Day 1 of competition

M...m...mrs Horvejkul !

I woke up in the morning (on the couch,again!) to find Nichkhun still sleeping.

*This is my perfect chance.*

I sneaked to the bathrrom to take a shower and locked myself in the closet to choose my clothes.(I'm a very picky person when it comes to fashion and i already took out what Nich was going to wear so that he do not need to come inthe closet.)

What I was looking for was a comfortable,yet y clothing cause we're going to Hawaii for the class outing.I've already packed my luggage the night before and so have Nich.

*Aha!Found it!*

 

Nich's POV

I woke up to only find an empty space beside me.

*She must have went jogging*

I took a shower and walked to the closet to find what I want to wear but it was locked.I saw a note on it and it saidd that my clothings for the day were outside.

I walked to the couch and saw my clothes.

*Weird.*

I got ready and pulled my luggage to the living room.When I reached there,one of the maid approached me.

"Young master,Lady has told us to tell you to go to school first.She said she wants to drive herself."

"Okay."

I walked to my car and drove to school.

Original POV

I heard Nich pulling his luggage, so the coast is clear.

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my keys and shades.

I walked  to my car in the garage...

 

I know I have a ferrari also.Isn't it awesome.

I drove to school with my luggage in the car.I reached the school gates really quickly because,hello,I drive a ferrari.

I did some pur sounds with my car to attract attension.

With success,I got alot of students crowding around the main entrance to see who own my car.(I covered the top part of the car)

I saw Yoona clinging onto Nich and plus,they were in front.

I stepped out of the car with coolness(Like when you watch movies.The lady would put one leg out of the car and then come out of the car while taking off her sunglasses)

People started whispering.I even heard whisperings like...

"Hey!Isn't that Jae rin,Nich's wife.Woah.if I new she was like that,i would have snogged her already."

"Nich's a lucky guy,man.Dammit!I knew she was hot."

I walked over to Nich and...

"Good Morning,darling" and then I kissed him.

I figured that since my first kiss was taken,the second and third don't mean a thing.

I kissed him in front of Yoona and gave her an evil smirk.

I walked to where GaEul was standing and huged her.

"Wow!You look really different,Jas.Nomu Yeppo!"
"Kamsamida,chingu."

We walked together to the hall,leaving all the people with opened mouths.

"As you know...." the teacher kept on talking.

"Okay.Now we're going to pair you guys for your seats on the plane."the teacher pointed out people in threes.

"I want to seat beside Nich!" Yoona suddenly said.

"I'm sorry,Miss Yoona but Nichkhun and Jae rin have special requests by their parents that they are to seat together in the bussiness class." the teacher replied.

Yoona huffed and sat down.I couldn't stop laughing.But I was kinda disappointed too.I thought i could seat beside my bff but instead,I have to seat beside that germ.

"Thank you." i recieved my boarding pass back and boarded the plane.

I placed my camera bag at the bottom of my chair and sat down beside the germ who was listening to music.

*Jerk!*

Throughout the whole flight,we kept silent.I guess Nich didn't want to say anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys.This is all I can upload today.I'm not feeling so well so,mianae.:(((