11-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

“Unnie? Seolmin unnie…wake up!” Seolmin slowly open her eyes just to see Hani’s smiley face. She’s a bit shock at first, but after regain her consciousness, she just remember that last night she sleep at Hoseok’s house.

That night was a very long night. Seolmin happily spend her time with a bunch of stranger but it was first time in her life that she enjoy living with stranger. They, Hoseok’s family and friend treat her as a family. Hoseok’s mom cooks a really delicious dish for Seolmin, after that, she and Hani went to Hoseok’s dad music lesson at a mini studio in their house, Hoseok’s dad likes to joke and really fun though.

And not to forget, Hoseok who chat with her until late night at the balcony because she can’t sleep. Although it’s a bit awkward at first, Hoseok just that kind of boy who would treat you as a friend on the same time a counselor for you.

Seolmin very in love with this family, more than her real one. But everything in this world wouldn’t be as what as we plan it to be.

 

Seolmin went to the kitchen with Hani. Everyone was there except Hoseok’s dad, maybe still sleeping.

“Oh, you’ve wake up!” said Mrs Jung who’s still cooking for breakfast. Hani then take a seat beside Jimin while Seolmin has no choice but to sit beside Hoseok because there’s no other sits left.

“Can you sleep well?” Hoseok suddenly ask making Seolmin shock, “Ah, yes.. thanks because chatting with me last night, sorry for bothering you though.” She said.

“No, it’s okay, anyway I don’t feel asleep yet that time. Ah, you said last night you’re interested at the game that I talk about right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter