A Dream........Not!

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

I woke up from a horrible dream.It's about me being engagded to Nich.Well....I thought it was a dream.I dressed in my running suit (just a sports bra and a short shorts) and walked down to leave the house.It was 5 a.m. so no one was awake.After and hour of running (yes,an hour of running.Then how do you think I got the model body?!),I walked into the house to see the most horrible sight ever.Nich was seating on the couch,MY couch reading MY magazine.

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE  ?" I screamed.

"Jas-ah,calm down.He's your fiance.So he's here to fetch you to school." your mother replied.

Nich looked up at you with innocent eyes.I knew it was fake because of the way he was checking me you out as if i'm a model.I mumbled while walking up to my room to take a shower.I took a nice cold shower and wrapped myself in a towel before stepping out.When I stepped out , I saw Nich seating on my bead looking at me ertly.

"Yah!What in the world are you doing in MY room!Do you want to DIE!" I screamed.

Nich laughed and replied, "Your mum let me in and....looking how delicious you are,I'm not going to leave this room."

I looked at him with a disgusted look and walked into my closet to get changed.Just as I was about  to close the closet door,Nich grabbed my wrist and flung me onto my bead with him on top of me.I struggled but it was difficult to escape because he was holding onto boht my wrists.

He whispered something into my ear ''This is to claim you as my wife so no one can lay their eyes on you.".He bit my collar bone.I yelped and he losen his grip.He left my room laughing.*Does he not see how important this marridge is to our parent .* I touched the hickey he left me and placed a bandaid over it.I didn't want anybody to see this.I got dressed in the usual baggy shirt and loose jeans,tied my hair in the usual ponytail and left the room.Nich grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car.

Nichkhun's car :                                                                                                                                                                                                     

EHE   NIN