The day of doom (part 2)

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

Once you step out to the waiting area where your parents were,they looked at you with awe."What!?!" you said."Is there anything wrong with the dress?"."No darling.It's just that you're really beautiful." your dad said.Your parents pulled you to the limo and the driver took off.The journey was quite long but you could even fall asleep.Your anticipation kept you awake.Finally,the limo stopped infront of an expensive hotel.It was a six star hotel.Your parents wasted no time and dragged you in the hotel.They stopped infront of a pair of huge doors that hand amazing sculpturing.

There were two butlers at both sides of the door.They opened the door,revealing a party.Suddenly, you wandered what the occasion was and for or by who."Darling,we have to find someone important." your mum said and with that answer,you parents walked into the crowd to find that 'somebody'.With nothing to do,you walked to a waiter holding a tray of glasses.You took the glass with white wine in it because it's you favourite form of alcohole,not that you drink so much.You walked around greeting your father's friends and having chats.After a while,your legs were aching.You took a seat at the bar and ordered one more glass of white wine.You were the only one at the bar so you kinda got bored.Just the,someone came to the bar and you overheared him odering two glasses of whiskey.

It's not normal to see people odering two glasses of whiskey at one time for themselves so you  turned around to have a glance at theperson.You suddenly gasped and quickly turned around so that the person could not see up.But to no avail the person saw you and also gasped."J...J...J...as!" Nichkhun said."Oh!Hi,Nichkhun.Fancy meeting you here." you replied."What are you doing here?" Nichkhun said."Hello!I'm the heiress of Tiara & co." you replied.Nichkhun couldn't stop his mouth from opening and his eyes from travelling around you rbody..Suddenly a figure came up beside Nichkhun and said"What is that thing doing here?!?Why did they allow that peasent to come in?!?".It was Yoona.You ignore Yoona's comments and walked away with your drink still in hand.

You finally found your parents and they were talking to someone else.You rparents called you and you walked over to them."Darling,I would like you to meet ou rnew business partners.Mr and Mrs Horvejkul."your mum said.You thought that surname sounded very familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it."Hello,Jas.We've heard alot of good things about you.We've also heard that you go to the same school as our son.We're sure you know him." Mr Horvejkul said."Darling,I have great news to tell you.You'ra getting married!" your mum said."What!" you said in a shocked manner."Now,now darling.I know you are in shock but take it as a favour from us.We had to get you married to help the company.At the same time,you're helping their company." your mum said.

"Who am I gonna get married to?!?" you asked your parents feeling really pissed off.Mr horvejkul replied you,"My son.".He called his son and guess who it was.It was Nichkhun.You couldn't believe that you were going to marry that jerk.Both of you stared at each other with wide eyes and pointed at each other."Mum,I'm not marrying him." you said while pointing at Nichkhun.Nichkhun also said the same thing to his parents.You parents pulled you one side and your father said,"Jas-ah,I know it's difficult for you but did you notice that it'sdifficult for me too.Imagine giving away your daughter that you love so much to someone at an early age.Do you know how difficult it is?".I agreed with my dad."Okay,dad.I'll do this for the company.I'll do this for mum and you." you replied."Jas-ah,I forgot to tell you but if you break of this marrige in less than six months, you will not graduate from medical school." your mum added.You were shocked but you agreed because you love you parents too much to disobey them.

All three of you walked towards the other family."Okay...I'll marry him." you said to Mr and Mrs Horvejkul."Great!Our son has also agreed to marry you." Mrs Horvejkul replied.You were shocked that Nichkhun agreed to marry you.You looked at him and saw him smiling at you mischieviously.You know something was not right.Nichkhun's dad took out a box and passed it to nichkhun.He opened the box and it revealed a pairof engagement rings.Nichkhun slid the engagement ring on your finger and you did the same thing too.After all this was over,your parents and Nichkhun's parents started talking about business.Nichkhun wlaked away and you walked outside to the balcony to think things through.When you stepped out to the balcony,you started to feel cold.You didn't notice that Nichkhun was behinde you.He saw you rubbing your arms and took of his jacket and placed it on you.

You were quite suprised because you thought you were alone on the balcony and also you did not expect Nichkhun to be that way towards you."Hey.You know it's cold.What are you still doing out here." Nichkhun said."How about you?Giving me you jacket.Wouldn't that leave you freezing cold?" you replied."Nichkhun,my I ask you a question?".''Umm...okay." Nichkhun said.''Why did you agree to marry me?I mean,you already have Yoona.Why marry the school's nerd?" you asked."That is for me to know and you to find out." he replied.You sticked your tongue out and walked away.But as you walked away,Nichkhun grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the wall."W..what are you trying to do?" you said."You are going to be my wife,so this should be comfortable for you." he replied.He leaned closer as if he was going to kiss you.Luckily,you were a black belt in Taekwondo and you manage to sweep his leg.With that,he landed on the floor.You stared at him angrily and he started to laugh.You walked away,ignoring him.