Day 2 of competition

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

I woke up with the sun shining directly at my face.But there was something strange...

An arm was hugging me.I trailed the arm and it was connected to nichkhun...Nichkhun!

I screamed and pushed him of the bed.

"Yah!What are you doing on the bed!" I started to scream at him.

"OW!You could have told meproperly and not push me off the bed!" Nich rubbed his head.

I stormed off and took my gym bag along with me.

I had a gymnastic competition next.

I got into the gymnasium early and started to practice.

After a few hours

I saw Yoona and the rest of the school walking in.They were holding sign boards with 'Go Yoona!' on them.

Occationally,i saw some of my fans.

I got ready as the competition started.

I tried to find Nich and I found him kissing yoona or is it the other way round.

Nich looked like he's dead.

I giggled at bit as I saw yoona trying to make Nich participate in the kiss.

I went to perform my appartaus :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ykSzcc-aJI 

To tell you the truth,after I finished,I saw yoona's routine and I didn't like it

I .

In the end,I won.

I was happy but i knew i would win.

I saw everyones' mouth wide open.I saw yoona dragging a shocked Nich along with her.I have no idea where they were going but i just wanted to get away from this place.

I got in to the shower room and took a long awaited shower.i came out and wanted to change but again,i saw yoona's possie but without yoona.

"Huh!So what if you win!I bet Yoona will be better.YOu better watch out !"One girlsaid.

I tell you,if i wasn't this tired,I would have punched her in the face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment!Suscribe!Sorry i haven't been able to able to update  because i was busy with school.Mianeh!!!