a park.You went to the place and foung a limo waiting for you.You hopped inside the limo and found your mother in the limo with you dad."Okay omma.What's the problem?" you said."Well... it's really complicated and we need you to dress up for this."your mother replied.One thing you hate about dressing up is the   assesories.Everytime your mother makes a fuss about the assesories you where.

Your mother gave the street name of a boutique she and your father owned to the driver and the driver speed of like crazy.In no time,you reached the boutique and your mother dragged you out of he limo.She made you try on a few of the gowns she designed and let you pick the one you liked.You picked

    

 

 

Since you mother said it was going to be formal,you picked the dress above.You pickedthat shoe(the one at the bottom) and got that hairstyle(the one at the bottom).