4-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 4

 

4 years ago, July 2006, Seolmin was just 13 years old. This year are the most suffering and stressing year for Seolmin’s 13 years of life.

It has been a week she just laying and blanking around in her room, she doesn’t want to eat, she just drink, but very rarely, Seolmin became very skinny in this period of week, all of her maid very worried about her health but only them, after 3 days, Seolmin finally get to eat something, only after being forced by her father, which she doesn’t like it.

 

After eating, she went into her room again, her face became pale but not as pale as week ago. Her eyes has become puffy because she’s crying all day long.

Until one day, “Young miss, master call you to come down.” Said the maid.

“who is he to order me around?” said Seolmin coldly.

“Please miss, we have a guest.” Said the maid again, Seolmin quickly glancing her, Seolmin’s eyes seems bright for awhile.

Maybe oppa has come back! Maybe oppa has return to this home!  She think then quickly went downstairs.

She really hope that the guest was the person she thinks, but apparently…it’s not.

 

There was a guy maybe same age as her father and a boy beside him, the guy was talking to her father while the boy just blanking around.

The boy maybe around Seolmin’s age but he is very tall and handsome. But who is he actually.

 

“Ah, you’ve come down, Seolmin? This is Mr Jeon. Mr Jeon this is my daughter, Seolmin.” Pssh, your daughter in your face, silently Seolmin mocking her father, but still she’s bowing to Mr Jeon.

“Your daughter is very pretty.” Compliment Mr Jeon, “Your son are not bad too, Seolmin, meet your future husband, Jeon Jungkook.” Said her father while pointing at the boy who’s just smiling.

“WHAT???!!!!!”

 

“Seolmin!” Seolmin shock than looking at Hoseok, “Are you ok?” ask Hoseok, “Yes, I’m ok.” Said Seolmin then continue to treat Hoseok’s wound.

“Sorry about Jungkook, he’s always like that, doing thing without thinking.” Seolmin said with disappoint expression, “It’s ok. Oh, you know him very much, are the two of you really close?” ask Hoseok concern about their relationship.

“We’re not that close, but, yes, I’ve known him for five years, I know him.” Said Seolmin, “Ah, I see.” Said Hoseok.

But thinking back, Seolmin feel guilty at Jungkook, even though she hate him, but she hasn’t yelling and slapping Jungkook like that, plus, when she see Jungkook expression, she feel guilty. Jungkook seems like want to take care of Seolmin that much, but Seolmin was just dumping him.

 

Seolmin look at her watch, “Oh, it’s late, I need to go. Thanks for today Hoseok, see you tomorrow. And sorry.” Seolmin said.

“It’s ok, see you tomorrow.” Hoseok said then waving at Seolmin who has leave him. Hoseok touch his wound, ouch…

It’s hurt, but if he was Jungkook, he would also do that too, who knows J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter