5-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Seolmin has been searching for 3 hours and it was 7 pm now. Oh no, did I treat him that bad? She think. There’s nobody at school now, she wipe her sweat.
Then suddenly, “Han Seolmin!!!” Seolmin shocked then look at the person who call him.
“Isn’t that Min Yoongi?” She question herself.
Yoongi walk near her, “You’re Seolmin right? I’m Yoongi.” He said, Seolmin nod. “What are you doing here this late, still with uniform?” Yoongi ask curiously.
“I’m searching for Jungkook.” She said, Yoongi shock.
“Is he missing?” Seolmin nod. “Just now, I mad at him and scold him, maybe he angry at me.” She said with worry, “Have you called him?” Yoongi ask.
“Yes, but he won’t answer, his family also said that he hasn’t come home yet, so I bet he still at the school because he doesn’t know this area.” Said Seolmin.
“Let me help you.” Offer Yoongi, “Thanks.”

Both of them searching all the buildings in the school, Seolmin became very worried, how if her father know that he was scolding Jungkook? Seolmin will be punished!
Usually if Seolmin call Jungkook, even though she rarely do that, Jungkook will pick up quickly, he never miss one of Seolmin’s call, but this time maybe Jungkook too mad at her.

“Seolmin!” Yoongi call from the library, Seolmin quickly went upstair,
“Why?” she ask looking at sweating Yoongi, then Yoongi point into the library, there he is, Jeon Jungkook was sleeping while reading book at the library.
“This boy!!!!” Seolmin went mad and want to enter to wake Jungkook up but her hand got held by Yoongi.
“Let him sleep, even though I don’t know what happen to both of you, I think he still mad.” Said Yoongi, “How do you know that?” She ask, Yoongi pointing at some direction.
It’s Jungkook phone, on the floor, with broken screen maybe because it’s been throw away.
Seolmin just sighing.

“Thanks for helping me find Jungkook.” Seolmin said as the two of them waiting Jungkook to wake up, Yoongi smile.
“I ran away from home.” He said brightly, Seolmin just nod which left Yoongi to confusion, “You’re not shocked?” he ask, Seolmin shook her head.
“It’s the thing that I’ve always wanted to do in my 17 years of life.” Seolmin said, “Heol, you must be really hate your home.” Said Yoongi. Seolmin nod.
“At least they not force you to became their heir.” Said Yoongi, “They force me though.” Seolmin look at Yoongi, “really?” Yoongi ask, Seolmin nod.
“Wow, we are really on the same boat.” Yoongi said finally, there are friend who actually feel what he feel. “He too.” Seolmin pointing at Jungkook. Yoongi just giggle when Jungkook started snoring.
“Sometime I just doesn’t understand why they like to force us to do their things.” Seolmin said looking at the sky, “Me too, I jealous to Hoseok though…” Yoongi said, “Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter