14-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

Why? Why my life is like this? Someone please tell me why…

 

“JIN OPPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” in one second, the Jin’s stomach already bleeding. Blood, so much blood in front of Seolmin’s eyes right now. Then, she look straight, her dad sitting on a chair while laughing looking at her and her injured brother, laughing evilly.

On the side, her mom was faint while being tied with some chain and plaster on .

“Why…. Why do you this?!!!!!” She scream loudly.

Her father only laughing…sarcastically.

“What? Do you this is a joke?” She ask bravely, making two person beside her father ready to aim Seolmin with their gun.

“Yes, it’s funny, don’t you thinks so? Your brother and your mom was injured beside you, but what can you do? Nothing. Hahahaha!” He laugh again.

Seolmin clenching her fist, “What do you want actually?” She ask.

Her father smirk.

“Hmm, remember 9 or 10 years ago? When I ask your mom to choose you or your brother? Let’s do that again.” He said, leaving Seolmin into confusion.

Her father stand up and walk slowly to her, “Between your mother or your father, who…will you choose?” He ask.

Seolmin fall to silent.

“Who will you choose to stay alive, who will you choose to die?” He ask again, now her pupils wavering. ‘Crazy, this person is crazy!!!’ Seolmin cuss her father silently.

 

2 hours ago, Seolmin and Jin just arrive at this factory, this factory was old and wasn’t used anymore. Both of them went inside but end up being locked there.

She sigh deeply.

“I chose myself…” She look at her father bravely making he smirk.

“I chose myself to die.” She said. Her father fell silent but clapping 5 seconds after.

“Brave…my daughter is really brave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter