Day 1 of competition (part 2)

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

"Okay.You will all sleep in pairs.No boy girl pairs except for the married couple." the teacher pointed out.

"WHAT!" Nich and I said in unision.

''I can sleep with GaEul."

"And I can sleep with JunHo."

"No no no.Your parents have specifically said that you two have to sleep together." the professor said while giving me the key.

I took the key and headed to our room.

*I swear to God,when I go home,I'm going to kill my mum.*

Our room was on the last floor because it was a VIP suite.

It was really big.

But...there was only one bed!

I can't believe it.Such a big room only has one bed.

I sighed and started unpacking my clothes.

I can see Nich's luggage but i cannot see him anywhere.

*Guess he went to the beach with that *

I walked to the porch and saw nich with that acting all couply on the beach.He's even rubbing sunscreen.

*So much for loyalty,i guess.*

In a trpical country,the only place i like to go is the beach.I love the beach.

I wore m y bikini...

 

It's kinda simple but I like it.I wore a beach shorts...

 

i took my towel and sunglasses and went to the beach.

 

I found a nice spot and laid my towel.I lyed on my towel and began sun tanning.I was feeling the sun but a shadow was cast over me.

I took of my sunglasses to see that and her gang.

"Hey geek.Why not we start the beach volleyball noe.The hotties against the geeks."

"Fine" I looked around to find some people to be in my team.

I found a few people who are smart and i foung GaEul.

"come on guys.i know we can do it." I huddled everyone.

"But...the are all so fit." Someone said.

"Who says we're not fit!" GaEul said.

We got into position and the first serve beolonged to the 'hottie' team.

Throughout the whole game,we played pretty well but we lost by just on point.

I can understand why we lost so I told the team that we're going to practice field hockey,since everyone needs to play.

The other sports we're more of a single person than a team.

"Haha.i told you.you will never win against the hottie team.

*Yeah right!Wait till you see me perform my gymnastics*

Since the gymnastics competition was tommorrow,I went to the resort's gymnasium and started training.

I wore just a sports bra and tight shorts and started training.

It was already 7pm so I stopped and took a nice shower.

I wanted to go out for dinner so i dressed really comfortably.

  

I let down my hairandwore flip flops.

I haven't seen Nich since the volleball competition.

I just ignored my thoughts and kept walking down the street to find a nice place to eat.

Finally,I found a nice place.it's a restaurant above water.The floor was glass so you could see fishes at the bottom.

"Table for one,please."

"Yes mdm pleasefollow me."

I followed the waiter to a nice outdoor table.the table had a nice view.

I ordered my food and waited for it.

*how nice would it be if Nichkhun brought me here.Wait...what in the world am I talking!Snap out of it!*

I shook my head and looked around the restaurant.I saw alot of couples.

Nich's POV

I was seating down listening to Yoona about how she wants to spend the day tomorrow with me.

I was so bored when I saw a lady wearing a white dress walked into the restaurant.

She looked a bit like Jas.When she came closer,she was Jas.

*What is she doing here?*

But to tell you the truth,Jas really looked beautiful under the moonlight.

*Wait...What am I saying!*

"Yeobo.What's wrong?" yoona suddenly said.

"Nothing.Look whose here." I pointed at jas direction.

Suddenly,Yoona got up and grabbed my wrist and walked towards Jas.

Original POV

I looked around when suddenly,I see the germ and the walking towards me.

*Damnit!What are the doing here!I should have got out while i had the chance.*
"So...here to stalk your husband.'' that said.

"No."

"Then why are you here?''

"Here to eat.How would I know that you two were here.I don't have thelepathy powers."

"Whatever,.Just you know,you will loose tomorrow.Come on Nich,let's get out of here."

"No.It's okay.I should go.i don't want to disturb you're romantic dinner." I said with a sarcastic smile and walked out.

I can't believe the nerve of that .

Nich's POV

When Jas walked away,I wanted to chase after her.I felt so bad.I just don't know why.

"Come on Nich.I want to go for a stroll in the beach." yonna kept pulling on my arn.

"uh...Yoona?I feel kinda tired.So,I'll just go to my room." i walked away from yoona and went to my room.

Original POV

I reached the room and changed into my night wear.I didn't care about anything and just went to sleep.

Nich's POV

I reached the room only to be greetd by a sleeping Jas.I really felt bad about ruining her dinner and i suddenly became sleepy.

I didn't bother about changing and just slip into the bed with Jas.Within seconds,I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay!Comment and subscribe!;))