13-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

2 hours ago

 

Jin was walking the road to Hoseok’s apartment to met  Hoseok’s father. Every week, both of them always hang out together, they’re bestfriend. Jin also sees Hoseok and Hani as his own sibling.

Last night, Hoseok’s father, who’s Jin called as Uncle call him and tell that Hani’s brought her friend to sleep over, Uncle also said that the girl was very nice. Jin just smile because he knows Uncle really like kids.

After he and his mom was kicked out from their house, Uncle was the one that help them by hiring Jin as his assistant at his music school, not long after, Jin was able to open his own studio. He sees Uncle as the person he admire the most.

Jin went to a convenience store nearby to buy some food for Uncle and his family after that, he continue his walk.

About 10 metres from Uncle’s apartment, a guys suddenly push him from his back, making Jin fell forward. “Aucchh!” he groans and look at the person, there are about 5 men holding variety kind weapon glaring at him.

Jin gasp, what does these guys want from me?, he thinks.

“Where’s the girl?” a men suddenly ask, making Jin shock, “Who….who?” Jin ask again with scared tone, then the other men punch his face then his stomach making Jin bleeding.

“Lemme ask you again, where’s that girl?” the same men ask again, Jin wipe the blood on his mouth, “I….I don’t know what you talking about! Please, let me go!” He plead.

Then he’s get beated again, “Please…I….I don’t know who’s you talking about….” Jin said weakly.

“Han Seokjin, we were talking about your sister, Han Seolmin, she’s disappear and you’re the one who’s kidnap her!” The men blindly accusing Jin.

Jin shock, they must be the person father’s sent, he thinks.

Jin then stand up carefully, “Ok, I’ll tell you where she is.” Jin said, “Ok, show us.” The men said, Jin nod then turns backwards and walking slowly.

Jin’s take them to the nearby junction where there’s many people, then he ran away.

“Hey!!!! Hey!!!!” the men scream then half of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter