Horrible School Day

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

I walked out of the lift,but Nich pulled me back.

"Are you listening?Just act with me." He offered his arm and I grabbed it with hesitation.We walked towards the ballroom with grace.

"And here is the dream couple,Mr and MrsHorvejkul!" the DJ announced.

We walked and smiled at the paparazzi.We looked as if we were in love.We walked to our table and sat down.

Throughout the whole reception,I was bored.People arround me were talking and I just wish GaEul was here.But again,because of my hidden identity,I can't invite her.

I tried to talk to my brother but he was talking to appa about bussiness.I swear upon Lord's name that he cannot survive without talking about business for one day.

"Can I have the golden couple on the floor for their couple dance." the DJ announced.

I seriosly do not want to dance with him but Nich came to me and offered his hand.I looked around and gave him my hand.

He pulled me so close to him that there was only a few centremeter in between our face.

"DO you know how to dance?" he asked me.

"Of course!I know the waltz." i replied.

Then when the music played,we danced the waltz.So after we were not the only couple on the floor.More and more couple danced.

Nich's POV

As we dance,Jas looked so beautiful.She wasn't the nerd I knew from school.After the music was over,Jas pulled away.i seriosly wanted to continue to dance with her.The way she looked,the only thing I didn't understand was why did she hide her identity.That just leaves me clueless.

Original POV

I pulled away from Nich as soon as the music stops.Deep inside,I wanted to continue to dance with him with his y body....omg!What am i saying!*Mentally slap myself*Snap out of it!

The party ended so late at night that I couldn't even open my eyes when we got to our new home.But I tried to.I dragged myself into the bath room and took a quick shower.After I came out,I couldn't sleep.Darn that cold water!i was still unawer of what was going to happen next.

Nich came out of the bathroom,half .I could clearly see his toned upper body.Usually,girls will drool over that but I live with my family being the only girl among my cousins and brother and they all have six packs.They always walk around the house half .Thats why I was immune to that scene.

But still,his hair was a killer.

''Like what you see?" nich smirked.

"NO.I'm used to it.Being surrounded by boys with six packs." I replied.

Nich hopped to the space beside me and...

"Hey!Get of the bed.You're sleeping on the couch!"

"No!I'm sleeping here."

''I'm used to sleeping beside boys but you,I'm not used to."

"WHAT!You sleep beside boys before!"

"Yep.But the boys are my cousins and my brother."

"Why didn't you say so at first."

"Whatever.Just get of the bed!"
"NO."

After pushing him with faliur,I got up and slept on the couch.i wasn't those tpe of girls that would give up easily but since i was tired,I gave up.

Never mind,I'll take revenge tomorrow.

I woke up to late to go jogging but just in time for school.I saw Nich still sleeping so I devised a plan.

Revenge time!

I took a shower and wrapped myself only with a towel.I walked towards Nich and...

"Yeobo ah.Wake up," i nugged him.

Nich groaned and woke up.

"Wha..wha ..what are you doing!" he exclaimed.

"Wae!I thought we should have our wedding night now because we didn't do it yesterday" I said as I crawled closer to him.You could see my cleveledge.

Nich moved back as I came closer to him.Suddenly,he fell of the bed.

''Hahahaha....." I walked away and went into the walk-in-closet to change.

When I came out,I saw nich already dressed up and ready to go.I walked out of the room towards his car.

We drove to school in silence.Just then,I remembered Yoona's saying.

"Nich.Just let me of here.I want to walk to school." i told nich,but he didn't respond.

We finally reached our school and Nich got out.But I didn't.I really do not want people to talk about me again.But nich opened my side of the door and pulled me out.I looked around only to see posters about Nich and my marrige.

I gasped.

"What happened!?!I thought your parents took care of it!" I screamed at Nich.

"Looks like they did not pay eveyone."Nich replied.

I sighed and quickly walk away.I saw GaEul and called her.But she walked away.i can't understand.Suddenly I knew the reason why.

"GaEul,wait.Let me explain!" i ran towards her.

"What!What do you want!" she replied.

"GaEul.Listen.Its not what you think."

"Then what is it."

Then,I explained everything to her and also the fact that i'm rich.

"Omo.I have a billionair as a friend!" she squeled.

"Shhhh!''

"Oh.Mianae!"

"Why didn't you tell me at first?"

"I wanted to make sure you befriended me for who I am and not my money."

"Awe..."

She hugged me and we walked together to the field.

At the field,we saw so many people and Yoona.

i didn't know what was going on.

Just then,Yoona cam to me and said...

"So...you married Nich.Well,you're not fit to be his wife.You are a hypocrite."

I can't believe she said that to me in front of the whole school.

I got so angry and screamed at her.I really did not care about my image at that time.

"What about you.Swaying your fake s and plastic face to attract attention!" I screamed back.

"Omo omo.What did the geek said to me!Fine,if thats the way you want.There is a school trip to Hawaii tomorrow for a week.Lets have a challenge.Geeks against the hotties.Boys and girls mixed.We will choose 5 sports and challenge.And we will hold a beauty contest to see who is more beautiful.I'll let you"

"Deal!" i said in a rush.

''And I choose...gymnastics,hockey,taekwondo,diving and beach volleyball.'' I added.

"Good!I am a master at those sports.And FYI Nich is in my team." Yoona said.

One thing she did not know was I was a athlete.And not an odinary one.I represented the country in the olympics.

I can't wait to show her my true side.

 

 

 

 

Yeeeess!I finished.Wait for the competition.please subscribe and comment!:333