8-A Painful Choice

A Painful Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

“We’ll go on a date!” Jungkook said leaving Seolmin shock, “What?” she ask.

“Date, why?” Jungkook still smiling.

“Do you wanna die?” Seolmin ask scarily, “No, I don’t want to.” Anwer Jungkook.

“My father will kill me if he know I go on a date with a boy.” She said, Jungkook shook his head, “Why? It’s only me, I guarantee that your father will give us permission.” Jungkook said calmly.

Seolmin look at other place, annoyed, “How can you be so sure?”

Jungkook smiling, “Because I’ve ask him.”

Seolmin look at Jungkook, “What?!!”

 

Spring Park

 

Both of them walking by the lake with ice cream on each hand.

“Don’t take her too far. That’s what your father said to me.” Said Jungkook.

Seolmin still couldn’t believe that her father let her go out, with a boy! Well, that boy was Jungkook tho.

Jungkook staring at Seolmin who always being cautious about her surrounding ever since they went out from her house, he pat Seolmin’s head.

“Relax, your father’s bodyguard won’t follow us.” Said Jungkook.

Seolmin amazed at how her father really adore Jungkook. As far as she know, her father and Jungkook’s father is a really good business friend, Jungkook father working with some medical company that buy drug her father sell, for what? She doesn’t want to know about it.

 

Seolmin look her surrounding, it’s been a very long time since she’s walking freely like this, enjoying the fresh air. Last time, she walk like this is 9 years ago, Seokjin always brought her to many place to play together, she still remember that Seokjin and her once went to this park to play swing together, and what she didn’t know is that was the last time they went out together.

After her mother and brother leave the house, Seolmin never went out to play, just sometime her dad bring her to overseas because want her to learn the business, which she never want to learn it.

 

Seolmin went to the swing, leaving Jungkook blabbering alone. Jungkook who saw Seolmin just leave continue following her.

Seolmin sit on one of the swing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter